1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@strassnerte said...

With just over 6K left on DK for a flex, would you guys lean WR over RB due to receptions? For example Amari Cooper or Forsett?

can you fit Marshall? He might get 15 targets today. I generally would lean WR.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@texastrooper said...

Need a $4900 WR that might shine this week. Newbie here, any of you experts have one? Thanks

Which site? Cash or GPP? Those are helpful if you want someone with more experience than me to answer. FYI. I’m no expert but I have a lot of Moncrief on DK, which is what I’m assuming you are asking about.

• strassnerte

Already have Marshall. I will likely go with Cooper.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@rooch99 said...

Bradford or Dalton and Dion Lewis or D. Murray?

Neither QB and I have no Murray vs tough Jets when he has done next to nothing the first 2 weeks. Plus 1 tweak of the hammy and he is out. I have shares of Lewis only on DK due full point ppr.

• noddy

Not touching Murray against the Jets and a possible bad hammy.

• Elz24

@TheFansDooler said...

I see a lot of Enunwa talk and nothing on Devin Smith. Just kind of wandering why..

wouldnt touch either, but devin smith has monster potential

• Elz24

@Stylerip said...

Pass. Rams are tough against RB’s.

you can pass, but they arent

• teachmehowtocutty

Feels like a Colby fleener game against tenn with allen out. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got a long td from luck. Luck should have a field day.

• sgjanik6

Good or bad idea to roster both Jonathan stewart and mark ingram in same lineup for cash games?

• noddy

@sgjanik6 said...

Good or bad idea to roster both Jonathan stewart and mark ingram in same lineup for cash games?

I’m not on either, but that’s just me

• DabsAndFrags

@sgjanik6 said...

Probably fine.

• kdsdawg

@strassnerte said...

With just over 6K left on DK for a flex, would you guys lean WR over RB due to receptions? For example Amari Cooper or Forsett?

Cooper , Forsett loses some snaps in red zone to Lorenzo Tailaferro.

• sgjanik6

@noddy said...

I’m not on either, but that’s just me

Thanks, its for Early only lineups. I like playing smaller slates, so my range to pick from is smaller. I like both of their workloads, but I was asking more for purposes of it limiting each others production, but im probably just overthinking.

• DabsAndFrags

Kurt Warner just said the McCowns are both going for 300+ and 3 today. You heard it there first. Lawl.

• coachscottd

Have $3500 on DK for flex spot. Looking at Kamar Aiken, Lockett, and Heyward Bey. Thoughts? Anyone I’ve overlooked?

• noddy

@sgjanik6 said...

Thanks, its for Early only lineups. I like playing smaller slates, so my range to pick from is smaller. I like both of their workloads, but I was asking more for purposes of it limiting each others production, but im probably just overthinking.

well that changes things…should mention that in your post so people can respond correctly

• OutWorkedByNo1

@coachscottd said...

Have $3500 on DK for flex spot. Looking at Kamar Aiken, Lockett, and Heyward Bey. Thoughts? Anyone I’ve overlooked?

Don’t play DK but I would play Tyler Lockette among those 3 for the fact that SEA dst is the number 1 play and he can return a punt or kickoff for a TD

• OutWorkedByNo1

Jonathan Stewart or Justin Forsett? I think Stew has the better matchup but Cam may vulture and Taliaferro might not play which would make Forsett better.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

Jonathan Stewart or Justin Forsett? I think Stew has the better matchup but Cam may vulture and Taliaferro might not play which would make Forsett better.

Last I read was Taliaferro is expected to play. I’d rather Stew of those 2, though I like others in that price range a lot better, depending on your site. Not on any Ravens today.

• teachmehowtocutty

Stewart feasted against the saints last year and with the big spread I think he will again

• DabsAndFrags

@coachscottd said...

Bey and Locket are fine. Shorts has been getting the looks.

• 63TMB

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Stewart feasted against the saints last year and with the big spread I think he will again

Yup and so will Newton, You can’t go wrong here. I think the Saints will have the worse defense this year. They are awful everywhere defensively

• teachmehowtocutty

@63TMB said...

Yup and so will Newton, You can’t go wrong here. I think the Saints will have the worse defense this year. They are awful everywhere defensively

Only thing that worries me about cam is his wrs and I doubt he will be running if they get up 14 or more. I think Carolinas d will hold the saints to 10 or less with Brees out.

• tr_baskin

Absolutely love my lu but have quite a bit of money left on the table on DK, anybody else in that spot?

• jlj044

DK Millionaire Maker. Between AP and LeVeon. And have been all week. HELP.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).