1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• charara1224

Idk i think saquon is last weeks najee harris. Hes worth eating the chalk imo so we’ll see

• sass0

@Lbb11 said...

The more expensive single entry and three max entries give you the best shot to realistically win significant money. Pros only have a slight advantage (if at all) and you can afford a mistake in your lineup.

true. Strategy been lately doing about 50 lineups in fan duel Milly, and entering fav lineups in higher priced buy-ins.

• sass0

metcalf burned me last week, anyone heading looking at metcalf this week?

• BIF

Did anyone post the Week 3 link for the WR vs CB sheet ?

Found it

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/21/NFLDK2021_CS_WRCBchartWeek3dig.pdf?

• AVPMVP

@bigwillie20 said...

I do this too so I at least might have 1 lineup still alive after the 1st quarter of the noon games

Yeah, nothing like the feeling going bust on all the bigger money entries early but still having a couple of the dimes or quarters putting up numbers, haha.

• JTL33

@sass0 said...

I am, he’s bound to have a monster game at some point.

• 33BeRad

@sass0 said...

Well I have been on Metcalf the first 2 weeks so I will be this week as well. I tried to guess right which one the first 2 weeks and I was wrong so now I guess I am just going to play Metcalf every week. At least twice I think I’ll be right, HA! Or Lockett will just roll all season! HA!

• Lbb11

@BIF said...

Did anyone post the Week 3 link for the WR vs CB sheet ?

Found it

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/21/NFLDK2021_CS_WRCBchartWeek

I think this link is cut off; thanks for finding!

• winnerchickendinner

Got my primetime DK sportbook SGP ready
    McCaffrey 3 or more Touchdowns
    McCaffrey over 79.5 rushing yards
    McCaffrey 7+ receptions
    McCaffrey over 74.5 receiving yards
    Moore over 54.5 receiving yards
    Panthers 5+ sacks
    Panthers score first points
    Panthers alternative spread -13.5

$10 to make $15,010.00

• emnj69

@sass0 said...

save yourself the headache just dupe the lineup and sub in lockett too -price is similar so you can keep the roster almost the same

• theghostofveebs

@winnerchickendinner said...

Got my primetime DK sportbook SGP ready
    McCaffrey 3 or more Touchdowns
    McCaffrey over 79.5 rushing yards
    McCaffrey 7+ receptions
    McCaffrey over 74.5 receiving yards
    Moore over 54.5 receiving yards
    Panthers 5+ sacks
    Panthers score first points
    Panthers alternative spread -13.5

$10 to make $15,010.00

How much would $10 get you if you removed the 3+ TDs requirement? Seems much harder / more dependent on luck than the rest of the requirements.

• thedkexperience

For the Showdown on FD you basically have to use CMC right? No 1.5x payment but 1.5x scoring? Don’t know how anyone could match what he’s going to put up.

On DK, 20,100 is a monster number for your captain. I’m guessing you can go a different way there but still, who can actually beat CMC tonight in raw points or even keep it close?

• monarch

Anyone. Brandin Cooks, kicker, a defense, either QB.

I dont think they burn up McCaffrey on a short week this early in the season for the Texans. They play the Cowboys and Eagles next two weeks. I think he obviously has the best median projection but I dont think he is in line for 30+ touches. They can throw, the game will be slower they gave Chuba Hubbard eight carries last week.

I agree that CMC makes a great flex option but he will be touted as CPT. No need to force the issue though IMO.

• thedkexperience

Anyone rolling out Rex at 200? Shit is tempting. He’s always good for 1 unexpected 30 pointer a season, right?

I’m not gonna win money tonight am I?

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

Anyone. Brandin Cooks, kicker, a defense, either QB.

I dont think they burn up McCaffrey on a short week this early in the season for the Texans. They play the Cowboys and Eagles next two weeks. I think he obviously has the best median projection but I dont think he is in line for 30+ touches. They can throw, the game will be slower they gave Chuba Hubbard eight carries last week.

I agree that CMC makes a great flex option but he will be touted as CPT. No need to force the issue though IMO.

Does he really need 30 touches to score 30 points in a game against a rookie QB that looked completely over matched last week?

There’s a lot of short fields in a game where a QB throws 3 INTs and completes less than half his passes.

• winnerchickendinner

@theghostofveebs said...

How much would $10 get you if you removed the 3+ TDs requirement? Seems much harder / more dependent on luck than the rest of the requirements.

If you remove the 3 TDs prop on a $10 bet you can get $3,000.

Have had second thoughts about the 5+ sacks but I’m keeping it in.

• monarch

I am not sure yet. It depends on how the game is projected. CMC is restrictive at CPT. Mills peppered Brandin Cooks would hate to miss out on that. Sam Darnold could easily score three times…I would hate to miss on that and Davis Mills for all our perceived slights on him is a QB who is 8400 and projects to be trailing and I may not like missing out on that either.

Also short field and extra possessions os potentially very lucrative for Zane Gonzalez. I would not like missing out on four long field goals either if both teams are sputtering.

• monarch

I also like Robby Anderson. Texans surrendering a healthy amount of air yards…adot and have only registered six QB hits through two games.

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

I am not sure yet. It depends on how the game is projected. CMC is restrictive at CPT. Mills peppered Brandin Cooks would hate to miss out on that. Sam Darnold could easily score three times…I would hate to miss on that and Davis Mills for all our perceived slights on him is a QB who is 8400 and projects to be trailing and I may not like missing out on that either.

Also short field and extra possessions os potentially very lucrative for Zane Gonzalez. I would not like missing out on four long field goals either if both teams are sputtering.

I was able to find a build with CMC and both QBs that isn’t awful surprisingly.

• Getty33

@monarch said...

I also like Robby Anderson. Texans surrendering a healthy amount of air yards…adot and have only registered six QB hits through two games.

I think Darnold makes an effort to target Anderson after locking in on DJ Moore the first 2 games. From Houston, David Johnson has more targets and receptions than Ingram and Lindsay combined. I think he’ll be more involved tonight than he has been with the Texans trying to get the ball out of Mills’ hands quickly.

• monarch

I like the Burkhead angle. Short week, David Johnson/”(player-popup #mark-ingram)Mark Ingram”:/players/mark-ingram-11706 lots of tread on those tires. We dont know what the Texans have already planned for but Burkhead and Lindsay could be more involved given the circumstances. It would not surprise me.

• JTL33

Is anyone playing an incredibly low owned Jonathan Taylor this week? Maybe the Colts just hand the ball off 25 times due to Eason starting? Also like the bring back of AJ Brown on the other side.

• squidkill

I want to play AJ Brown and Metcalf they are due to erupt and both in good spots

• osuryanf

I hate tonight’s showdown game… going to be very hard to pick the winning lineup since:

A.) Houston uses all 3 backs and will presumably attempt to establish the run to protect their rookie QB

B.) A rookie QB with a ton of questions marks

C.) A stud in Mcaffrey but is priced up to 13.2k.

D.) Darnold who has looked solid early but is due for one of his Sam Darnold games.

Ugly stuff.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

I want to play AJ Brown and Metcalf they are due to erupt and both in good spots

60/75 in Happy-er Meal

Get your entry in Squid (and you too Hazy !)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).