1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Washington ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 8 ) at Arizona ( -8 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, October 3rd
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigdaddies

@IronMonkey415 said...

Is Flacco elite? Figured we could get that out of the way.

I say he is for this week against the Raiders.

Monkey, I am scared, Carr is elite against Balt! This one could get ugly quickly with passing…….

• Cbed11

@IronMonkey415 said...

Is Flacco elite? Figured we could get that out of the way.

I say he is for this week against the Raiders.

Lol, it is still coming Sunday morning whether anyone likes it or not.

• manunited23

@Bay101 said...

Seahawks going to be shut diwn

I just don’t see it happening. I expect Hawks to win this game. Seattle D will force Fitzpatrick into mistakes which should lead to some turnovers.

• RobertoTomba

@Bay101 said...

Seahawks going to be shut diwn

Still scratching my head about how a defense can be the second best in the league in scoring defense, but so mediocre as a FF defense. I also have the Buffalo D (4th best FF scoring D) in one of my leagues, but I’ve yet to play them because Seattle has had what should be great matchups.

Having said that, of course, I’m playing Seattle again this week.

• realphipps

Surprised by lack of convo on Cleveland RBs. One of Crowell/Johnson is hitting 22 pts DK vs that Washington “run defense”

If Crowell is out, Duke will be unleashed… And probably higher owned than I want.

• jimmyd1507

@realphipps said...

Surprised by lack of convo on Cleveland RBs. One of Crowell/Johnson is hitting 22 pts DK vs that Washington “run defense”

If Crowell is out, Duke will be unleashed… And probably higher owned than I want.

Crowell is fine.

• manunited23

@realphipps said...

Looks like Crowell will be a full go this Sunday vs Washington. I like him in a lot but not as much as other RB’s like Hyde or Jordan Howard.

• GGee87

@Dunzor said...

So I’m having trouble pinning down my flex (and thus my defense with it) any thoughts on which combo you like best for GPPs on DK: Fleener & Texans D / Hyde & Ravens D / Howard & Jets D

Hyde and Ravens D would be who I chose. Fleener may still have a good game.. but the Texans D could be reeling with the loss of Watt

• SwaguarsFan

-

• SwaguarsFan

@Brogias said...

Cousins/Pryor or Rivers/Beasley in cash/H2H’s?

Cousins/Pryor
    Unless you feel uneasy targeting the Was/Cle game. I don’t – I think the two bad defenses will overcome two inept offense

• Markley

What do you guys think of Emmanuel sanders ?

• flip4flop

@Markley said...

What do you guys think of Emmanuel sanders ?

great spot to have another huge week. I am pretty high on him.

• IronMonkey415

Yea same over here.

• braaaains

@cmt56ss said...

Just read that Cutler DID NOT practice today (Thursday)

Mr.Burns: “Excellent”

I have some Hoyer/White/Miller stacks set up and ready to go. I dubbed it “the bargain bin” stack.

• sirdubs

• Blogger of the Month

Agreed on E. Sanders, everything lines up for him to have the potential upside this week. It seems like there’s lots of talk about Jordan Howard, Theo Riddick Washington”:/players/dwayne-washington-35457 and Charles Sims as the value plays at RB this week. Meanwhile Spencer Ware has quietly fallen back to $6200 on FD. I’m a Steelers fan so I’m well aware that they have been pretty stingy to the running game but they haven’t seemed to stop pass catching running backs very well so far this season.

I’m a mass line up runner so I’m looking to plug him in this week around 15% ownership, anyone have a compelling reason to fade him other than the potential return of Jamaal Charles?

• Ree4erMadness

Does anybody consider weather a factor? I really like the Ravens to air it out this week but now its supposed to be scattered thunderstorms. Several games are supposed to have thunderstorms.

• lfn1992

@realphipps said...

I’m intrigued, but which one gets the TDs? They’re splitting snaps 50/50 and I know if I take Johnson, Crowell will go off.

Overall there are many Browns that intrigue me. Cody Kessler is sitting at the min DK, for example.

• hunteezee

What about Terrance Willliams for GPP ( If Dez is out )

• Ree4erMadness

@hunteezee said...

I liked him even before Dez was announced out..

• cmt56ss

@hunteezee said...

I would consider some exposure to him, only if Dez is out. But I find him to be frustrating inconsistent so I may pass altogether.

• KardiacChris

RG Overall Ranking

Just read that Josh Gordon decided to step away from Football and enter himself into an in-patient rehabilitation facility. The Browns didn’t offer any status on his future with the team.

• KardiacChris

RG Overall Ranking

@GGee87 said...

Hyde and Ravens D would be who I chose. Fleener may still have a good game.. but the Texans D could be reeling with the loss of Watt

I’m still liking Hou Def paired with La. Miller. Watt wasn’t doing much this year anyways….too concerned with his acting career now.

• Zieg30

@BIF said...

I’d say Yeldon over Drake as Ivory still not 100% for Jax but agree on top 3

I have a few lineups where I played Gio and Hill skipping Gore hoping Bengals get it done with RB’s and the Colts do their damage thru the air with Luck, Hilton and combinations of (Dorsett, Doyle and Allen).

Trying to recapture that same-team RB-RB magic from last weekend, eh?

Go crazy and do Drake-Ajayi instead! Talk about an low owned combo that could win you the week (but wouldn’t ever, because both of them are not going off!).

• cmt56ss

@KardiacChris said...

I’m still liking Hou Def paired with La. Miller. Watt wasn’t doing much this year anyways….too concerned with his acting career now.

Do you know something about Lamar Miller match up I don’t? Isn’t Tennessee allowing the 2nd fewest points to RBs on the season? I’m with you on the Houston D, just looking for more on Lamar Miller.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.