1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• KJP24

• kyleb728

Do you guys like Terrance Williams this week? Tough matchup, but still so cheap and no dez and likely no witten theres no way he doesn’t get a lot of targets, right?

• holty85

Kelce or Jimmy G – I’m torn

• Elz24

@kyleb728 said...

Do you guys like Terrance Williams this week? Tough matchup, but still so cheap and no dez and likely no witten theres no way he doesn’t get a lot of targets, right?

witten is going to play

• Capone1233

@kyleb728 said...

Not with Weeden. Not touching any of Cowboys WR.

• SkeletonCrew13

@kyleb728 said...

Brandon Wheedon.

…probably sums up the ceiling for Terrance Williams.

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

@Karaudio said...

GPP.. I can see that I suppose. If you had to pick a 3k DK player for cash in flex position who would it be? At this time I assume Lacy plays. I have Aaron Dobson and Dwayne Harris in consideration at this time.

I like..and don’t laugh at me…Quincy Enunwa for NYJ. The kid is fast and if Decker is ruled out, I assume most of the attention will be on Marshall so that could open up a few opportunities for him.

I do like Dwayne Harris opportunities though, but I’ll probably take a wait-and see approach.
    Why do you like Aaron Dobson this week?

• Capone1233

@holty85 said...

Kelce or Jimmy G – I’m torn

Jimmy will get targets this week.

• kurtisjack

James Jones or Moncrief preference? Both @4800 DK.

• blakevoiles

@osuryanf said...

Anyone else thinking Bell is getting wayyyyyy too much hype this week?

Look, he’s obviously the real deal. And his legs are fresh. But Williams has been solid and he will still see some carries. The Rams from 7 is very solid, one of the best actually. Bell does catch passes out of the backfield extremely well, but I’m not seeing the 150-200 yard performance most are predicting. At least not right out of the gate.

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. But AP seems like a much better play. Oh and I faded Forte everywhere in a bad matchup, so that means he’ll have 200 rush yards and 3 TD’s.

Best way to neutralize a pass rush is to pass it to the RB out of the backfield and to run the ball effectively. Williams isn’t going to “steal” any of Bell’s carries. Williams will get the typical carries that a backup rb will get when the workhorse takes a breather. This isn’t anywhere close to a committee. The Rams D-line consists of pass rushers, not run stuffers. They have been awful against the run in the first two weeks, the seahawks just decided not to exploit it and Lynch still had a good game against them. The hype for him is pretty understandable. Best RB in the league right now and he has a good matchup.

• budfox6

About to blow it up…

• SkeletonCrew13

Higher owned?

Bell or Peterson?

• jeffreybuckets

Woodhead / Yeldon / D. lewis ? Which one. Im leaning Woodhead. Thoughts?

• FromEuropeWithLove

Lacy not practicing today. Hopefully we get a definitive about his status.

• Leobrn12

@SkeletonCrew13 said...

Higher owned?

Bell or Peterson?

Bell

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

With all the James Starks talk this week, everyone realizes that KC has only allowed 4 (!!!!) rushing tds since the beginning of 2014. If you go back two seasons the number only goes up to 13. They have allowed 0 this year.

Just sayin…

• Gaudexmachina

At 3k on DK, I need him to have a stat line of 15 for 50 rushing and 4 for 20 receiving for good value. I agree, it is very unlikely he finds the endzone. Less upside, but high value.

• noddy

I need a super cheap WR on DK. The only one I can find is Beasley. Help!!!!!

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

This week I’ve basically targeted 5 of QB/WR combos for GPPs. I’ve identified 3 core backs and a handful of value plays to fill in at the other 1/2 WR spots and TE. Hopefully I hit in on the right combo. Where I’m struggling is if I should keep with the same core of these other spots where possible – which will consist of 1 or 2 receivers and a TE, or if I should mix these spots up to further diversify.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Dmurphy104 said...

This week I’ve basically targeted 5 of QB/WR combos for GPPs. I’ve identified 3 core backs and a handful of value plays to fill in at the other 1/2 WR spots and TE. Hopefully I hit in on the right combo. Where I’m struggling is if I should keep with the same core of these other spots where possible – which will consist of 1 or 2 receivers and a TE, or if I should mix these spots up to further diversify.

Depends on how good you feel about your core. If you are fine with the “risk” the payoff could be huge. Week 1, 90% of my lineups had Chris Ivory, Julio, Eifert, McManus and Jets DEF. It was a huge week. 60 of my 70 lineups cashed in GPPs.

Last week, my “core” was Lynch, Jordan Matthews, Hocker and the Rams DEF. It was not a good week.

So if you hit, you can hit big. If you want to hedge and are fine with a lower profit ceiling then diversifying is ok.

• Capone1233

@noddy said...

I need a super cheap WR on DK. The only one I can find is Beasley. Help!!!!!

Lockett, Hankerson, Jarius Wright, Ryan Grant

• sgjanik6

Looking at the Vegas here, Houston has to be a top D this week overall? 6.5 point favorites, the offense is down right now with basically no QB, foster still out, and injuries on the o-line, so the D will have to be on top of their game; then to top it off, they’re playing the Winston-led Bucs’. Is 3-5 sacks and 2 picks (one pick 6) out of the question? Their salary actually went up after two not great performances the last two weeks, but I think this week is where we see the Texans’ D that gets raved about.

• budfox6

@sgjanik6 said...

Looking at the Vegas here, Houston has to be a top D this week overall? 6.5 point favorites, the offense is down right now with basically no QB, foster still out, and injuries on the o-line, so the D will have to be on top of their game; then to top it off, they’re playing the Winston-led Bucs’. Is 3-5 sacks and 2 picks (one pick 6) out of the question? Their salary actually went up after two not great performances the last two weeks, but I think this week is where we see the Texans’ D that gets raved about.

So you’re saying there’s a chance.

• sgjanik6

@budfox6 said...

So you’re saying there’s a chance.

I approve this message.

• Draftcash

Who do you guys like donnel, beckham, or reed and beckham ? How bout Jennings or Morris thinking about playing rb te and wr for Thursday-Monday

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).