1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Washington ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 8 ) at Arizona ( -8 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, October 3rd
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KillaChap

Dak is the real deal and I can see the Cowboys dominating that game. Their defense has also been much better than expected, probably because they’re well rested, and even Zeke is rounding into form. The injuries on the line are a concern but you have to be all over them this week.

• clrockny24

a poster pointed out last Friday that we have had three straight 20-point RBs on TNF. CJ Anderson, Forte, and Blount. With the way my Dolphins are against the run, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a big game from Jeremy Hill.

• jeffreybuckets

I’m thinking after being embarrassed yesterday the Steelers make a statement vs. KC in primetime.

• Cbed11

@KillaChap said...

Dak is the real deal and I can see the Cowboys dominating that game. Their defense has also been much better than expected, probably because they’re well rested, and even Zeke is rounding into form. The injuries on the line are a concern but you have to be all over them this week.

The Cowboys will lose ATS and straight up.

• BUFUu2

@clrockny24 said...

a poster pointed out last Friday that we have had three straight 20-point RBs on TNF. CJ Anderson, Forte, and Blount. With the way my Dolphins are against the run, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a big game from Jeremy Hill.

yea that is the question huge fins fan here to but do what i did…. Make a lineup the exact same one with hill and one with gio never know which one will go off..

• deejmonster

@clrockny24 said...

Im already projecting (Hill) in at least a few line ups. My problem has been at the QB position. I got burned 2 weeks in a row by Wilson in week 2 and Palmer yesterday.

• deejmonster

Any notable injuries over this weekend that might shed light into new plays for this week’s lineups? Dez and Wilson come to mind.

• zline34

As a Colts fan I’m worried about Luck. I was high on him this season, but he doesn’t get the protection he needs. The lucky 60 yard TD to Hilton at the end of the game saved my day. That play was a $400 swing for me. Hopefully Rodgers can hit his stride now, he might be my guy going forward.

• goblue84

Stafford/Jones will be quite popular against the teddy bears.

• Butternutter

@zline34 said...

As a Colts fan I’m worried about Luck. I was high on him this season, but he doesn’t get the protection he needs. The lucky 60 yard TD to Hilton at the end of the game saved my day. That play was a $400 swing for me. Hopefully Rodgers can hit his stride now, he might be my guy going forward.

Now starts the bye weeks and Rodgers is on his.

• KillaChap

@zline34 said...

As a non-Colts fan, I’ve always thought Luck was incredibly overrated by the media and never gets called out for not coming close to expectations. I am wrong in that? I was high on Hilton but for some reason, I never trust Luck.

• TherealTG

I think the cardinals will have a big game at home, I’m still not a believer in the LA defense just yet

• MattyK1981

@goblue84 said...

Stafford/Jones will be quite popular against the teddy bears.

That stack may be 50% owned by the weekend.

• Yacht67

@MattyK1981 said...

That stack may be 50% owned by the weekend.

Sounds like a fine Cash play.

• Bam79

@jeffreybuckets said...

I’m thinking after being embarrassed yesterday the Steelers make a statement vs. KC in primetime.

I agree..They’re at home. LBell is back. They’ll put up points.

• jimmyd1507

I’m on fire….

My lock for week 4: Carlos Hyde

• JupiterBrando

yesterday’s games have convinced me that the NFL is basically WWE, and the strat for week 4 is to figure out how Vince McMahon would write it

• Cbed11

@jimmyd1507 said...

I’m on fire….

My lock for week 4: Carlos Hyde

I can’t believe he is that cheap. He is one of my favorite plays this week as well, along with Captain Kirk.

• econbrah11

All in on CAR/ATL

• USMC0351

Bounce back week for Cam & Benjamin!

• zline34

@KillaChap said...

As a non-Colts fan, I’ve always thought Luck was incredibly overrated by the media and never gets called out for not coming close to expectations. I am wrong in that? I was high on Hilton but for some reason, I never trust Luck.

I’m starting to see that. He holds onto the ball too long when he does get good protection, he needs to work on his release as well. Gore has impressed me the most. Running pretty solid. Good season long pick not dfs though.

• nmpap

Who are everyone’s locks for this week?

• nmpap

Who are everyone’s locks for this week?

• IronMonkey415

Shane Vereen out for the season.

• zpa1989

would playing siemian on the road at the bucs who just let another road team in the rams score 37 who hadn’t scored a TD in the first two weeks be “chasing points”?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.