1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Garpeters

CEH $4,800… I can’t help but bite…

• cplatt87

Feels like even more of a lottery this week with so many high totals. I hate it

• bigwillie20

@cplatt87 said...

Feels like even more of a lottery this week with so many high totals. I hate it

Feels like a Blount week

• Ace15

Saquon at 6K on FD…..I know he’s not been great…but….

• winnerchickendinner

K.J. Osborn is going to be major chalk but have to eat some of it. It’s a great play at that price.

Interesting that Swain is in the Slot now and getting a good amount of snaps and bumping Lockett outside which seems like it’s working out. At least from what I’ve seen that’s their positions.

Kupp is probably going to be chalk to and have to eat that. Surprised Pittman had a good day against the 🐏 but so didn’t watch that game so not sure if it was off one play. Unsure about the Bucs pass game right now.

Seems Peterson has his legs back and shut down Hopkins. Hopkins in nice bounce back spot.

Shepherd is going to be chalk as well.

Raiders pass catchers look good.

Not sure about Rb this week CEH is cheap against a bad run defense but not really sure. Chiefs could of had Gibson who played WR the whole time in college and they could have used him I’m so many ways.

• NDNole

Feels like the week to get on the Barkley train. He looked like he had some pop in his step last week. Maybe they let him loose a little this week vs the falcons.

• JTL33

What contests do you guys usually play that aren’t the super top heavy ones like the milly maker? I always have the urge to build so many lineups but I think this week I might play only single entry and 3 maxes with a smaller player pool and see how that works out.

• sass0

going to be a mega saquon chalk week..

• ifthethunder

@JTL33 said...

What contests do you guys usually play that aren’t the super top heavy ones like the milly maker? I always have the urge to build so many lineups but I think this week I might play only single entry and 3 maxes with a smaller player pool and see how that works out.

I think both the big $3 single entry and 3-max are reasonable. It’s the same 10x to first, 1x to 9-10th that DK features a lot (e.g. their $1 20-max), but over 25% get a payout. Min cash is $5 vs. 2x in the 20-maxes, but the percentage that get paid out is lower in those.
    ~

• emoney1214

Play fd and mainly not mme, but going back to k. Murray. Floor and ceiling both way to high and so much value on these first few weeks. There is still edge for me in the first 4 weeks or so and that’s how it’s been for the last 5ish years. Once the numbers really flesh out and everything can be analyzed and predicted better, things go down hill for me as the field gets smarter with all the info.

• 808state

drake and thomas revenge games

jets desperately need crowder back

i think golladay is a great play after the screaming match. a squeaky wheel situation

• theghostofveebs

You’re Jalen Ramsey. Who do you shadow in Week 3?

• factorial89

my nyg. stack.qb d.jones-had 9 rushes last wk. for 95 yds. plus sasquatch goladay shepherd.bring it back with pitts.

• 33BeRad

Kenyan Drake revenge game!
    Edit: Oh, someone already beat me to it! HAHA! It’s on!!!

• caleb21scott

@theghostofveebs said...

You’re Jalen Ramsey. Who do you shadow in Week 3?

Ramsey and AB have some history!

• winnerchickendinner

Herbert could be low owned after the letdown of a high scoring game against the Cowboys the way the Chiefs defense is playing. Going to roll him and Allen out.

• emnj69

@sass0 said...

going to be a mega saquon chalk week..

I will only have a limited amount-their line is trash and he is getting spoon fed and his running style which makes him great also makes him very susceptible to injury in my opinion. I will just roll with the top dog rbs this week

• JTL33

If Saquon is chalk I’m definitely fading that. Too many good RBs and he has massive risks of still not being 100% healthy and the Giants just suck in general. I’d play him if he was like 5% owned.

• AdamBski

After seeing what A-Aron Jones did to the Lions I’m tempted to play Ty’Son Williams but that RB trifecta in Baltimore is iffy.

• AdamBski

I suspect K.J Osborn will be major chalk at 3500$ on DK… speaking of the Vikings, Dalvin should be a lock for RB1 this week.

• timusbr

@JTL33 said...

What contests do you guys usually play that aren’t the super top heavy ones like the milly maker?

The $3 Happier Meal

its a league contest started by a forum favorite…..BIF

• emnj69

@AdamBski said...

I suspect K.J Osborn will be major chalk at 3500$ on DK… speaking of the Vikings, Dalvin should be a lock for RB1 this week.

Dalvin- I am a bit concerned about his health-I watched his most recent game and he definitely had an injury to deal with

• winnerchickendinner

Going to play some Kamara. Patriots haven’t been challenged in the run game and are still giving up a 54% success rate. Panthers defense has seemed improved so gonna give that a mulligan.

• bigez952

@emnj69 said...

Dalvin- I am a bit concerned about his health-I watched his most recent game and he definitely had an injury to deal with

I am from MN and watched that game and he did get beatup and was down on the ground a couple times where I thought his day was done but he always came right back. On that final drive with the missed FG he had a 10 yard run in there and looked fine. After the game they said he suffered a minor ankle sprain which shouldn’t affect his availability for this upcoming Sunday in what will be a must win for the Vikings.

• AdamBski

@emnj69 said...

Wasn’t aware of that. Thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).