1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Beerlover23

Baal. Cobb is 8.2% on FD Sunday 5 million

• Beerlover23

• eisenhauert10

@Baal said...

Anyone playing Cobb for the full 15 game slate on FD know his ownership %?

5.7%

• eisenhauert10

on the 125K Sunday Dive

• Lando241

@PDFOUR said...

I think this week finally hit me on the reality of how hard it is taking down a GPP or winning the top 5%. Simply picking the “right” players is not enough. You need each of those players to go off and hit enormous values. When you factor that in with 300-500k of players, you literally need the perfect combination. At that level, it’s virtually no different than playing the lotto. Too much variance, too many possible combinations. It’s no wonder why experts say only put in 20% of your bankroll to GPPs or just do single entries.

You shouldn’t be aiming to take down a GPP when you enter it though. You should be aiming to double, triple, etc your money

• Jayygo

I’m done in a dk double up at 162 cash line is about 152 right now think i can hang on ?

• SkeletonCrew13

@Jayygo said...

I’m done in a dk double up at 162 cash line is about 152 right now think i can hang on ?

depends on how many people?

• razorsharp79

@PDFOUR said...

I think this week finally hit me on the reality of how hard it is taking down a GPP or winning the top 5%. Simply picking the “right” players is not enough. You need each of those players to go off and hit enormous values. When you factor that in with 300-500k of players, you literally need the perfect combination. At that level, it’s virtually no different than playing the lotto. Too much variance, too many possible combinations. It’s no wonder why experts say only put in 20% of your bankroll to GPPs or just do single entries.

I play 2 GPP lineups a week on dK and FD in the big GPPs…if it were skill or bankroll maxdalury and his 500 lineups would win every week.

• Jayygo

Sorry should’ve been more specific I have a few entries in the massive $25 double I’m 9064 top 12000 cash

• Baal

@Beerlover23 said...

Thanks guys!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@Hogwired said...

I’m hoping 172 can cash in the Millionaire on DK. Thoughts?

Very unlikely. It’s at 169 right now.

I think 175-180 even with a mid-high scoring game if the own% in the MM are similar to the ones in FD.

For 172 you need a low scoring game with scoring coming from FGs or unlikely sources.

In the past we had the cash line moving up nearly 20pts with two MNF games (and ATL-PHI with Julio going off). I also remember last year a dreadful MNF game with nobody having exposure where the cash line moved very little or none at all… I remember because I had one player from the game and was climbing more than 2000 spots per point.

Tonight Cobb should be around 8%, Rodgers 5-6%, Charles prob around15% and is hard to predict Stark ownership on DK because if Lacy plays we may see some pivoting in the Flex spot

• periewe

@Jayygo said...

Sorry should’ve been more specific I have a few entries in the massive $25 double I’m 9064 top 12000 cash

Honestly I would think most of the chalk plays left—-Rodgers is about 5-10% owned, Cobbs 5-8% owned, Kelce 5-10%, and Charles 10% owned….you should be safe. Hope for Lacy running TDs (I think many are shying away due to the ankle/possible Starks sharing), and Maclin and O Shannesy Receiving TDS for points….:)

• Jayygo

Thanks I’ll be watching rooting for a whole lot of nothing lol knile Davis scores for kc and Jeff janis and Montgomery for gb

• Hogwired

$400k DK Sunday Night Special has 1st place sitting at 133.06 with only a TE to go tonight. Most of the people ahead of me have one player remaining.

I’m at 106.26 with RBs J. Charles, J. Starks, and TE R. Rodgers playing tonight.

Do I stand a chance? And can anyone see how many people have my same lineup (I imagine a lot)?

• RosieRN

@Hogwired said...

$400k DK Sunday Night Special has 1st place sitting at 133.06 with only a TE to go tonight. Most of the people ahead of me have one player remaining.

I’m at 106.26 with RBs J. Charles, J. Starks, and TE R. Rodgers playing tonight.

Do I stand a chance? And can anyone see how many people have my same lineup (I imagine a lot)?

I have A.Smith/Charles/Starks sitting at 94.3. I’m just hoping to move up a little higher to break even. Good luck.

• wyattroa

Right now I am banking $398 with $230 in entry fees..Just hoping to break even after tonights game.. I have no thoughts of coming away in the positive.
    Robert

• Hogwired

@RosieRN said...

I have A.Smith/Charles/Starks sitting at 94.3. I’m just hoping to move up a little higher to break even. Good luck.

You never know…

• deerosa

@Hogwired said...

I believe I have the same lineup , so yes many do !

I am kicking myself for not having Owen Daniels in one lineup. Had him in and swapped out for Rodgers in all lineups….doh!

Should have had in one like intended :(

The past two weeks I have broke even due to the Sunday Night Special games.

I am guessing the same will happen tonite.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Lando241 said...

You shouldn’t be aiming to take down a GPP when you enter it though. You should be aiming to double, triple, etc your money

Then play double ups or triple ups…. I can’t understand why you wouldn’t be aiming to take down a GPP with every entry you do.

• Genghis_Khan

Cobb or Charles in the Flex tonight? What do you guys think?

• deerosa

I am going with Charles , simply because they will be playing catch up. Hoping for a lot of drop off to Charles and Screen passses.

Cobb has to split touches with Adams and Touchdowns with Jones ( Rogers BFF in the Redzone).

There is always a chance he reinjures that shoulder too. :(

• austinkimball52

Im interested to see if anyone has players from green bay who you are going with, if you had to choose between jones and adams and lacy and starks who to pick

• trainedeye

@Genghis_Khan said...

Cobb or Charles in the Flex tonight? What do you guys think?

Same spot here…… I have Cobb in 100% of my lineups across FD(Cant swap) Yahoo and Draftkings- I made sure I had the Flex in Yahoo and DK with Charles placed in that spot. I am gonna stick with my initial gut and play Cobb across the board. I would kick myself if I switched and Cobb went off(completely possible) GB at home is absolutely ridiculous. Cobb seems to be at 100% and I don’t see that injury affecting him in the least. Chiefs are definitely beatable in that secondary(Sanders and Hopkins had nice games). I realize Charles could have a great game as well but Cobb was in ALL of my lineups to start the week and I worked around that……. hopefully he goes off!

• rsvoboda25

Depending on Charles 2 nite gonna be dif n 20$ or few hundred n one my $ lus. Currently n 13 but mostly everyone ahead of me have no more playz. I a packers fan but let’s go j. Charles

• Genghis_Khan

@deerosa and trainedeye— thanks. You both make valid points— for the opposite side of the argument! Lol I’ve been going back and forth like that in my head all day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).