1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sukntoes

@Stylerip said...

No talk of David johnson?

shhhh

• robertrivelli

Would anyone consider Bilal Powell even if Ivory plays? I was able to make a lineup I really like with him in it. I figured that maybe even if Ivory does suit up he’ll be limited due to the injury.

• grinder_vinny

Anyone have any brandon myers with ASJ out?

• Manny0825

@Stylerip said...

Pass. Rams are tough against RB’s.

The rams have the allowed the 3rd most rushing yards…Not very tough.

• Manny0825

@Stylerip said...

I’m wondering if Julio jones might be a better play than Antonio brown because Bell is coming back and that will take the ball away from AB

Well AB has been doing spectacular with D-Will in. Even though D-Will and Bell aren’t comparable, D-Will did wonderfully in his two games. I think Bell transitions smoothly into the game with little changes to AB fantasy outlook.

• soopra

All over Blake Bortles this week. I’ve got him in 4-5 lineups. They’re going to be down and he’s gonna be chucking it. Even if he gets picked twice, he should hit value pretty easily.

• YourFavWhiteGuy

• x2

2014 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Sukntoes said...

Just realized I have J Charles in all but 3 LUs.

Ponder this:

AP inevitability will score to get on pace for his ~15 touchdowns this season and he sits at 0 now… and he already gets tons of touches.

On top of that, you have Lynch coming off of a shitty week, against a Bears team who will be down 17 pts at some point and the ball will live in Lynch’s hands. YOU KNOW WHY I’M HERE.

Wanna rethink that?

• texan49

@Pennywize69 said...

Went into building my lineups feeling good. Now that they are built I don’t like them lol

Anyone else having the same issues ?

My problem i love every lu i make

• texan49

Sleepers of the week: Dunbar(dallas will find themselves in a lot of 3rd n longs screens all day), C.Clay(narrative playing old team) and maybe Barnidge(mccown only successful going to te)

• Sukntoes

@YourFavWhiteGuy said...

Ponder this:

AP inevitability will score to get on pace for his ~15 touchdowns this season and he sits at 0 now… and he already gets tons of touches.

On top of that, you have Lynch coming off of a shitty week, against a Bears team who will be down 17 pts at some point and the ball will live in Lynch’s hands. YOU KNOW WHY I’M HERE.

Wanna rethink that?

Not sure I buy Lynch playing late since he’s already a GTD. If this game gets out of hand like suspect then he will certainly rest a lot of the 4th. I think Charles will play the entire game. Finally, I have a ton of AP also.

• socratesyear

There is no doubt that Marshawn Lynch is playing according to Seattle beat writer Gregg Bell.

• BillsMafia720

Thanks! Thats where I was leaning from the beginning

• teachmehowtocutty

@grinder_vinny said...

Anyone have any brandon myers with ASJ out?

No, but I’ve got some shares of mike Evans in gpps lineups. Super low owned play who should see most of the looks from jameis.

• noddy

@walkoff9 said...

Adrain Peterson is my top play at any position this week.

Here here

• BlueEdwards

Anyone else heavy on Cobb this week? Have him in most LU

• noddy

@blue said...

Anyone else heavy on Cobb this week? Have him in most LU

I think this is a great low percentage play and a Monday night hammer

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

I think this is a great low percentage play and a Monday night hammer

since KC has been giving it up to the pass, I do have a couple of Rodgers/Cobb lu to hopefully bring that hammer.

I did have a ton of Cobb but felt maybe I had too much and moved some of them to D Thomas. That shoulder worries me just a little still.

• OutWorkedByNo1

AP or Marshawn?

• MikeSos760

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

AP or Marshawn?

AP because of Marshawn’s health concerns / if Seahawks blow them out he probably won’t play much.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

AP or Marshawn?

AP and Murray are my 2 most owned RBs. I have no Marshawn. I could see a gpp but with the injury, if it is a blowout, will he rest? No one really knows how much he will play. After AP not getting in the end zone last week, I see him getting in a least once today. His floor might be 15 points. I hate rooting for that guy, especially against my Chargers, but I think he will be a beast today.

• texastrooper

Need a $4900 WR that might shine this week. Newbie here, any of you experts have one? Thanks

• strassnerte

With just over 6K left on DK for a flex, would you guys lean WR over RB due to receptions? For example Amari Cooper or Forsett?

• TheFansDooler

I see a lot of Enunwa talk and nothing on Devin Smith. Just kind of wandering why..

• rooch99

Bradford or Dalton and Dion Lewis or D. Murray?

• theegyptian1

anybody on lesean mccoy today? big workload. miami has been giving up 162 and 125 respectively to the run game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).