1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

@winnerchickendinner said...

Cook unlikely to play fire up Mattison!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32281331/minnesota-vikings-dalvin-cook-ankle-unlikely-sunday-vs-seahawks

• jki7p6

@miggs6876 said...

Naked Justin Fields is interesting.

• jki7p6

Avg qb playing above their games atm/very strong fantasy rbs/targeted wrs/td dependent te/high ceiling & low floor flex/risky d

Not sure i like my approach this week. On to the next.

• 808state

I’m not looking forward to Mattison’s 3 fantasy points :(

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@808state said...

I’m not looking forward to Mattison’s 3 fantasy points :(

I don’t see how you get away from him on FD. 5200 is waaaaay too cheap.

• mbunner23

Who is the giants safe cash play? Jones or Barkley

• superjon

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I don’t see how you get away from him on FD. 5200 is waaaaay too cheap.

Cook missed 3 games last year. Mattison only did well in one of them, which was a meaningless Week 17 game against Detroit

• BIF

@mbunner23 said...

Or Shepard ? especially if Golladay and/or Engram miss again

• BIF

@superjon said...

Cook missed 3 games last year. Mattison only did well in one of them, which was a meaningless Week 17 game against Detroit

Were any of those starts against a team that just gave up over 300 yards rushing in their first 2 games like the Seahawks have ?

• BiGtIGeRs

Even a 60% Hopkins is a play

• PapaDBets

@BIF said...

Were any of those starts against a team that just gave up over 300 yards rushing in their first 2 games like the Seahawks have ?

One of those games was against the Falcons…

• superjon

@BIF said...

Over half of those were to Henry last week on 35 carries.

Mattison is not Henry and he might not even get 20 carries.

I’m sure I’ll have some exposure to him, but not ready to hit the lock button just yet.

• winnerchickendinner

On 10/11/20 against the same Seahawks he had 112 yards at 5.6 yards a carry. He just didn’t score a touchdown. Also 3 catches for 24 yards.

He’ll be fine.

• jcotdl

i’d be more interested in Mattison if he were cheaper- seems to me he is already priced up more than i would want to pay..

• BiGtIGeRs

@winnerchickendinner said...

On 10/11/20 against the same Seahawks he had 112 yards at 5.6 yards a carry. He just didn’t score a touchdown. Also 3 catches for 24 yards.

He’ll be fine.

20 points won’t cut it at that price

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@superjon said...

Over half of those were to Henry last week on 35 carries.

Mattison is not Henry and he might not even get 20 carries.

I’m sure I’ll have some exposure to him, but not ready to hit the lock button just yet.

DK he’s a tougher play. FD he is too cheap. I was already all over that game.

I get not wanting to play him on DK with the tougher salary constraints, which is why I said FD in my earlier post.

• NDNole

People flocking to Mattison and I’m over here thinking drake might be a great play. Still do.

• PapaDBets

@BiGtIGeRs said...

How many backs have reasonable expectation to get 20-25 touches at $6K? Him and Mixon?

• squidkill

Play minny WR now in gpps.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

Play minny WR now in gpps.

C’mon chief, we know this already…and for those that don’t…Shhh

KJ Osborn was already going to be a top 5 owned WR so I was jamming Jefferson and a couple Theilen into lineups to get that leverage

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

Mattison is a lock on FD for me. He’s not exactly priced down on DK so I went elsewhere there but I do absolutely love him this week.

Other notes …

- Most of my success today is tied up in a Giants stack and a Chiefs stack. Both those games look great. I’m hoping the big red “2nd” on FD will keep Mahomes ownership low and due to DK’s tight pricing I’m visiting the Bank of Danny Dimes once more this week.

- Double TE for life.

- I like Cleveland’s defense as a contrarian play against Fields. I know Fields has very high DFS upside but this early in his career he very well might read option his way to 8 weeks on the IR via Miles Garrett. I expect turnovers.

- Mostly eating the WR chalk.

• winnerchickendinner

@BiGtIGeRs said...

DK you’re probably right You could probably leverage to Davis for a pass catching back at lower ownership and price now. FD is just so soft with pricing it’s probably optimal to go there. You can take low owned WRs like Diggs for example now who has a great matchup on paper and is due for positive regressions.

• thedkexperience

@mbunner23 said...

Jones has a high floor today but if there has ever been a spot for an inexpensive ceiling game for Barkley it’s this one.

I get why people use the “well if you take away his 41 yard run” stuff but it’s bad analysis for him. Anyone who has followed Saquon knows that he’s alway 13 touches for nothing and a smattering of monster plays.

For what it’s worth Saquon eating doesn’t mean Dimes doesn’t. Some of Dimes best games are when Saquon was going nuts as a ceiling Saquon day will likely involve a 60 yard TD catch.

• thedkexperience

@mbunner23 said...

(Double Post)

• homers1226

KYLE PITTS a viable mid range te punt ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).