1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• walkoff9

Clearly was throwing it, bad call.

• Karaudio

never been raped this badly… think sanders could put up like 40 more in the 4th for me 😪

• Mrm2010

Would like Sanders to get some yards and a score or two.

• walkoff9

TD pass to ebron or Tate please

• Sukntoes

@Z06Fanatic said...

233 on dk – doubt ill ever do that again!

Have faith my man, take notes on why you constructed your LU that way. Also try to remember where you did your research for those particular players. I did this last week and this week and sure enough I scored 216+ two weeks in a row by picking players from a single source. Odd how these guys seem to know the nuggets to add. Last week the picked Benjamin and this week they picked Barnadige and Freeman. Just my 2 pennies

• wyattroa

@Sukntoes said...

Have faith my man, take notes on why you constructed your LU that way. Also try to remember where you did your research for those particular players. I did this last week and this week and sure enough I scored 216+ two weeks in a row by picking players from a single source. Odd how these guys seem to know the nuggets to add. Last week the picked Benjamin and this week they picked Barnadige and Freeman. Just my 2 pennies

Source……lol

• grinder_vinny

played Abdullah, Denver D, and Demarrius hopefully I can get a deep cash in the primetime

• Wombat

Julio 20 targets today. He is the new Antonio Brown with Ben out. Start your cash lineup by plugging in Julio and go from there.

• zpa1989

looking like paying up for WR’s and going with mid to low level backs on FD seems to be a winning strategy. not sure if that trend will continue but what a wild day, tons of big games, very high cash lines all around in gpp and 50/50’s. just wish i had more randle and less j stewart and m gordon. the lynch injury hurt me badly too i left lynch in a quarter of my LU’s hoping for low ownership.

loving the barnidge play, i think i mentioned him on here earlier in the week. from now on im always going to play the TE that is up against oak

the alfred blue performance upset me i had polk going in a few since TB sux against the run and they went with blue over polk even tho polk looked like the lead back last week and got more carries. smh.

• zpa1989

@wyattroa said...

Source……lol

ya what? you mean a dfs research site?

• Hogwired

Needing a little feedback on two points please …

Will Starks have some production tomorrow night?

Will Richard Rodgers get 30 yds and a TD?

• grinder_vinny

I think starks will end up getting a little heavier load than usual but I think Lacy will play and I think that’s very possible from Rodgers just my opinion.

• boisethunder55

Looking at the millymaker it is pretty much over unless some goes ballistic tomorrow night. Closest guy to first only has TE left. Kelce I am presuming and he would need almost 45 points to catch the leader.

• ssmfour

@boisethunder55 said...

Looking at the millymaker it is pretty much over unless some goes ballistic tomorrow night. Closest guy to first only has TE left. Kelce I am presuming and he would need almost 45 points to catch the leader.

Seems unlikely someone will get caught because of how high scores are but you’re only seeing the scores with 1 or 2 guys left. If Green Bay goes off for 50 tomorrow and KC also puts up some points it’s possible a few people will come close

• Jzav113

Predictions for Cobb tomorrow ? I have him and am at 210 right now on fanduel

• TubScout

Here are a few players over the years if my memory is correct which have either done well or not vs a certain team that stand out to me off the top of my head… I am too lazy to search it but give it a go if you like…

If you want a Nugget then play T.Y. Hilton when he plays @ Houston… Not that he is some big sleeper or cheap player… But he just goes nuts vs Houston when on the road… Not sure his stats in his only 2 games down there. But it should be around 20-22 receptions, 375 yards and 4-5 touchdowns…

Don’t play A.J. Green when they face Cleveland… I think he may have 12-15 catches and maybe 150 total yards his past 4 games vs Cleveland… Joe Haden must own him or something….

