4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 9.5 ) at Indianapolis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Carolina ( 6 ) at LA Chargers ( -6 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 53
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -6 ) at Denver ( 6 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Seattle ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at New Orleans ( -4 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 52.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 33BeRad

@Csquared1987 said...

Everyone keeps bringing up the narrative about how the Texans have “ran into bad luck with their schedule” playing the Chiefs on the road in Week 1, and then the Ravens at home in Week 2…

Well I have another team that has run into bad luck.. Is it fair to say that Russell Wilson is playing at an MVP level right now? Yes.
    Is it fair to say that DAL offense will probably end the season in the Top 3 or 5 when it comes to scoring? Yes.

The Falcons D finally gets a relief AT HOME, against a mistake prone QB in Mitch… at $3200 on FD SIGN ME UP!!!

Yeah, on FD they are great for being the 2nd to last in pricing.

• infantryboys

@Csquared1987 said...

Everyone keeps bringing up the narrative about how the Texans have “ran into bad luck with their schedule” playing the Chiefs on the road in Week 1, and then the Ravens at home in Week 2…

Well I have another team that has run into bad luck.. Is it fair to say that Russell Wilson is playing at an MVP level right now? Yes.
    Is it fair to say that DAL offense will probably end the season in the Top 3 or 5 when it comes to scoring? Yes.

The Falcons D finally gets a relief AT HOME, against a mistake prone QB in Mitch… at $3200 on FD SIGN ME UP!!!

I don’t know. Trubisky threw the 15th most interceptions (10) and was sacked the 10th most times (38) in 2019. I’m not sure that moves me onto the Falcons.

• 33BeRad

You know what the Falcons still cannot do though? cover rb’s out of the backfield. I wonder if this will be the random big game for Cohen. If I play him it would be on 1 yolo lineup where I was trying to get a lot of the high priced guys to be contrarian. Everyone is touting Connor, Ekler, Sanders and Taylor so those will probably be the chalk. Ekler will probably be 4th because people will also want to play Kelly against the Panthers open door policy on opposing running backs.

• Supanice

@Csquared1987 said...

More like Trubisky ends their franchise.

I have no data to back it up at the moment but deep down you know it is going to happen.

• infantryboys

@33BeRad said...

You know what the Falcons still cannot do though? cover rb’s out of the backfield. I wonder if this will be the random big game for Cohen. If I play him it would be on 1 yolo lineup where I was trying to get a lot of the high priced guys to be contrarian. Everyone is touting Connor, Ekler, Sanders and Taylor so those will probably be the chalk. Ekler will probably be 4th because people will also want to play Kelly against the Panthers open door policy on opposing running backs.

I like Drake a lot myself. I’d like Ekeler a lot more if Herbert was starting instead of Tyrod.

• Csquared1987

@Supanice said...

I have no data to back it up at the moment but deep down you know it is going to happen.

Cohen could be wide open and IF bad Mitch shows up Sunday it doesn’t even matter.

• snascimento

Where does everyone go for WR/CB matchups and target share + air yards data? It seems like every season I lose more and more free content to the paywall (I don’t blame them though)

• BIF

@JCappy said...

Sent it to you.

Ok
    Invites sent for 4-man with you, me, Squid and Hazy

• JCappy

Jon Gruden is gonna kill Josh Jacobs this year, or at least try.

(Could be a decent pivot this week)

• squidkill

@BIF said...

Ok
    Invites sent for 4-man with you, me, Squid and Hazy

In 👍

• squidkill

@snascimento said...

Where does everyone go for WR/CB matchups and target share + air yards data? It seems like every season I lose more and more free content to the paywall (I don’t blame them though)

There is so much data floating around the twittersphere for free if you follow the right people.

• squidkill

@infantryboys said...

I like Drake a lot myself. I’d like Ekeler a lot more if Herbert was starting instead of Tyrod.

He was chirping on twitter yesterday. Telling people that were complaining about his fantasy production to drop him and bless another league member. Might be an eruption incoming

• JCappy

@squidkill said...

In 👍

• JCappy

That H2H lineup felt too smooth during construction…that means it’ll put up a solid…115 points…

Looks like the Mikey Davis super-chalk slate. The free square. Yawwwn. Hate these kind of slates. Almost have to play him 100% even for GPP.. caught 8 passes last week and played sparingly overall.

