1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

Anyone play Jock Mkt?

• ifthethunder

@m4ch1n3 said...

oops
    liking Goff for garbage time

Me too. Also for that showdown, Lamar at CPT and Goff + his receivers in utility.
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Yes, always have downloaded the template, copy paste into, save, upload. It works fine when creating new entries, but sometimes I’m not ready until Sunday morning and risk contests filling. I don’t know what’s wrong, DK doesn’t give an option to assign to entries after the upload.

Don’t download template csv from the upload lineups page. Download csv file from edit entries tab

Edit Entries

That file will have contest info, entry fee, etc. You want to copy and paste using that csv if you aleady have contests reserved

• Dr_Gonzo

@theIrrigator said...

Don’t download template csv from the upload lineups page. Download csv file from edit entries tab

Edit Entries

That file will have contest info, entry fee, etc. You want to copy and paste using that csv if you aleady have contests reserved

Thanks! That looks to be the problem. Appreciate it.

• winnerchickendinner

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I rarely do it, but i luv double te this week.

• winnerchickendinner

Kind of remember him doing it before how many times has Cooks missed a week of practice and still played?

• theghostofveebs

@winnerchickendinner said...

Kind of remember him doing it before how many times has Cooks missed a week of practice and still played?

According to an earlier poster, zero. Only Rudolph has done it during Zimmer’s tenure.

• rjschick92

Kind of liking Atlanta. Giants defense has no pass rush and doesn’t get any takeaways. If there is ever a game to go there, this is the one.

The Ryan stack will be very low owned, as well as plenty of options to run it back with.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

Good luck! Are you nervous? Excited? Do you have strategy? Trying to just advance and cash or win the whole thing?

Always play to win. Min cashing is for scared people. Definitely not nervous – used to play professionally. Excited, sure. It’s been three years since I played live poker and haven’t seen poker friends since then.

• noddy

I can’t figure out who to play at RB this week.

• winnerchickendinner

@theghostofveebs said...

According to an earlier poster, zero. Only Rudolph has done it during Zimmer’s tenure.

• winnerchickendinner

@noddy said...

• theghostofveebs

@noddy said...

Henry, Kamara
    Mixon, Barkley, Taylor, Eckler
    Chubb, Hunt, CEH, T Williams, M Gordon
    Flyers: Playoff Lenny, A Mattison, J Williams

• NDNole

@noddy said...

yeah me either

• Dr_Gonzo

@noddy said...

Bronco fan here. Riding the Williams train for the 3rd week now. To me, he’s the real deal. Looked great in camp and preseason, he’s really tough to tackle. He had some great tough runs last week. I feel it’s only a matter of time before he takes the lead, and it’s a perfect time being huge favorites over the jets

• 33BeRad

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Bronco fan here. Riding the Williams train for the 3rd week now. To me, he’s the real deal. Looked great in camp and preseason, he’s really tough to tackle. He had some great tough runs last week. I feel it’s only a matter of time before he takes the lead, and it’s a perfect time being huge favorites over the jets

I’ll have him sprinkled in. This is definitely the perfect week to give him the Lion’s share of the carries. The Jets should give them little problem

• Dfspacman

This forum used to have a lot more posts, what happened lol

• fitz2k2

@Dfspacman said...

This forum used to have a lot more posts, what happened lol

I was thinking the same thing

• Dfspacman

Anyone considering Fuller or Beckham?

• miggs6876

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Just don’t like the fact that’s he’s in a time share with Gordon. It caps his upside.

• miggs6876

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone considering Fuller or Beckham?

No and no. Why would you go there?

• miggs6876

Naked Justin Fields is interesting.

• BiGtIGeRs

Will cook play

• bigwillie20

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Will cook play

Deciding that myself. I figure if I play him he’ll go down for the game on the 2nd carry. If I fade him completely he’ll put up a 40-burger

• winnerchickendinner

Cook unlikely to play fire up Mattison!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32281331/minnesota-vikings-dalvin-cook-ankle-unlikely-sunday-vs-seahawks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).