1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• wolfshield

Hard not to pay up for Gronk in my opinion. Week 1 opened the doors to dual TEs and focusing lineups around this strategy. I think many got burnt due to low production by large group of them. I think I will build around Gronk and flex a WR/RB this week.

Projections for Gronk ownership?

• DailyLoser

• dakimbell

Yes I will have plenty of him and Bortles.

• Dainfamusgc

Brees might possibly be out

• dakimbell

His ownership was around 6% this weekend.

• terry1111111

brees and hill killed me

• Sukntoes

@smitty915 said...

Thoughts on Palmer this week going up against an awful SF team?

Not so fast. These DIV foes and they know and match up with each other well. Palmer has struggled against the Niners. J Brown might be the only option but CARDS have zero running chance.

• noddy

I have to go Brady/Gronk this week. I’ll kill myself if I don’t because every time they score chat goes nutz.

• Rnacdaley

Thankfully it looks like I will escape this weekend turning a small profit. With that said I am not over thinking this week.

Brady, Edelmen, Seattle Def are locked into my lineups. I am not going to concern myself with pivots, contrarian, ownership %, etc.

• lanean11

Frank Gore a decent option tonight? Thinking they get the run game established

• wolfshield

Down to my defense on a Week 3 L/U and can afford all of them.

Are you seeing any “no-brainers” this week? Leaning towards Denver right now.

• batchcalc

Seattle should be 50% owned.

• DefinitelyMiami

Pats. Going to pimp slap the Jags

• memball

I love Carolina and Seattle at home, though they will be highly owned. Denver should be in good shape visiting Detroit Sunday night. However, I think Buffalo visiting Miami may be a perfect storm for a dollar less.

• SRQ750

@Richebee said...

I’m potentially going all in on John Brown this week. I had the Cards/Bears game on one of my screens and he is a great receiver. He drew a couple big PI calls. After watching the the Niners secondary, and knowing Palmer is gonna slang that thing around, it may be time.

Agree! Ownership was well below 10% in Week 2 and will be even lower this week as it shifts to Fitzgerald.

• Frustrated

Okay so take Bradford at QB, Forte at HB, and the Jaguars as the defense all part of a million dollar lineup.

• actingnurse

Omg Luck is killing me tonight…

• memball

So where does this put the Jets next week against Philly?

• memball

Denver D looking even better if Stafford doesn’t play.

• JSteele

Wilson/Lockett stack

• josheggers

What are your guys thoughts on running backs for this week? for sure plays plus some value spots.. also tight ends besides gronk? appreciate it!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Gonna play tannehill and hope he wakes up begore halftime

Jarvis landry is a weekly play for me at this price too

• wolfshield

Agree with Jarvis. BUF is going to allow him double digit receptions

• Sukntoes

Just realized I failed to cash every single full slate LU for week 2. I made a last min 1PM only DK LU that netted $400 which covered the other loses on the full slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).