1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FunkMac

@cdub6238 said...

Hahahahaha again I repeat…Jimmy G is freaking pathetic

This didn’t age well.

• Skee

Damn I had Juszczyk in and out of lineups all afternoon, ended up not playing him. He never has stats but at the same time he’s so involved and so good that its never surprising when he does. And he seems to pack it all into one game, now he’ll have another series of 0’s then go 3 receptions for 55 yards and an 5 yard TD run somewhere down the line.

• cdub6238

@FunkMac said...

This didn’t age well.

Because he got bailed out on a catch and run by Kittle? Lmao

250 yards 4 sacks, lost fumble, int..multiple under/over throws and looking lost…

I’ll stand behind what I said lol

• AVPMVP

I was tied for 1st until that Juszczyk TD.

Went from winning a couple hundred and salvaging my entire day to winning $7.33.

• RipCityRings

Only played two FD showdown lineups and got 46th, same as the winner but with Kittle instead of Crosby. 2.4 FPS was the difference between $61 and $48K. Ouch.

• FunkMac

@cdub6238 said...

Because he got bailed out on a catch and run by Kittle? Lmao

250 yards 4 sacks, lost fumble, int..multiple under/over throws and looking lost…

I’ll stand behind what I said lol

Haha that’s fair. He was awful for most of the night, but that was a gutsy last drive. Rodgers made that a moot point anyway. What an exciting finish to a great day of football.

• emoney1214

@cdub6238 said...

Hahahahaha again I repeat…Jimmy G is freaking pathetic

Funny part is he threw another pass backwards on the next drive and should have lost like 8 yards. Reffing was very poor in this game.

• cplatt87

Was in great shape at halftime of the afternoon games, as my MIN/SEA game stack looked like it was going to pay off. Unfortunately Seattle’s dud in the 2nd half killed any momentum I had for a big finish. Still scored 175 and made a solid profit on the day, but had hopes for so much more.

Wilson
    CEH
    Carson
    Jefferson
    Chase
    E. Sanders
    Pitts (Yuck)
    Metcalf
    Bengals

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Entered 100 dummy lineups in the $3 showdown last night on FD. Created said lineups in excel. I uploaded something to Fanduel and it said it updated 100 lineups. Turns out, I just re-uploaded the same form.

Good thing I built a dummy lineup that was an actual lineup. Rodgers MVP, Adams, MVS, Deebo and Sermon.

My 100 lineup train cashed and I made money haha. Sorry If I pushed anyone out. Always check your uploads kids.

• thedkexperience

In 3 weeks I’ve basically turned $5 into $100 on FD and $100 into $5 on DK.

I think I should probably just stick to Fan Duel for football.

• joephoto

My Thur-Mon lineup started looking bad with using 9,000 salary on McCaffrey and his 6 pts.

Stafford, Kupp, Higbee, C.E.H., Hardman and Godwin got me to cashing with CeeDee Lamb still going for me tonight.

• factorial89

da bears week3-qb sacked 9 times.68 passing yds. minus the 67 yds. lost on sacks leaving net of 1yd.49 total yds.in all.unreal.

• Jompy

@joephoto said...

My Thur-Mon lineup started looking bad with using 9,000 salary on McCaffrey and his 6 pts.

Stafford, Kupp, Higbee, C.E.H., Hardman and Godwin got me to cashing with CeeDee Lamb still going for me tonight.

Wish you good luck. I think I will try the same strategy and pray. I used betting.co.uk in order to find the best betting odds.

• jtgus

I assume “Papgates” is a pro because I see him in the top 10 of every contest I play. Should a minnow like me look just not enter any tournament where I see his name?

• factorial89

i see this papg. guy is ranked no. 6 overall.i would avoid his contests.

• bigez952

@jtgus said...

I assume “Papgates” is a pro because I see him in the top 10 of every contest I play. Should a minnow like me look just not enter any tournament where I see his name?

You would have to quit DFS to not play contests with him or his brother “chipotleaddict” as those two pretty much enter every DFS contest known to man.

• thedkexperience

@jtgus said...

Play single entry tournaments, not massive GPPs.

Guys like Papagates, Awesemo and ChipotleAddict are on a level so much higher than a self professed “minnow” it’s hard to even fathom the disparity.

Look at it like this … if the Buccaneers played the Jaguars in a one and done scenario no one is going to really expect the Jags to win but anything can happen in just one game. Now run the same simulation but have it be a best of 150. What’s the likelihood that the Jags would be able to beat the Bucs 75+ times? Yeah, no.

