1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Heterodox

Why does Pinnacle go dark on me all the time? Keeps happening with baseball too, so it’s not just a sunday traffic thing.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wombat said...

Why Sproles over Ryan Matthews? What am I missing

For me, it’s 1 pt ppr on DK. I think he meets value easily and is the better play there. I do have Matthews in 1 on FD, though.

• OutWorkedByNo1

@Wombat said...

Why Sproles over Ryan Matthews? What am I missing

Jets d is amazing and sproles screen passes

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@wyattroa said...

raining pretty good in Carolina.. Anyone fading due to that?

No, if anything it helps the offense. As long as its not windy.

• gundog8324

Probably a terrible idea but I guess I will take a flyer on a Winston/Evans stack for one of those qualifiers at the very least I can say it will be low owned and free’s up cash for other slots

• mdenny13

Better cash trio on FD for 1 pm only

Hill/Murray/Marshall
    Bell/Gore/StevieJ

• jstelzer

Stevie J or Woodhead for flex on DK?

• ElSlappo

@mdenny13 said...

Hill/Murray/Marshall
    Bell/Gore/StevieJ

I’d go with option #1

• OutWorkedByNo1

@mdenny13 said...

Hill/Murray/Marshall
    Bell/Gore/StevieJ

Tough but i’d say 1st lineup

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@mdenny13 said...

Hill/Murray/Marshall
    Bell/Gore/StevieJ

Not crazy about Hill but Murray and Marshall are 2 of my highest owned players this week. So I’d go 1.

• Heterodox

@ajcarter said...

In other news, I faded on Marshawn at the last minute for AP

I’ve been hearing the AP hype all summer and i can’t understand it. Maybe he’ll go off and I’ll look stupid, but I never considered drafting him in season long and haven’t come close to using him in DFS. Why do people think he will still be a top back? He’s on the wrong side of 30 and did anyone see that open field run he had last week? Had nothing but space, couldn’t outrun defenders to the end zone. Looked reaaaalllly slow. Couple that with the fact that he was averaging like 5 ypc in the middle of the field when the going was easy but couldn’t get anything near the goal line – where there’s less space – and I just think he’s a 30 year old running back who’s abilities have faded and if he were cheaper you’d consider him since he’s the lead back there but priced as a top guy I just can’t understand why so many people are all over him. You don’t get to hit the pause button on the aging process just by sitting out a year.

But so many touts/experts have been talking him up even for season long I feel like I must be missing something

• crazylox2001

Moncrief or johnson fd cash

• dakimbell

Because he is Adrianf f’ing Peterson man.192 yards from scrimmage last week

• Joe1Coal

Does anyone hate the idea of playing a KC WR against GB? I know they are basically unbeatable at home, but Maclin could have a big day…thoughts?

• flip4flop

AP and his wife had a child this morning. I cant help but think how tired I was that day when my daughter arrived after being up all night and day. I Pivoted off him a little. Had alot of exposure to him and took it down to about 30%

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@Heterodox said...

I’ve been hearing the AP hype all summer and i can’t understand it. Maybe he’ll go off and I’ll look stupid, but I never considered drafting him in season long and haven’t come close to using him in DFS. Why do people think he will still be a top back? He’s on the wrong side of 30 and did anyone see that open field run he had last week? Had nothing but space, couldn’t outrun defenders to the end zone. Looked reaaaalllly slow. Couple that with the fact that he was averaging like 5 ypc in the middle of the field when the going was easy but couldn’t get anything near the goal line – where there’s less space – and I just think he’s a 30 year old running back who’s abilities have faded and if he were cheaper you’d consider him since he’s the lead back there but priced as a top guy I just can’t understand why so many people are all over him. You don’t get to hit the pause button on the aging process just by sitting out a year.

But so many touts/experts have been talking him up even for season long I feel like I must be missing something

A ton of touches (25+) with a good matchup and he didn’t score last week so you know he and they are looking to get him in the end zone plus he is home. I think it sets up well for him this week. I didn’t draft him in any of my 7 season long leagues and didn’t use him in dfs weeks 1 or 2 but I like him today.

• jordy2323

@Heterodox said...

Ap is still a very productive back, and can count on him to get a lot of carries. But I think the biggest reason for people being so high on him, is that they feel he is “due” to put one in the endzone.

• OutWorkedByNo1

@Heterodox said...

All salient points…

He’s on the wrong side of 30 but he basically sat out all last season and experts felt he would be rejuvenated in a new dynamic offense and qb.

I didnt see the run but i can assume it was game fatigue? He had a ton of touches and crtied the team on his back

If it werent for the fumbles he mightve had two tds and you would be singing a different tune

• DabsAndFrags

Adrian Peterson is a freak. Not some above average athlete. He’s an alien… I mean look at him. So obv.

• Bschwarze325

A. Peterson due for some touchdowns. Think today is the day he gets 2 @ home. Fade at your own risk

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Early only… DK GPP
    Yeldon/Gronk/Delanie or AP/Olsen/Fleenor

• tianyihe

Decent chance I don’t cash any of my entries this week. Faded Brady, Edelman all together. Also have way less leveon bell compared to the field

• jvecz

Sproles Dalton or Woodhead Fitzpatrick on DK GPPs?

• OutWorkedByNo1

@tianyihe said...

Decent chance I don’t cash any of my entries this week. Faded Brady, Edelman all together. Also have way less leveon bell compared to the field

I’m with you bro

• ElSlappo

@jvecz said...

Sproles Dalton or Woodhead Fitzpatrick on DK GPPs?

Gotta go with Fitzmagic here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).