1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BIF

@P0key said...

Where is Curtis Samuel?

😂 WFT

• marker0357

apparently, Cook is going to play on Sun. Do we believe Zimmer? Seems like we’ve seen this story before.

• darickc

Did DJ Moore seriously just get hurt too? Thought I saw him limping on the sideline. I have Moore and CMC in my season long league. Jeez

• callmetouch

Just sneak it in man lol plz Darnold

• realphipps

@P0key said...

Where is Curtis Samuel?

send Squid the h2h

• damionismyname

has to be one of the most rando showdowns ever… cant make this up..

• thedkexperience

So I learned something tonight.

If you reserve your lineup for a Th – Mon and decide to not use any players from the Thursday game, apparently you still need to set a lineup.

So that’s neat. Enjoy your $2 Hautalak. 🤣

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

So that’s neat. Enjoy your $2 Hautalak. 🤣

Saw that. Must be used to FD. We can double down next week!

Also a Moore instead of Darnold CPT away from chopping the quarter. I’ll take it though and snagged a $25 UFC ticket. Congrats winners!

• yisman

@Sleazygreazy said...

TF is goin on there? the guy currently in first left 2k on the table but played Roberts lmao

sad part is I managed to finish DFL

captain plays one quarter and three WRs combine for 1 catch and less than 10 yards

needed DJ Moore tonight.

• JTL33

Are we eating the CEH chalk this week? I’d rather just play a Mahomes stack honestly.

• BIF

Actually made money tonight 👍 no super high finishes but cashed almost every lineup as I had lots of DJ, Darnold, Cooks, CMC, Chuba and Miller with a little Panthers D and the Kickers mixed in but most importantly I did not put CMC in CPT spot more than twice and one of those cashed still.

Made $101 plus 3 Milly tix – I’m calling that a victory

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

The guy leading the milly has Tremble. Why? Just why?

He ended up 143rd for $150. I feel bad for him now.

• NDNole

@Felixxberg said...

He ended up 143rd for $150. I feel bad for him now.

I wanted that lineup to win for having the stones to do that.

• emoney1214

Difference between 40k and 80 dollars on FD was playing Tremble over Miller. I only played two lineups and didn’t play CMC. Still nice to cash both lineups with two guys under 2 fantasy points each.

Had O Moore and 100% McC. = Goose Egg. Right thing was fade McC obviously at the 95% ownership, in general. I would have won money. Wow. Need big day Sunday now. Will be Max 20 dime, quarter, $1 & 3. And the $12 and under SE’s. Going with my gut, playing 90% Osborn at 3500, and mixing and matching with certain games and game scripts. Like D Jones & desperate NYG squad this week vs ATL. And also ATL. Feel game will be pretty low-owned as well. Also OV for Game. I also like DET at O ownership, likely playing from behind vs Balt. Their prices are very low still at WR position.

• 10CentShowdownChamp

got 4th in the dollar 3 max. that darnold td and cooks catch 5 yrds short of first on 4th and 11 was difference from first and fourth lol.

• Skee

Wow, ended up cashing a bunch of entries. If I had followed through with the CMC total fades I might have pulled out a much bigger one because I had the right player pool.

• winnerchickendinner

http://thekneeldown.westus.cloudapp.azure.com/

Shows the coverage scheme of each team as well as how each quarterback does against each scheme/how often a QB faces a coverage. The cornerback coverage grades aren’t working but everything else does as far as I know.

• marker0357

@JTL33 said...

Are we eating the CEH chalk this week? I’d rather just play a Mahomes stack honestly.

man, he is so cheap BUT….not only has he been a hot mess but his O-line is entirely new and they apparently have spent more time figuring out pass blocking schemes in lieu of run blocking. To be fair, they have played 2 pretty decent run defenses in CLE and BAL. Can he get 4x @ $4.8k (19.2 pts)? 70yds (7 pts) + 1 rec/10 yds (2 pts) + 2 TD’s (12 pts) = 21 pts. He’d have to get to 100 yds for the additional 6 pts making only 1 TD necessary. This still seems like a stretch to me. I’ll have a few shares because I expect him to have low ownership but certainly cannot go all-in.

• osuryanf

@marker0357 said...

man, he is so cheap BUT….not only has he been a hot mess but his O-line is entirely new and they apparently have spent more time figuring out pass blocking schemes in lieu of run blocking. To be fair, they have played 2 pretty decent run defenses in CLE and BAL. Can he get 4x @ $4.8k (19.2 pts)? 70yds (7 pts) + 1 rec/10 yds (2 pts) + 2 TD’s (12 pts) = 21 pts. He’d have to get to 100 yds for the additional 6 pts making only 1 TD necessary. This still seems like a stretch to me. I’ll have a few shares because I expect him to have low ownership but certainly cannot go all-in.

I do not think he’ll have low ownership. No way. Last 2 games aside you have a starting RB who’s $4800 in a high powered offense…. not to mention he doesn’t even split duties with another back.

He’s going to be pretty chalky.

• superjon

@osuryanf said...

not to mention he doesn’t even split duties with another back.

But he does get vultured by Mahomes or some gimmick goal line play to Hill very often.

• realphipps

@osuryanf said...

I do not think he’ll have low ownership. No way. Last 2 games aside you have a starting RB who’s $4800 in a high powered offense…. not to mention he doesn’t even split duties with another back.

He’s going to be pretty chalky.

Daryl has gotten 28 snaps and 18 routes run through the first two weeks.

CEH still has a healthy lead in the split with 80 snaps and 43 routes run. I think what hurts CEH on any given week, more than Williams, is A.) the Chiefs offense and B.) that offense scores before they get close to the endzone/redzone.

• marker0357

@winnerchickendinner said...

http://thekneeldown.westus.cloudapp.azure.com/

The site may or may not be updated as of right now but it’s supposed to show the coverage scheme of each team as well as how each quarterback does against each scheme. This is where PFF gets their stuff

any idea what the X axis coverage schemes refer to? I’m a little slow but I see no key included. I’m assuming it’s something like zone, man, cover 1, cover 2, cover 3

• winnerchickendinner

@marker0357 said...

any idea what the X axis coverage schemes refer to? I’m a little slow but I see no key included. I’m assuming it’s something like zone, man, cover 1, cover 2, cover 3

X axis seems to be just the times used. Black bar is league average and the other colored bar is the teams usage. The only man they show on the y-axis is cover 2 man. I believe this article can shed some light on what man and zone is primarily used in each coverage i.e. cover 3 is mostly associated with zone.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-data-study-coverage-scheme-uniqueness-for-each-team-and-what-that-means-for-coaching-changes

• realphipps

Every parlay this weekend starts with Tyreek Hill OVER 2.5 rush yards & Michael Carter OVER 1.5 receptions. My two favorite plays of the young parlay-chasing season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).