1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@realphipps said...

I think Terry ate last week for the same reason Russell Gage will this week. The NY Giants’ defensive philosophy, as simple as it sounds, is to give away the underneath stuff. Bend but don’t break. For two weeks now, they’ve essentially had their DBs, off the snap, backpedaling on every pass snap. They want everything in front of them, such as the 6-8 slants and digs that Was ran over and over the other night.

It’s basically the defense I run in Madden. Drop everyone into cover 3 or cover 4, tackle people in front of you and keep teams to FG attempts or force a turnover if they are impatient.

It all goes very well until you find someone who knows how to run the ball. Atlanta isn’t that team.

• emnj69

@realphipps said...

I think Terry ate last week for the same reason Russell Gage will this week. The NY Giants’ defensive philosophy, as simple as it sounds, is to give away the underneath stuff. Bend but don’t break. For two weeks now, they’ve essentially had their DBs, off the snap, backpedaling on every pass snap. They want everything in front of them, such as the 6-8 slants and digs that Was ran over and over the other night.

cant believe I am typing this but C patterson is the play

• thedkexperience

@emnj69 said...

cant believe I am typing this but C patterson is the play

Haha I can’t believe I’m typing this but I 100% agree with you.

• xaab

I can’t believe I’m typing this but you both can say that again.

• marker0357

Do we expect Ward to cover Mooney or ARob?

• AVPMVP

@thedkexperience said...

Single entry, 3 entry and an occasional 20 entry if I’m feeling froggy. This is a “make a few hundred a season” hobby for me. Playing 150 max makes it a “lose a few hundred a season” hobby from my experience.

Of course it’s not like I’m actually winning now but I digress.

Same. I hit the mid-level 3 entry max and single entry gpps for now.

I’ll also do the .25 or $1 20-entry contest to fill out entries during the week just to work through the matchups, stacks, prices, etc. Also gives me something to do during downtime on slow days. If I break even or make a couple bucks on it, great. If not, no big deal.

Any money I deposit, I consider it gone as an entertainment expense.

• Getty33

@realphipps said...

Gage hasn’t practiced this week and is considered doubtful at this point (ankle)

• bigwillie20

@AVPMVP said...

I’ll also do the .25 or $1 20-entry contest to fill out entries during the week just to work through the matchups, stacks, prices, etc

I do this too so I at least might have 1 lineup still alive after the 1st quarter of the noon games

• ifthethunder

@xaab said...

I can’t believe I’m typing this but you both can say that again.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but Cordarrelle Patterson is in the default lineup I made for BIF’s contest.

35 in, 40 spots left:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/114048354
    ~

• squidkill

@AdamBski said...

That’s exactly what I’m asking. I get that Mclaurin is the top guy but it’s a bad matchup, tough defense and a backup QB throwing to him on the road. Regarding Sanders I haven’t really watched any Bills games so I’m not sure about to connection between him and Allen. And the dark horse pick with Quez is that he’s a deep ball threat (proved it last week) and going against Dallas which should be a high scoring game. So yea it’s serious question.

Yeah- thank you for reminding me why I hate season long questions. If you overthink like that for season long, I can imagine what you do for DFS… Maybe someone else is better suited to answer. Sorry.

• squidkill

@ifthethunder said...

I can’t believe I’m saying this but Cordarrelle Patterson is in the default lineup I made for BIF’s contest.

35 in, 40 spots left:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/114048354
    ~

Well, BIF plays CPatt in Cash, so maybe you are onto something. LOL

• JTL33

Excited to fade Cooper Kupp this week and get burned

• 808state

AB might miss due to covid. Not sure if this is a boost to the Rams defense or if Scotty Miller becomes a good play – only 3100

• AdamBski

@squidkill said...

Yeah- thank you for reminding me why I hate season long questions. If you overthink like that for season long, I can imagine what you do for DFS… Maybe someone else is better suited to answer. Sorry.

Lol send that H2H Squidward. KrookedKing on DK. You name the amount.

• Sbunit

which receiver plays out of the slot for Tennessee?

• squidkill

@AdamBski said...

Lol send that H2H Squidward. KrookedKing on DK. You name the amount.

yo!!!!!!!

• fitz2k2

@Sbunit said...

I think chester rodgers

• emnj69

@squidkill said...

yo!!!!!!!

name the amount what about?

• osuryanf

@Sbunit said...

It is Chester Rogers, yes.

AJ Brown plays in the slot some.

• winnerchickendinner

And you have a fifth on Patterson

• osuryanf

I absolutely can’t stand C Patterson and the dude is a let down 99% of the time.

But even I agree that he’s an interesting play this week.

• JTL33

I’d rather play Mike Davis if Patterson is gonna be garnering ownership lol

• factorial89

question-are nfl teaser plays sucker bets.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@808state said...

AB might miss due to covid. Not sure if this is a boost to the Rams defense or if Scotty Miller becomes a good play – only 3100

I’ll take Ty Johnson for 3k Alex

• osuryanf

@factorial89 said...

question-are nfl teaser plays sucker bets.

Not necessarily. They can be very profitable if you find the right ones you like.

Personally I like teasers because it allows me to get a few points away (in either direction) from the actual line. Vegas is normally freakishly close to the lines so whenever I can get a few points away from it I’m happy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).