1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Washington ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 8 ) at Arizona ( -8 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, October 3rd
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kujo33

Last week was rough. Would be sitting for Sharpe, Tate, or Sanu. Tough for me to do that.

• deejmonster

Looking at the late Sun-Mon slate, how does everyone feel about Rudolph’s position over Fleener? Fleener had one good game but I can’t seem to come around to him. Rudolph is seeing some pretty consistent results with 2 TDs and he’s at home. What do younz think?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Butternutter said...

Which Def does everyone like?

Patriots, Broncos, and Cardinals are the ones jumping out at me initially.

• Yacht67

Titans and houston lol

• RobertoTomba

@deejmonster said...

Looking at the late Sun-Mon slate, how does everyone feel about Rudolph’s position over Fleener? Fleener had one good game but I can’t seem to come around to him. Rudolph is seeing some pretty consistent results with 2 TDs and he’s at home. What do younz think?

I think Rudolph has established himself as Bradford’s favorite target. He only had 18 completions last week, and 7 of them went to Rudolph, including their only offensive TD.

Once Jimmy Graham and Darren Sproles left town, there stopped being a reliable target for Drew Brees. If you can’t trust Brandin Cooks week to week, how can anyone trust Fleener? Besides, the coaches have been down on him since training camp.

• NYSea

Except that his targets have gone up every single week, but ok.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@thehazyone said...

I like the Ravens. Don’t underestimate the west coast team playing on the east coast in the early game.

• lfn1992

FWIW I am sensing a massive Skins letdown and a surprisingly decent Browns performance.

• mellofellowsu

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I like the Ravens. Don’t underestimate the west coast team playing on the east coast in the early game.

Raiders are on a second of a road B2B as well.

• clrockny24

@lfn1992 said...

FWIW I am sensing a massive Skins letdown and a surprisingly decent Browns performance.

yes I know it’s not fantasy related but a lot of people say take the skins in the office survivor pool, but I’d take someone else.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

That’s unlike you to be looking at chalk plays isn’t it ?

I like the Cards as well and agree that Denv and NE look obvious; I may go off the board with Oak, Wash and SF as well as Miami on Thurs slate.

• lfn1992

Broncos D feels the chalkiest. High risk/reward might be Texans. I picked them initially, but keep wondering how loss of J.J. Watt affects that D as a whole. It’s got to be a real demoralizer.

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

Broncos D feels the chalkiest. High risk/reward might be Texans. I picked them initially, but keep wondering how loss of J.J. Watt affects that D as a whole. It’s got to be a real demoralizer.

Agree on potential demoralizer (if that is a word LOL my iPad spell check is saying no) and I just added Demarco into my RB core for a set of lineups.

• hobbes2d

@deejmonster said...

I personally like both a lot this week. Fleener burned me the first two weeks but I still played him in the MNF slate. He’s simply going to get too many snaps and volume in that offense to fade against good matchups.

• hobbes2d

@lfn1992 said...

The Browns look feisty. Hue is a good coach.

• zpa1989

@BIF said...

I may go off the board with Oak, Wash and SF as well as Miami on Thurs slate.

oak d on the road? what about the other side of that with baltimore who have played pretty solid defense recently. oak barely skid by the titans last week on the road and looked shaky, another east coast road trip in store for them this week.

also like SF. i hear people talking about tampa, but i cinci has a better d and siemian ripped them on the road last week. TB had a pick 6 yes but if you let the worst offense score 37 against you i have a hard time rostering you.

• hobbes2d

@Butternutter said...

Which Def does everyone like?

My favorites this week include: Indy, Baltimore, SF, and SD. Also am intrigued by the Rams, especially if Palmer is hurting after last week.

• IronMonkey415

Emmanuel Sanders and all those cheap slant route catch..HELL YEA sign me up.
    Works on Madden so it will probably work in real life against whoever they are playing next as well…lol

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

That’s unlike you to be looking at chalk plays isn’t it ?

I like the Cards as well and agree that Denv and NE look obvious; I may go off the board with Oak, Wash and SF as well as Miami on Thurs slate.

I tend to go more chalky at DST – so unpredicatable and high ownership there doesn’t tend to impact your success. That said, I’m also looking at Washington, Ravens, and Houston (even minus JJ Watt). Hate Miami and SF as options though. Think Cincy at home will be a tough match up for Miami and Dallas doesn’t make enough mistakes (too conservative) to allow a DST to put up points. Oakland’s interesting – I don’t usually like targeting defenses playing on the road (west coast to east coast early game too) but I think there is some sneaky upside there. If I had 100 lineups, might throw them in 2-3.

• hobbes2d

@NYSea said...

Except that his targets have gone up every single week, but ok.

and there’s this:

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/343010/brees-trust-factor-in-fleener-on-the-rise?ls=roto:NO:topheadlines

• IronMonkey415

Fleener is asmart guy and a fast learner. I think Brees and Fleeners are on the same page now.

• zpa1989

any merit in fading chalky guys like sanders, zach miller, mel gordon, or marvin jones? such great spots and still very cheap for their upside. obviously you don’t have them all in one LU for a gpp but its hard to get off some of those guys.

• BIF

@thehazyone said...

I tend to go more chalky at DST – so unpredicatable and high ownership there doesn’t tend to impact your success. That said, I’m also looking at Washington, Ravens, and Houston (even minus JJ Watt). Hate Miami and SF as options though. Think Cincy at home will be a tough match up for Miami and Dallas doesn’t make enough mistakes (too conservative) to allow a DST to put up points. Oakland’s interesting – I don’t usually like targeting defenses playing on the road (west coast to east coast early game too) but I think there is some sneaky upside there. If I had 100 lineups, might throw them in 2-3.

At SF’s price 2600, I could see them getting 11-12 points with 1-2 turnover and 2-3 sacks which I’d be very happy with.

I’ll back off Mia a little if Eifert plays for Cincy as they miss him but Miami has good kick returners so that could save a so-so defensive effort.

I’m also looking at Tenn as a 2-3 lineup GPP flier.

• cln2013

RG Overall Ranking

For defense it goes broncos than Ravens, patriots and chargers.

• JD221

@Evil Empire 36 said...

Can see New England as the number one defense this week. Ten days to prepare and the Bills haven’t beaten the pats on the road in god knows how long. Just looked it up Sammy Watkins was in second grade. 17 years ago.

October 2013 bills beat the pats

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.