1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TopDawgs07

DK is running their same $25 Risk Free Same Game Parlay this week.

• TopDawgs07

Dalvin Cook is the Beast of the Week.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@TopDawgs07 said...

Dalvin Cook is the Beast of the Week.

Lol I thought “the bar” was closed this year

• NDNole

@realphipps said...

Daryl has gotten 28 snaps and 18 routes run through the first two weeks.

CEH still has a healthy lead in the split with 80 snaps and 43 routes run. I think what hurts CEH on any given week, more than Williams, is A.) the Chiefs offense and B.) that offense scores before they get close to the endzone/redzone.

People on CEH have to realize its not automatic he gets the goaline redzone work. He does, but KC also does all kinda crazy stuff down there. Or they sub him out and put RB2 in for the score, or a short pass to any wr. To be the starter on a high powered offense he sure isnt a lock for anything just cause they spread it so much. And because I think the HC hates fantasy football lol.

• Southie777

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Lol I thought “the bar” was closed this year

Haha, that guy even still play DFS anymore?

• HoodsFromTheWood

CEH, Cordarrelle Patterson and Jared Goff are in my player pool this week.

Gross

• winnerchickendinner

On the fence about Ekeler. The matchup is tasty but not even close to the usage he had last year and still have yet to see if that 9 catch performance or more passes in the passing game will be here to stay or not.

• JTL33

I’m not sure what to do about the Bucs/Rams game. Don’t want to play Kupp but I’m also not using Brady or Stafford. Usually I’d try to go to the RBs to get some pieces of that game instead of chalk but hard to trust any of the guys in either backfield. Time to fire up Ronald Jones again? Lol

• emnj69

@JTL33 said...

I’m not sure what to do about the Bucs/Rams game. Don’t want to play Kupp but I’m also not using Brady or Stafford. Usually I’d try to go to the RBs to get some pieces of that game instead of chalk but hard to trust any of the guys in either backfield. Time to fire up Ronald Jones again? Lol

I think sooner rather than later arians just goes all in on lenny he is a MUCH better back and more reliable too

• osuryanf

Fanduel pricing is entirely too soft.

• TopDawgs07

I feel like my RB player pool is much smaller this week than the previous 3 weeks. Either I don’t love the RB, or I don’t love the matchup.

• superjon

Any sites that rate O-line and D-line?

• BIF

• realphipps

@superjon said...

Any sites that rate O-line and D-line?

PFF has extensive rankings for L.O.S. play that I find absolutely invaluable in DFS and betting lines.

If you have a particular question, and lack the resources, I’ll try and help.

• realphipps

@BIF said...

Diontae Johnson ruled out

• squidkill

Very weird about Rams and TB total being very high- I’m on the Under and dont really want any pieces to that game at all

• Gtzerphy

@realphipps said...

Claypool chalk incoming!

• Way2fast23

@Gtzerphy said...

Claypool chalk incoming!

Add Chase to the list if Higgins doesn’t play

• JTL33

Ravens just put a bunch of defensive players on reserve/covid list. Fire up Swift in that game?

• squidkill

@Gtzerphy said...

Claypool chalk incoming!

James Washington for the GPP peeps

• squidkill

Is season long still a thing with CMC injured for at least half the year?? crazy

• BIF

CMC out multiple weeks

Panthers are working out Duke Johnson today as neither Hubbard’s or R.Freeman’s pass catching skills are anywhere near CMC’s ability

• emnj69

@squidkill said...

Very weird about Rams and TB total being very high- I’m on the Under and dont really want any pieces to that game at all

neither team will be running it and weather is not a concern. They both have good defenses on paper but I think the offense are better than the defenses

• emnj69

@BIF said...

CMC out multiple weeks

Panthers are working out Duke Johnson today as neither Hubbard’s or R.Freeman’s pass catching skills are anywhere near CMC’s ability

bet they kick the tired on a washted todd g he might be washed but still better than the duke

• 33BeRad

@squidkill said...

With Tampa’s pass defense being a bit down to start the year and Rams more likely to pass more with Henderson a game time decision and the Bucs stout run def I could see this going over. It’ll force Tampa to keep up if Rams are successful.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).