1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 3 ) at Baltimore ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 40.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 6.5 ) at Arizona ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Buffalo ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:25 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Seattle ( -14.5 ) —- T: 44
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.0 ) at Detroit ( +3.0 ) —- T: —

Monday, September 28th
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( +6.5 ) at Green Bay ( -6.5 ) —- T: 48.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• elmore0631

@Lando241 said...

Ouch. Who was your cheap WR?

Rishard Matthews (got lucky there at the end or so I had thought would for sure carry me through)

My own fault probably as I went with initial gut on Twilliams and most obviously it was a the worst possible pick on the slate.

My Patriots stack of Brady/Lewis/Gronk did me no favor either, could’ve certainly used more with the main 3 (stupid Blount)

Pretty bummed.

• stats99tuff

I think i have a shot in the Mon thru thursday.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13073/contests/13073-15625247/entries/229341418/scoring

• Sukntoes

Starting to rethink these large GPPs

finished 2nd in the $.25 188 man = $20
    finished 5863 out of $3 353K man =$15

lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Well… Considering I had either Woodhead or Gordon or Cook killing half my lineups.

I get out of this weekend getting my $500 back and regretting I didn’t play more cash games (cash lineup scored 201.50) and an outside chance in the Mon/Thu… I’ll take it.

Two weeks ago Julio robbed me of about 10k so for those of you reeling about Cobb… I know how you feel!
    On to next weekend

• wyattroa

The last half of the 4th quarter lost me $100…bahhh

• Lando241

@elmore0631 said...

Rishard Matthews (got lucky there at the end or so I had thought would for sure carry me through)

My own fault probably as I went with initial gut on Twilliams and most obviously it was a the worst possible pick on the slate.

My Patriots stack of Brady/Lewis/Gronk did me no favor either, could’ve certainly used more with the main 3 (stupid Blount)

Pretty bummed.

Good call on Matthews but Williams was definitely a bad pick and with all the Blount talk picking Pats was just too risky. You should read Evan Silva match ups for next week and check out his podcast also. Should help to avoid those landmine picks

• m203

solid weekend

• chronoxiong

All I do is win minimum in GPPs and win my 50/50s. Would be nice if I stop making mistakes and cash higher in GPPs. That’s the best way I can get my bankroll back up again. But thanks to Dalton, Jamaal Charles, and Fitzgerald for being my productive players for the week.

• eloving56

Well i hope yall did well… As for me. I was plus 11 from my 45. After sunday i concluded most of my lu’s dead but like i knew cobb and a rod would balll (go pack go) but i should stick with my research and my gut instaed of switching when someone else opinion sounds good… I took olsen out when i had him im all my lu’s smh so this is a learning week.. On to week 4 lets get it grinders…

• MikeSos760

Barely broke even, but learned some things so it was a good week! On to next week.

• Frustrated

Annoyed that my team ended up just under 250 in the milly maker and not even really close to the million. On the plus side did win money which is hard to do can’t take it for granted but tough to envision having another week like this can’t help but feel that this was a missed opportunity.

• ebsteelers

182 on dk zero cashes.. times have changed

• SkeletonCrew13

What tough weekend. Usually 180 points places and this week we see scores of 300+ winning.

I doubled my money thanks to Monday night.
    My best GPP line up scored 224.5. in the 150K Hail Mary.
    Newton, Charles, L. Murray, Cobb, Moncreif, Robinson, Barnridge, AJ Green Jets.
    My best cash line up scored 201 in an 11 person double up
    Rogers, Charles, Murray, Cobb, Moncreif, Robinson, Kelce, B. Powell, Seahawks. I had 81 points going into Monday night 40 points behind 10th. That was a sweat and fist pump til midnight. It was a fun ride watching me go from 11th place to 8th to 5th to 3 and finally to first.

• woefulstuff

@ebsteelers said...

182 on dk zero cashes.. times have changed

This is bullshit

• osuryanf

Great week on FanDuel and Yahoo for me, Draftkings killed me as usual.

I was in a $5 30 man on DK and was winning it Sunday night with 217.5 points. Ended up 4th and missing the money (only top 3 pay). Starting to think this league I was invited to is a bunch of sharks :P

• tr_baskin

Congrats to all who made cash. 179 on DK $5 triple up finished 24th which was the last place to cash :). Had a nice lineup minus Eifert who effed me in a few lineups!!

• SJR

I’m so pissed I didn’t make more lineups cause I had pieces of all the guys who did great just not on enough of the same teams

Damn girlfriend making me going apple picking on sunday!!

• wyattroa

121 cashed in the FD mil last week..This week it was at 151 points.. big difference

• Posterizes

Best lineup for the week for me was a cam/Olsen stack. 227.5 on dk. Wish I had played it more. Overall cashed 12/17 entries on dk and 2/5 on fd. Solid week, on to the next.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Lost like $10..should have played more cash. The short slates hurt me as I struck out on those. Could have been worse. Like most everyone, seems like I just missed by having someone like Eifert in an otherwise flawless lineup.

• Baal

@SJR said...

I’m so pissed I didn’t make more lineups cause I had pieces of all the guys who did great just not on enough of the same teams

Damn girlfriend making me going apple picking on sunday!!

Dump gf obviously. For gods sake, it’s football season!

• Genghis_Khan

Maclin raped me right in the ass last night. No lube. I lost thousands of dollars in that 4th quarter (Was at the top of the Sun-Mon slate with multiple lineups). Went from my best week ever to -$350 in one quarter of garbage time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).