1:00 PM EST : Arizona ( -7 ) at Jacksonville ( 7 ) —- T: 52
    4:05 PM EST : NY Jets ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 41.5
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Las Vegas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:25 PM EST : Seattle ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    4:25 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 1 ) at LA Rams ( -1 ) —- T: 54.5
    8:20 PM EST : Green Bay ( 4 ) at San Francisco ( -4 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 27th
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@squidkill said...

I want to play AJ Brown and Metcalf they are due to erupt and both in good spots

Saw an interesting stat today.

Most receiving TDs among all the WRs selected in the 2019 draft:
    1. A.J. Brown: 20
    2. DK Metcalf: 18
    3. Hollywood Brown: 17
    Brown has scored 8 TDs in his last 8 regular-season games.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/21/NFLDK2021_CS_WRCBchartWeek3dig.pdf?

Thanks, I was just looking for it.

• darickc

@osuryanf said...

I hate tonight’s showdown game… going to be very hard to pick the winning lineup since:

A.) Houston uses all 3 backs and will presumably attempt to establish the run to protect their rookie QB

B.) A rookie QB with a ton of questions marks

C.) A stud in Mcaffrey but is priced up to 13.2k.

D.) Darnold who has looked solid early but is due for one of his Sam Darnold games.

Ugly stuff.

I’m rolling with David Johnson as CPT. Hoping the rookie QB throws David a bunch of dump offs to get the ball out of his hands fast. Maybe he’ll fall into the end zone a time or two

• Lbb11

@NDNole said...

Thanks, I was just looking for it.

This link is working for you?

• NDNole

@Lbb11 said...

This link is working for you?

Yes. If you right click it and click the option that says go to link, it will work.

• Lbb11

@NDNole said...

Yes. If you right click it and click the option that says go to link, it will work.

Hmm – showing the week 2 chart for me.

• kdsdawg

Do the Rams play man or zone? IS there a place to find that kind of info?

• NDNole

@Lbb11 said...

Double click it first so that its highlighted, then right click and go to link.

• NDNole

@kdsdawg said...

Do the Rams play man or zone? IS there a place to find that kind of info?

I think they are pretty much a Man defense. I wouldnt play a lot of zone if I had ramsey at CB and Donald at DT wrecking havoc.

• kdsdawg

@NDNole said...

I think they are pretty much a Man defense. I wouldnt play a lot of zone if I had ramsey at CB and Donald at DT wrecking havoc.

That means it is a Mike Evans week

• winnerchickendinner

Yeah I’m just going to give level headed here and play one Texan and load up on the other side. Not going to be baited into making multiple lineups featuring a QB who’s started only 11 games in college wasn’t spectacular in the preseason, targeted Cooks a ton when he got in against the browns ( who on paper should have been a better defense but I guess not) and couldn’t do anything with it. Mills threw 9 passes to cooks with going 4 for 9 with 3.1 ypa and a 89 rating boosted by one touchdown. Not going with any of the overpriced Texans RBs when the Panthers just shut down Kamara in both the run and passing game with a better offensive line. Winston played behind too and couldn’t get anything done even notable passing yards. Just one lineup and any combination of Carolina will do along with one Texan.

Short week yes but it’s short for the Texans and especially Mills too for them to do much. Learned now to make one or two at the most lineups in showdowns that are crappy and not stress over the combinations.

• HoodsFromTheWood

Anyone else find it hard to put a possibly 20% owned CEH in a lineup? Looks dusty for a 22 yr old

• AdamBski

@BIF said...

60/75 in Happy-er Meal

Get your entry in Squid (and you too Hazy !)

Can you post the link please.

• odanny

@AdamBski said...

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/114048354

• squidkill

@AdamBski said...

send me that H2H playboy—- squidcity12

• JTL33

@HoodsFromTheWood said...

Anyone else find it hard to put a possibly 20% owned CEH in a lineup? Looks dusty for a 22 yr old

That’s a fade I’m happy to make and I’d much rather play Javonte Williams for the third week in a row for a fifth of the ownership. I’m generally not going that cheap on RBs this week. Kinda living in the high 5k to low 6k this week with some exceptions of Ekeler and a sub 5% Chubb.

• infantryboys

If Eason is starting for Indy, I see Taylor running into a lot of stacked boxes.

• lotusbomb

@squidkill said...

I want to play AJ Brown and Metcalf they are due to erupt and both in good spots

agreed, but what do I know I haven’t started off this bad in the nfl since my first season

I’ve been too heavy on floor games the past couple weeks almost none of my lineups have even cashed.

• realphipps

I saw some talk on Jalen Ramsey shadowing earlier in the thread. I don’t think that’s a thing anymore.

In the two game sample we have in 2021, they’re keeping him more involved in the interior schematics of the defense. Lots of snap slots. Playing Rover LB responsibilities as well. I think they’ll use him to cover up the Troy Hill loss quite a bit this year.

Personally, I think Evans is a good play. And Miller has HR potential this week. But I’m limiting my exposures, somewhat, on Gronk and Godwin as I expect them to see a lot of Ramsey and floating coverage LBers clogging those 8-12 yards intermediate lanes.

• emnj69

I dont think obj is going to play no landry either-I dont trust any of their scrub tight ends as there are about 4 of them-I like chub this week

• factorial89

it is just a matter of time before matt ryan ridley and pitts have a huge day.week 3 could be it.i actually believe this is a pick em game.a ml parlay with falcons and rams.

• emnj69

@factorial89 said...

it is just a matter of time before matt ryan ridley and pitts have a huge day.week 3 could be it.i actually believe this is a pick em game.a ml parlay with falcons and rams.

danny dimes is going to set the single day rushing record by a qb this weekend vs the lowly falcons

• CheeseCutter

@emnj69 said...

danny dimes is going to set the single day rushing record by a qb this weekend vs the lowly falcons

With Pitts as the bring back guy. Yup, I like it.

• thedkexperience

@CheeseCutter said...

With Pitts as the bring back guy. Yup, I like it.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think TEs have done much of anything against the Giants so far. RBs out of the backfield though …

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lbb11 said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).