D.Thomas never seems to score vs Oakland… I would be shocked if he had more than 2 touchdowns over the past 6 games… He seems to get a crazy amount of like 18 targets a game and haul in 8-9 balls for just about a 100 yards… But If memory serves me correct he seems to never get in the endzone…

P.Rivers always seems to destroy Oakland Oakland... He just seems to be locked for 350/3 on the road vs them but a different story when playing them at Home for whatever reason... He also always seems to cover the damn spread vs Denver when playing at Denver! He doesn't seem to have the biggest stat lines Denver but he plays well…

J.Jones never seems to do anything vs Carolina… He has been injured a bunch but I don’t recall him ever having a big game vs them (granted he may have been injured vs them). I would be shocked if he even has more than 2 TD’s and a 100 yard game vs them and he should have at least 6 games vs the panthers… However, he does seem to play well vs Tampa and I do remember a few monster games vs them with multiple scores and I think they were both at Tampa in his brief time in the league..

T.Brady… Now this a large sample size so I am sure it’s not always the case for every game over his 20 year career! But with the exception of his personal mission to shatter Peytards TD record with Moss several years ago, he seems to be less effective on the Road per TD’s and most games are low scoring per total for the Pats in general.

But Brady has always seemed to 1. destroy Buffalo 2. destroy Denver @Home 3. the run game always seems to show up in games you expect him to go nuts per matchup vs a weak team 4. Teams with a good front 4 who play a bland 43 rattle him for less effective statistical games. And teams in a 34 who penetrate the (A) Gap will own him more times than not… But good luck finding teams who will run that vs Him. Baltimore, Dolphins and the Jets did a few times in the 34. Bowles and the Jets may do it this year but they seem to overload more blitz packages and he will feast if they do to Gronk and whatever RB hits the flats. If they play Denver (on the road only) this year, they have a 34 front that can turn an expected shootout into a 23-20 game. Denver seems to be using more stunts and (A) gap pressure this year with Wade at DC.

Just my 2 cents for the night since I saw a post on some fantasy Nuggets… I guess Michelle Bennett will be a 102% owned vs Oakland next week…

• rsd79

@Jzav113 said...

Predictions for Cobb tomorrow ? I have him and am at 210 right now on fanduel

Ceiling is pretty high, imo. Both Saunders and Hopkins got ~90 rec yards and 2 TD’s. I hope Cobb breaks it for ya’.

• Jzav113

@rsd79 said...

Ceiling is pretty high, imo. Both Saunders and Hopkins got ~90 rec yards and 2 TD’s. I hope Cobb breaks it for ya’.

I liked watching sanders in the slot last week hoping Cobb does the same thing. Unfortunately the leader has a crazy 244 points this week so that may be a stretch to reach. With 15-20 points I could be over a thousand hope it happens!

• Sukntoes

@wyattroa said...

Source……lol

The internet

• Sukntoes

Crazy how I made more money on my DK $.25 leagues than the large GPPs.

• boisethunder55

So two people played a Zach Mettenberger in the milly maker? Ummm…

• RamblinMan88

Not many will remember but there is a revenge narrative in this game as KC prevented GB from going undefeated (13-0 at the time) in 2011. Rodgers is a well known chip-carrier and you guys should know that he will remember that game and also that the Chiefs passed on him for Alex Smith during the draft.

With that being said, Rodgers should hit 40 PAT and they will go no huddle on 4-5 drives based on the success during the Seattle end game. Cobb has a great chance for 12/150/2, with the Chiefs aggressive run defence as a conduit. I can see Starks getting 70% of the load as there will be no reason to risk Lacy with the talent we have. I know the staff is itching to give Harris some play at RB as well. Look for at least 1-2 bombs to Adams or Ty Montgomery, whoever is lined up outside.

You will notice that once KC plays a certain defensive package that GB will go into no huddle. When this happens, Rodgers goes into hulk-mode and nothing can stop him except Olivia Munn photos with naughty captions. Andy Reid will notice this and attempt to call time outs.

• scottmsteiner

@RamblinMan88 said...

Rodgers is a well known chip-carrier and you guys should know that he will remember that game and also that the Chiefs passed on him for Alex Smith during the draft.

Alex Smith was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers.

• dblough91

@scottmsteiner said...

Alex Smith was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers.

They’re both red though so…

• ebsteelers

so is the new cash line for gpps gonna be 200+ any more on dk.. geez

used to be 3x and you’d at least do okay

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler