1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Washington ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 8 ) at Arizona ( -8 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, October 3rd
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BIF

@ELopez432 said...

I had E.Elliot & Hyde as my RB with Tyrell Williams as my Flex but just changed it to Blount, Hyde, & M. Gordon. Any feedback? Gordon will probably get 5-7 targets plus 20 carries, looks promising at the flex position

I’m not positive Gordon sees those targets this week as I expect McCluster to see a slightly increased role now that he has been there for a full week of practice – he was brought in to take Woodhead’s spot and he is a less powerful runner (than Woodhead) on handoffs but can play a Sproles type role on dumpoffs and screens. Gordon should still see the rushing touches and goal line carries but I have downgraded his PPR outlook. Again just my 2 cents.

• hobbes2d

@BIF said...

I’m not positive Gordon sees those targets this week as I expect McCluster to see a slightly increased role now that he has been there for a full week of practice – he was brought in to take Woodhead’s spot and he is a less powerful runner (than Woodhead) on handoffs but can play a Sproles type role on dumpoffs and screens. Gordon should still see the rushing touches and goal line carries but I have downgraded his PPR outlook. Again just my 2 cents.

I agree with you. And given how bad the Saints have been at defending receiving backs I think I’d rather play McCluster in that case.

• BIF

@hobbes2d said...

And Wright is supposed to play too now.

I forgot about him there as well – Andre would likely be most impacted on lost snaps there as well.

• BIF

@hobbes2d said...

I agree with you. And given how bad the Saints have been at defending receiving backs I think I’d rather play McCluster in that case.

I wasn’t really advocating for a McCluster play as I don’t know how much he’ll be used but Gordon IMO went from good value a week ago to being expensive and potentially losing some receiving touches. I do see how a flier on Dexter could yield a reward on the New Orl D angle you said.

• hobbes2d

@BIF said...

I wasn’t really advocating for a McCluster play as I don’t know how much he’ll be used but Gordon IMO went from good value a week ago to being expensive and potentially losing some receiving touches. I do see how a flier on Dexter could yield a reward on the New Orl D angle you said.

Yeah I probably wouldn’t use McCluster that much. Maybe just as a punt in a lineup or two but I still would definitely fade Gordon given his price hike and there’s a good chance that Rivers has to throw 40-50 times and he doesn’t get the necessary touches to bring value. Within that same game I’d rather get Ingram for far lower ownership and probably a higher floor and similar upside.

• kpquick24

I still see Gordon hitting 15-20 points against probably the WORST defense in the NFL, so I think he will still hit value. If Dexter don’t take many touches from him.

• Yaaar

Orleans Darkwa or Tajae Sharpe? Both Vereen and Jennings are out But they are playing against tough Min Def.

• kpquick24

@Yaaar said...

Orleans Darkwa or Tajae Sharpe? Both Vereen and Jennings are out But they are playing against tough Min Def.

I would fade both of them. Too much value to take a risk on one of them against a top 5 defense.

• BIF

@Yaaar said...

Re: Darkwa – I expect he’ll still see goal line touches if there are any but the guys on NFL Network are hinting that Paul Perkins is going to see some work cutting into Darkwa’s touches. I wasn’t on any Giants this week anyways but wanted to share that info if you are looking there.

I’d suggest checking what NYG beat writers are saying before going with Darkwa

• ASitar

What’s everyone’s take on Baldwin? Russ being less than 100% effects his passing ability and Baldwin ends up with 4 catches for 58 yards or Baldwin blows up the secondary like he should and has 8 catches for 128 yards and 2 TDs?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

What’s everyone’s take on Baldwin? Russ being less than 100% effects his passing ability and Baldwin ends up with 4 catches for 58 yards or Baldwin blows up the secondary like he should and has 8 catches for 128 yards and 2 TDs?

Everyone seems to hate Russ this week. I don’t.

• jwm1784

@thedkexperience said...

@BIF

I just wanted to let you know that after reading your comments the last few weeks, I let some of your insight pick the last player on my $27 single entry this week. Literally no research other than, “well, that dude BIF liked him.”

I’ll let you know how it shakes out!

This is awesome. I’m not in that slate, soooooo Best of luck to you!!! :D

• hobbes2d

@ASitar said...

I love Baldwin this week.

• hobbes2d

@thehazyone said...

Everyone seems to hate Russ this week. I don’t.

It’s definitely a bold play but only because of his knee. I think he could easily get 25 points though.

• kpquick24

Anyone have an idea what the ownership percentage will be on TY Hilton?

• IronMonkey415

Wonder who are the goal lines VULTURES this week.

Better not be those those 2 backup RB on the Cowboys again.

Maybe Shaun Draughn?

• manunited23

How do you guys feel about going with RB heavy at FLEX position in GPP’s? So far I’ve built a couple of GPP teams and all of them have RB at FLEX, more specifically Le’Veon Bell. I believe he is absolute must start this week.

• Bakemoney125

Traditionally if you enter a double up contest multiple times should your line ups be the same or diversified?

• IronMonkey415

DEZ Officially out.

Its your time to shine Cole Beasley or Brice Butler.

• bignish

• patsforever23

Decker’s out too. Did we know this already?

• gillio

@bignish said...

Charcandrick West ruled out!

Looking like Charles is playing though :/

• kujo33

Hyde and Walker for Pitta and Howard (ppr)?

Thoughts?

• billholler

@gillio said...

Looking like Charles is playing though :/

He will be on a snap count and the Steelers aren’t very good against RBs, especially pass catching RBs.

• Richebee

I’m sad Dez got ruled out. I was super heavy on Beasley. Now everyone will be.. RIP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.