1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• MikeSos760

This game is rough to watch.

• Mindofigor

I got that Denver D everywhere… it’s exciting for me

• tr_baskin

@Stylerip said...

I got that Denver D everywhere… it’s exciting for me

Me too. They may just keep me in the money

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

let hillman get this TD. Thompson hurt now as well.

• Mindofigor

I need emmanuel sanders to get going

• Olhausen

@tr_baskin said...

^^^^^ Well at least none of you swapped for Ivory :(

I did :(

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Ebron hurt on block pat. great.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Benny Fowler..lol.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

That Thomas TD was huge. I have a lot of him and the first half wasn’t so good and I was hoping to make ground back up after losing a lot of ground in the 4pm games everywhere.

• Mrm2010

Sanders needs to come alive in the second half, I hope.

• grinder_vinny

yes huge score for Thomas now Abdullah just needs to wake up

• Mrm2010

Didn’t see Ebron get hurt, so is he out for the rest of the game? Looks like he is the highest owned so a bunch of us are in the same situation. Need sanders to get a few touchdowns ans relly needed Denver D to score on that blocked pat. Gotta hope my guys go off playing Monday night. Been a rough day.

• tonytone1908

Idk man. There are just too many people playing NFL to think I’ll ever be successful at it. These scores are ridiculous. I know every week won’t be like this but wow. I remember being happy if each of my guys got 1 TD. Now you need 2 or 3 from everyone? Forget that. Bring on NBA.

• ssmfour

@tonytone1908 said...

Idk man. There are just too many people playing NFL to think I’ll ever be successful at it. These scores are ridiculous. I know every week won’t be like this but wow. I remember being happy if each of my guys got 1 TD. Now you need 2 or 3 from everyone? Forget that. Bring on NBA.

With more people playing there’s going to be more competition in every sport — not just football

• rumsey182

it just happens calm down guys scores will be high sometimes, scores will be low sometimes,…. happens

• rsd79

I feel like to win the GPP’s you have to have low priced RB’s, with high ceilings to win the GPP. I bet the tournament winners have 2 of Blount, Randle and Freeman in their lineups

Last week, the Pitts alumni guy had D. Williams and Dion Lewis

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Joined dk for thanksgiving last year and I’m pretty sure I just broke 200 for the first time. Such a high scoring week that I don’t even like it was that big of an accomplishment.

• ssmfour

@rsd79 said...

I feel like to win the GPP’s you have to have low priced RB’s, with high ceilings to win the GPP. I bet the tournament winners have 2 of Blount, Randle and Freeman in their lineups

You do realize that would constitute not only having two of the cheaper running backs but 2 of the 3 highest scoring running backs? It seems logical the winner would have that

• rsd79

@ssmfour said...

You do realize that would constitute not only having two of the cheaper running backs but 2 of the 3 highest scoring running backs? It seems logical the winner would have that

Yep. I guess it is common sense

• Mindofigor

Truthfully i think the winner will simply have more total points than the others. At least from what i’ve seen from the past 2 weeks.

• rsd79

Yeah, I doubt there is any other way to win it

• steel4024

@Stylerip said...

Truthfully i think the winner will simply have more total points than the others. At least from what i’ve seen from the past 2 weeks.

That sounds like recency bias…….

• IronMonkey415

Next week I will pick the exact same line up of whoever wins the Million tomorrow.

What?

• 1738_

I learned today that match ups don’t matter in the NFL and to fade all the players that everyone is talking about. :)

• Mrm2010

Ebron is really tearing it up, sure glad I played him. lol At 2.0 he is doing better than Eifert did today. ;-)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler