1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sjolly83

Stuck in a bind I have Charles and packers d going tonight… I now stupid mistake should I swap for kc d

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Sjolly83 said...

Stuck in a bind I have Charles and packers d going tonight… I now stupid mistake should I swap for kc d

What is the situation? GPP? Head to head? If so what are the scores and projected players left?

Depending on the situation id consider swapping charles for lacy.

• sgogineni

RG Overall Ranking

Around 140 should be good enough to cash on most FD 50/50s for Sun-Mon Leagues

• Sjolly83

Gpp 108.56 points now with 2 guys left most in front have 1 trying to maximize place,thanks for replying

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Entering the Monday/Thursday GPP. are these 2 game slates pretty much a crapshoot ?

• Hogwired

@deerosa said...

I believe I have the same lineup , so yes many do !

I am kicking myself for not having Owen Daniels in one lineup. Had him in and swapped out for Rodgers in all lineups….doh!

Should have had in one like intended :(

The past two weeks I have broke even due to the Sunday Night Special games.

I am guessing the same will happen tonite.

Hopefully we win! At this point, I don’t care if I have to split it with 500 people.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@sgogineni said...

Around 140 should be good enough to cash on most FD 50/50s for Sun-Mon Leagues

I’d think 135 should be safe.

• Sukntoes

@Hogwired said...

$400k DK Sunday Night Special has 1st place sitting at 133.06 with only a TE to go tonight. Most of the people ahead of me have one player remaining.

I’m at 106.26 with RBs J. Charles, J. Starks, and TE R. Rodgers playing tonight.

Do I stand a chance? And can anyone see how many people have my same lineup (I imagine a lot)?

I have 64 pts with Rod, Starks, charles, Mac, and Kelcie. I’m sure there will be similar guys in the middle that stacked tonight

• oriyune

I am really trying to keep my head up this week. I basically scored my highest totals ever and am in a spot to lose nearly all my contests (dk gpp’s)

A bunch of 180 point lineups and a couple with 200-210 potential tonight.

Kind of tough to be happy at all even though I kinda feel like I did a great job of player targeting and forecasted a great score for my teams. It just isn’t high enough or even close this particular week.

Torn cause there are no participation ribbons in my household!

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

My mistake whether I end up ahead or not (likely not) was hat I didn’t cover all my GPP fees with cash action. should be in a position of breaking even at worst.

• oriyune

You shouldn’t be entering lineups in a gpp unless you are trying to take it down.

• peace4all

i love 2 game slates in the NFL on DK. So much less that can happen with the few players involved. I just wish i won as much as i enjoy playing them.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Adams and Montgomery hurt already..lmao

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

highly doubt adams comes back in.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

damn had montgomery all day until adams seemed ok.

• Lando241

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Then play double ups or triple ups…. I can’t understand why you wouldn’t be aiming to take down a GPP with every entry you do.

I primarily play 50/50s and 10/100 man leagues but I also place my lineup into several GPPS. Works well for me. I just don’t like throw dart plays into my lineups. Feel like it’s just wasting money. If it takes down a GPP then awesome but I’m cool with throwing in 25$ and coming out with 100$+

• ssmfour

How bad was Adams’ re-injury?

• Tyler245

Adams won’t be back

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

lacy hurt now..wtf is going on.

• deerosa

Can’t predict injuries. But Montgomery looks to be the pick tonite as Rodgers is taking advantage of the matchup :(

Does anyone know if Kelce is in the stadium?

• Sirius13

kelce and charles sighting now

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Is devante adams still on the green bay roster?

• MikeSos760

Man. Picked the wrong Packers receiver for the primetime slate.

• Lando241

James Jones! Happy I went all in on him so far.

• Lando241

@walkoff9 said...

Is devante adams still on the green bay roster?

Yeah, but he had a banged up ankle coming into the game and reaggrivated it on the opening drive

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).