• 33BeRad

@Supanice said...

Isn’t Mitch surging up your model? HAHA! But who is?

• JCappy

@866 said...

Looks like the Mikey Davis super-chalk slate. The free square. Yawwwn. Hate these kind of slates. Almost have to play him 100% even for GPP.. caught 8 passes last week and played sparingly overall.

I will have 0 shares. I usually have a very small RB pool though. I would consider Davis if he was in the low 4k range.

I am having mixed emotions about this game. It certainly looks like the LA defense is gonna be very solid. Are we expecting the Panthers without their best player to be able to score on that? I think the Panthers will be a competitively bad team this year but I don’t know if this is the spot. The other half of me cannot unsee that Teddy Bridgewater is just 5200 in a game where his team is going to have career backups and practice squaders at RB. He was already going to throw it 40 times with CMC toting it 20 times. Ted stack in a GPP with either Moore or Anderson who are both too cheap is how I’m looking at this.

I believe it is important to understand that Mike Davis is not CMC. It may look like he will get a ton of work but there is no reason for Carolina not to give these two young guys or Curtis Samuel some looks in the backfield.

• JCappy

I would be not shocked at all if it is Curtis Samuel that gets the receiving work out of the backfield.

Another disclaimer — CMC got 8-10 targets out of the backfield because he is one of the greatest pass catching backs we have ever had. I don’t believe that this system is focused on utilizing the RB out of the backfield — but moreso getting the ball to their best player. Is Mike Davis gonna be their best player?

• JCappy

I still can’t believe Frank Gore got 21 carries last week in a game that the Jets were getting spanked from start to finish.

Does Gase or Quinn pack their bags first?

• Supanice

@33BeRad said...

Isn’t Mitch surging up your model? HAHA! But who is?

chalk on one model.. and you know who on the other.

• 33BeRad

@Supanice said...

chalk on one model.. and you know who on the other.

I didn’t think Cousins would pop on any model! HAHA!

• WrathofKhaaan

@JCappy said...

I still can’t believe Frank Gore got 21 carries last week in a game that the Jets were getting spanked from start to finish.

Does Gase or Quinn pack their bags first?

As a Lions fan (abusive relationship survivor), I believe the Jets are the only team worse off than the Lions. Gase is 1A and Quinn Is 1B only because Sheila Ford Hamp under the tutelage of Martha Firestone Ford has been taught to stay the course and value continuity. This will give Quinntricia even more undeserving leeway, as is par for the course for the Ford family… this is the way.

• Dr_Gonzo

@JCappy said...

Teddy Bridgewater is just 5200 in a game where his team is going to have career backups and practice squaders at RB. He was already going to throw it 40 times with CMC toting it 20 times. Ted stack in a GPP with either Moore or Anderson who are both too cheap is how I’m looking at this.

I see where you’re at, trying to pull 4X from players priced around 5K. It’s possible with what you suggest, I’ll raise you Driskel and Fant. Tough TB run D incoming, I’m warming up to it

• JCappy

@Dr_Gonzo said...

I see where you’re at, trying to pull 4X from players priced around 5K. It’s possible with what you suggest, I’ll raise you Driskel and Fant. Tough TB run D incoming, I’m warming up to it

I don’t know lol …

Driskel is throwing to Fant and two rookies against one of the best front sevens in football. Denver at least has an NFL RB on their roster. I think that Denver Tampa game plays out similar to the Pittsburgh game just with one less touchdown each. Something like 24-17. I dont think Fangio is dumb enough to throw the ball around the yard against Arians, Brady, Evans and Godwin on the other side.

I dont think Carolina will have an option to play this close. That Panther defense is atrocious and they will have nothing to fall back on aside from Moore and Anderson. Teddy is gonna have to throw the ball and we may even see a higher air yards game from Theodore with less designed pass plays to the RB.

Certainly any 5k QB can hit 4x. I think Driskel did it last week against a top 5 defense.

• JCappy

I’m ready to put it all on the Eagles -6 against Cincinnati. I think this game is a blowout. The Bengals have a remarkable negative 2 net yards per play differential through two weeks. Eagles have to get right.

I think this one is 31-17. A lot of people throwing out some Cincy names and Im not here for it. Cincy is down at the bottom in yards per attempt and yards per completion. The offense is not clicking for chunk yardage. These receivers should not be priced at 6k in that offense.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).