1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TopDawgs07

@NarrowJ said...

Why Baltimore? Aren’t they missing 4 starters on D?

Mostly just pairing with my Lamar and Williams LUs. It’s also the Lions, maybe Goff gives them some handouts.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Week 3:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/186E-WwpgDhAWS8XwRiJv9FpjtDR_URtqV-ZNiTyK3LE/edit?usp=sharing

P.S. There won’t be one for Week 4, going to Vegas for WSOP.

• marker0357

@thehazyone said...

Week 3:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/186E-WwpgDhAWS8XwRiJv9FpjtDR_URtqV-ZNiTyK3LE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks Hazy. GL this week. Maybe you can earn a little pocket cash for Sin City!

• AVPMVP

@thehazyone said...

Week 3:

• TopDawgs07

@thehazyone said...

Week 3:

Thanks, Hazy. What are your thoughts for this week?

• Dr_Gonzo

Can someone help with uploading lineups on DK? I’ve tried a couple of ways and it won’t assign my lineups to my entries. First, I made a single dummy lineup with 20 entries and uploaded. The dummy remained with all 20 entries, and my 20 were all there but showed 0 entries. I tried to reserve entries and the same thing happened. What am I missing? The only time it’s worked is when finishing them all and then uploading. I’d like to figure this out so I don’t have to worry about contests filling up, what am I missing?

• sass0

I swithced over to fantasylabs again for this reason. best software for .csv entries

• 33BeRad

@thehazyone said...

Week 3:

Thanks Hazy, good luck at the WSOP

• PapaDBets

@thehazyone said...

Week 3:

What events are you playing?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@PapaDBets said...

What events are you playing?

just the Reunion and the $600 Deep Stack. If I do well in those, I’ll be back later in the Series.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leUjzx-14bk

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@TopDawgs07 said...

Thanks, Hazy. What are your thoughts for this week?

Same as it is every week. Usually loses but when it hits, it hits big. Leverage off the chalk using similarly projected players at much lower ownership. So if say Cooper Kupp is the chalk, I’ll play Robert Woods. If Derrick Henry is the chalk, I’ll play Titans passing game… etc;

• miggs6876

@squidkill said...

Very weird about Rams and TB total being very high- I’m on the Under and dont really want any pieces to that game at all

Really? I think McVay appropriately abandons the run and gives Stafford the keys. Think he will pass 40 plus times vs a weaker Bucs secondary. On the other side of the ball, Brady and his receiving core look unstoppable. However, my head keeps telling me Cupp will under preform and Woods is going to feast. Does Ramsey shadow Evans?

• miggs6876

@squidkill said...

eh- ill take another game that isn’t as chalky

My guess is Atl vs NYG or KC vs SD.

• miggs6876

Good luck! Are you nervous? Excited? Do you have strategy? Trying to just advance and cash or win the whole thing?

• ifthethunder

@thehazyone said...

Week 3:

Thank you! Putting Hazy on the “hates Cordarelle this week” list. Good luck in Vegas!

~

• Dr_Gonzo

@sass0 said...

I swithced over to fantasylabs again for this reason. best software for .csv entries

Is there no fix? Maybe something is wrong with my csv? I copy it like it says and uploads successfully

• PapaDBets

@thehazyone said...

just the Reunion and the $600 Deep Stack. If I do well in those, I’ll be back later in the Series.

Nice good luck! I like that they have a lot of sub-$1K buyins these days for scrubs like me. πŸ˜‚

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Can someone help with uploading lineups on DK? I’ve tried a couple of ways and it won’t assign my lineups to my entries. First, I made a single dummy lineup with 20 entries and uploaded. The dummy remained with all 20 entries, and my 20 were all there but showed 0 entries. I tried to reserve entries and the same thing happened. What am I missing? The only time it’s worked is when finishing them all and then uploading. I’d like to figure this out so I don’t have to worry about contests filling up, what am I missing?

You have to use excel. Think you can use google sheets also

• Dr_Gonzo

@theIrrigator said...

You have to use excel. Think you can use google sheets also

I am, just copy and paste. It seems like a problem with DK. When I reserved 20 blank lineups and then uploaded, it makes no sense to not assign my lineups to the blank ones. I had to export each lineup manually into the blanks.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dr_Gonzo said...

I am, just copy and paste. It seems like a problem with DK. When I reserved 20 blank lineups and then uploaded, it makes no sense to not assign my lineups to the blank ones. I had to export each lineup manually into the blanks.

You downloaded DK csv first? And then copied and pasted HQ csv over that file? Sounded like you were trying to upload straight from HQ and hoping DK would automatically assign lineups to your reserved entries

• Dr_Gonzo

@theIrrigator said...

You downloaded DK csv first? And then copied and pasted HQ csv over that file? Sounded like you were trying to upload straight from HQ and hoping DK would automatically assign lineups to your reserved entries

Yes, always have downloaded the template, copy paste into, save, upload. It works fine when creating new entries, but sometimes I’m not ready until Sunday morning and risk contests filling. I don’t know what’s wrong, DK doesn’t give an option to assign to entries after the upload.

• BIF

@TopDawgs07 said...

In 2020, the Rams won 27-24. In that game, Goff threw for 373 and 3 TDs. Both Kupp and Woods went for 130+.

Originally I had seen this as an under game myself and wanted some of Kupp. I’m starting to reconsider it though. Stafford could be in for a good day.

BIF, what are your thoughts on this game being familiar with TB?

I was thinking under as well initially but starting to think it could be right around the total as neither team likely has much success running the ball.

I could see the Rams get out front and Bucs throwing it to come back

• m4ch1n3

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Download your entries here https://www.draftkings.com/entry/upload
    copy your lineups from hq upload

liking Goff for garbage time

• billythekidcowboysheat

I rarely do it, but i luv double te this week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).