The only fair fight to be had is in a single entry tournament.

Also, just to be clear I am not also arguing to take on pros in head to head matchups. You might win once, or twice, but going back to that well repeatedly is also going to leave you broke.

• marker0357

@thedkexperience said...

Guys like Papagates, Awesemo and ChipotleAddict are on a level so much higher than a self professed “minnow” it’s hard to even fathom the disparity.

Look at it like this … if the Buccaneers played the Jaguars in a one and done scenario no one is going to really expect the Jags to win but anything can happen in just one game. Now run the same simulation but have it be a best of 150. What’s the likelihood that the Jags would be able to beat the Bucs 75+ times? Yeah, no.

Also, just to be clear I am not also arguing to take on pros in head to head matchups. You might win once, or twice, but going back to that well repeatedly is also going to leave you broke.

The pros are good, to be sure, but they really benefit from volume that most cannot afford. The disparity becomes even more pronounced after the first couple of weeks when statistics normalize and modeling is more relevant. The best bet is single or 3 max entries. That at least tends to remove volume from consideration.

• squidkill

@thedkexperience said...

Contest selection is an often under looked and underrated part of this life

• TheShaman43

@thedkexperience said...

As another self-professed “minnow”, I’m not sure I necessarily agree with this.

There are a couple of ‘pros’ (I don’t know if they’re actual pros, but they are at the top of the RG leaderboards in the sport I’m playing them in) against whom I’ve had tremendous success H2H.

I know these guys are better players than me and that I’m at a disadvantage, but I honestly believe that a not insignificant part of that disadvantage lies in volume, not skill. I am absolutely steering clear of 150 MME contests like the MillyMaker in favor of 1-3 entry tournaments, but I am also not avoiding big names in lower dollar entry fees.

I’ll go so far as to say (and I’ve got the data to show it), that H2Hs against against one user in the top 10 of the RG NHL rankings singlehandedly kept me in the green last hockey season…and it makes sense to me. I’m putting together a single lineup every night and spreading it around one tournament and a couple H2Hs, makes it easy to focus on those few entries. Whereas this guy is entering hundreds of lineups every night and those $5-10 H2Hs might not be the focus of his attention.

• BIF

From TheRapSheet

Trade! The #Panthers are closing in on a trade for CB CJ Henderson, sources say.

The details: CAR TE Dan Arnold and a third-round pick to the #Jaguars for the former Jax first-round pick Henderson and a fifth-rounder. Immediate help in Carolina, while Henderson starts new.

• BIF

@TheShaman43 said...

I’ll go so far as to say (and I’ve got the data to show it), that H2Hs against against one user in the top 10 of the RG NHL rankings singlehandedly kept me in the green last hockey season…and it makes sense to me. I’m putting together a single lineup every night and spreading it around one tournament and a couple H2Hs, makes it easy to focus on those few entries. Whereas this guy is entering hundreds of lineups every night and those $5-10 H2Hs might not be the focus of his attention.

I played a “pro” H2Hs in a couple sports where their $5 lineup was a loser and their $20+ lineups were different and much better. Heard about it from a few others playing $1 H2Hs vs pros and crushing them then getting fleeced at $20’s

He may just have you on the line 🎣 and thinking you should up your stakes against him 🤔

• thedkexperience

@TheShaman43 said...

As another self-professed “minnow”, I’m not sure I necessarily agree with this.

There are a couple of ‘pros’ (I don’t know if they’re actual pros, but they are at the top of the RG leaderboards in the sport I’m playing them in) against whom I’ve had tremendous success H2H.

I know these guys are better players than me and that I’m at a disadvantage, but I honestly believe that a not insignificant part of that disadvantage lies in volume, not skill. I am absolutely steering clear of 150 MME contests like the MillyMaker in favor of 1-3 entry tournaments, but I am also not avoiding big names in lower dollar entry fees.

Sounds like you should be playing 50/50s for more money then.

• winnerchickendinner

Got my primetime DK SGP ready. Pretty simple.

Cooper 11+ receptions
    Lamb 10+ receptions
    Hurts over 59.5 rushing yards
    Prescott 3+ passing touchdowns
    Sanders over 64.5 rushing yards

$25 bet to make $20k.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

I played a “pro” H2Hs in a couple sports where their $5 lineup was a loser and their $20+ lineups were different and much better. Heard about it from a few others playing $1 H2Hs vs pros and crushing them then getting fleeced at $20’s

He may just have you on the line 🎣 and thinking you should up your stakes against him 🤔

Dastardly LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).