1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• coachscottd

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

Don’t play DK but I would play Tyler Lockette among those 3 for the fact that SEA dst is the number 1 play and he can return a punt or kickoff for a TD

That’s the only reason I’m looking at him. Don’t think he offer much in targets for the full ppr. He could return a kick though and catch long one. I have Seattle defense as well so the double points on a return is big. It’s a boom or bust lineup so I may go that way.

• SpeedDemon9

@theegyptian1 said...

anybody on lesean mccoy today? big workload. miami has been giving up 162 and 125 respectively to the run game.

I have in a couple of LU’s.

• cowboy02

Any thoughts on D lewis of the pats today ? Thinking of using him in a few gpp’s

• Ringthebell26

• Bschwarze325

Cobb or Hopkins for GPP on DK? Hopkins probably lesser owned?

• OutWorkedByNo1

@Ringthebell26 said...

DeMarco Murray is inactive.

All the Sproles?

• mellofellowsu

@jlj044 said...

DK Millionaire Maker. Between AP and LeVeon. And have been all week. HELP.

Can’t go wrong with either. Flip a coin.

• ElSlappo

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

All the Sproles?

I think Mathews will be the guy running for negative 2 yards per carry, Sproles should get a few receptions I would think.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@OutWorkedByNo1 said...

All the Sproles?

yes, on DK.. Easy points. Floor is what 5 catches, now?

• JDP1845

UGH with murray out – sproles or dion lewis?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I’m locked in. Think I covered all my bases and kept to 10% of my bankroll in play. A higher % of GPP play than normal..but I am very diversified. I pivoted back to Lynch in GPPs but added in some Bell lineups. I did put in a lineup with Bradford/Sproles.

• Dainfamusgc

demarco out, sproles in play? not sure against jets defense his floor has to be decent though right, reading matthews getting the start

• JDP1845

@Dainfamusgc said...

demarco out, sproles in play? not sure against jets defense his floor has to be decent though right

I rotated him in on one lineup, and updated flex to CJ anderson – might regret it but we will see.

• dakimbell

Yea really need him to have a big game as a WR, with a bonus punt return td, to have a chance at a GPP.. I am and have done the same thing this week, going for those double points

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dainfamusgc said...

demarco out, sproles in play? not sure against jets defense his floor has to be decent though right, reading matthews getting the start

I imagine several dump offs to Sproles when the Jets pass rush is on Bradford. Eagles run a lot of plays and someone has to get the work. On DK, he should easily hit value.

• dakimbell

Yea i pvoted back to marshawn too, i love opportunities like this to get a stud in a cupcake matchup at low ownership.. (especially fanduel)

• JDP1845

I still have some Blount out there, can anyone help me see the light?

• wyattroa

raining pretty good in Carolina.. Anyone fading due to that?

• OutWorkedByNo1

@wyattroa said...

raining pretty good in Carolina.. Anyone fading due to that?

If anything olsen will get more targets and more rushing tds in general

• ajcarter

Happy, at least right now that I changed up my plans last night on powell and starks.

Looks like plays of the week, are going to be way less than average – but we will see.

I really hope people stick with them now because it is too tough to squeeze anyone else into the lineup at min salary!

In other news, I faded on Marshawn at the last minute for AP. Just too late in the day to risk the injury .

• crazylox2001

Moncrief or Stevie j

• flip4flop

@crazylox2001 said...

Moncrief or Stevie j

Stevie since Hilton is back

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Ivory in, does powell have any value?

• cowboy02

Stevie

• Wombat

Why Sproles over Ryan Matthews? What am I missing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).