4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

I think that defensive touchdown bonus on FD is worth about 40 cents.

• superjon

Kamara smashes last 2 games.

Checks to see who Saints play next week. The Lions

Waits to make sure he’s not the Beast of the Week before hitting the lock button.

• 808state

@superjon said...

Kamara smashes last 2 games.

Checks to see who Saints play next week. The Lions

Waits to make sure he’s not the Beast of the Week before hitting the lock button.

I’m thinking him or Dalvin Cook

• damionismyname

mvs 1 catch…….5 yards….

• superjon

@808state said...

I’m thinking him or Dalvin Cook

Actually now that I’m looking at all of the games.

It has to be Wilson against the Dolphins.

No doubt about it.

• 808state

@superjon said...

Actually now that I’m looking at all of the games.

It has to be Wilson against the Dolphins.

No doubt about it.

lol probably. it could be so many people. did you see the price on fitzpatrick for next week? he could possibly be it too and his price is an absolute joke

• tmarohl

Great win for my Pack!

• Xtrixterx

Wondering if anyone could give an answer. Assuming there’s a reasonable explanation. But why would a well known fantasy player go in on the fanduel football main millionaire tourny for max entries on 8 players on IR + lions defense and finish second to last…seems odd someone would just toss 666 bucks. Even though they have hit 1 million before…I took the time to scroll to the bottom of 735k entries. Scratching my head here…

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Great win for my Pack!

It was. Their offense looks great thus far. So much for draft picks.

• miggs6876

Anyone have any thoughts on fanduel $9 showdown tomorrow? They are running a promotion. You get refunded your entry fee is the combined score is over 75. I can’t see over 75 happening.

• 33BeRad

@miggs6876 said...

Anyone have any thoughts on fanduel $9 showdown tomorrow? They are running a promotion. You get refunded your entry fee is the combined score is over 75. I can’t see over 75 happening.

My thought is I will take 1 shot. With all the randoms that can score from either team I’ll never be able to cover em all. I am going Ingram in the MVP and playing both qb’s and whoever else fits. Hopefully Kelce to start. We shall see

• miggs6876

@33BeRad said...

My thought is I will take 1 shot. With all the randoms that can score from either team I’ll never be able to cover em all. I am going Ingram in the MVP and playing both qb’s and whoever else fits. Hopefully Kelce to start. We shall see

I hate playing these showdowns. You have to really make some risky or unorthodox picks to differentiate from the field. Also, if things go as generally perceived the pot gets chopped to pieces.

• JustDFSin

@Xtrixterx said...

Wondering if anyone could give an answer. Assuming there’s a reasonable explanation. But why would a well known fantasy player go in on the fanduel football main millionaire tourny for max entries on 8 players on IR + lions defense and finish second to last…seems odd someone would just toss 666 bucks. Even though they have hit 1 million before…I took the time to scroll to the bottom of 735k entries. Scratching my head here…

It was probably a dummy lineup and something happened where he couldnt set his lineups.

• bigez952

@Xtrixterx said...

FanDuel doesn’t let you reserve blank lineups like DK and you have to fill out a lineup so making one with all guys out is one way to reserve a lineup as that should stand out as a lineup not yet updated if you have hundreds or thousands of lineups.

• monarch

Beast of the week. How did he miss Dak Prescott? 472 yards three scores. That was near his floor vs the no pass rush Seahawks.

Next week they play the Dolphins. Just pick a Dolphins passing game asset. Fitzpatrick, Gesicki. That is money in the bank.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Xtrixterx said...

As the guys above said, probably a dummy lineup that was never changed. I personally will toggle the cheapest players and just spam click until I have my dummy lineup when entering contests.

Seems crazy to us that someone would toss $666, but these guys enter so much that it happens on occasion.

• theghostofveebs

@bhdevault said...

As the guys above said, probably a dummy lineup that was never changed. I personally will toggle the cheapest players and just spam click until I have my dummy lineup when entering contests.

Seems crazy to us that someone would toss $666, but these guys enter so much that it happens on occasion.

Their $666 is my $0.05.

• monarch

Does a thread for tonight exist? I believe it is a millionaire maker.

• Randallus

@monarch said...

Does a thread for tonight exist? I believe it is a millionaire maker.

I don’t think they make threads for MNF games anymore. I think people just use this one.

I’m finding it hard to make a LU for tonight’s game. Too many random players eat on each team. There’s no go-to outside of the QBs and Kelce.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

I can throw a thread up. I normally try and separate the Thursday from the Main thread so people can tilt in the new one. This thread really has no more strategy talk after the games start so it’s not necessary to have a separate one Sunday or Monday night. But if you guys continue to want it separate, I have zero problem with it.

• NDNole

@thehazyone said...

#GoPackGo

Hazy you are a good dude. But bad taste in teams. BEARDOWN

• marker0357

@NDNole said...

Hazy you are a good dude. But bad taste in teams. BEARDOWN

LOL. Right on Bruh

• Supanice

@Pandamonious said...

That’s a good rule.

What do you do though when you have a player in 30% of your line ups and they get injured? Then another player in 25% of your lines up and they get injured? Then another player in 20% of your line ups and they get injured? Then another in 10% of your line ups and they get benched?

My only answer is cry, but I’m open to better suggestions.

Yeah I had John Brown in most of my Kupp lineups and DJax in my Boyd lineups and Carson in my lineups without Lockett.

• BIF

@Supanice said...

Yeah I had John Brown in most of my Kupp lineups and DJax in my Boyd lineups and Carson in my lineups without Lockett.

Large shares of Gage and Diontae Johnson for me plus a little Reed, John Brown and Trubisky – miracle that I only lost 200. Thankfully I almost entirely stayed away from Sanders, Zeke and Taylor and mostly played Cook, Henry, Wilson who were good and then a bunch of Drake ugh

• Dfspacman

Lamar at Captain lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.