It’s that time of the week where we start looking at potential overlay across the various DFS sites. For those of you new to DFS, overlay is a DFS player’s best friend. If a DFS operator guarantees a tournament’s prize pool and the entry fees from players don’t hit that guarantee then they must pay the difference. This means free money for players and increases the expected value of each entry.
Sunday, 8:45 AM EST
• $150,000 First Down ($10 entry) – 6264/16875
• In addition, most of the remainder of their GPP’s are between 30-50% filled currently.
Remember to click through this link to get started.. You’ll receive a generous deposit bonus and a free year of StarsDraft Incentives.
• $100,000 Touchdown ($10 entry) – ~42% to break-even
• $50,000 Spike ($20 entry, GM Mode/Salary Cap) – 1246/2,750 (2,500 break-even point)
• Most other GPP’s are sitting at or slightly above the 3-60% capacity mark at this time.
Click here to get started on Draftpot. RotoGrinders-referred players get a 100% deposit bonus up to $1500.
• $50,000 Hail Mary ($22 entry) – 1231/2500
• All of their featured NFL contests are well under half full including their $500K FAFC Qualifier ($109 entry) which sits at 258/500 entries.
• Salary Pro Sluggo ($5.50 entry) – 614/2,000 entries.
• NFL GPP’s are just over 33% filled
• Feud of Champions Qualifiers are between 20-30% filled
Fanduel and DraftKings
There will be overlay in many tournaments on both Fanduel and DraftKings. Both sites have such large player bases that it’s difficult to predict how many entries come in at the end, but 20% or more is likely in some of these tourneys. The live qualifiers for their Championship Events look as if they will have significant overlay. At FanDuel, the $5M Sunday Million is currently just over two-thirds full while DraftKings MillionaireMaker is about 60% full.
If you see any overlay that could end up in the 30-50% range (and don’t mind sharing) please post it in this thread.