1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Washington ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 8 ) at Arizona ( -8 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, October 3rd
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kdsdawg

Hilton is completely ruining one of my AJ Greene L/Us..still have one that I am about to edit..not feeling Rivers stack anymore

• Hjd29

I have Melvin Gordon and Hyde and then bell in my flex…if I move bell into my RB1 and fade Gordon who would be the best play at 6,500 for cash on dk in the flex?

• impurityz

@Hjd29 said...

I have Melvin Gordon and Hyde and then bell in my flex…if I move bell into my RB1 and fade Gordon who would be the best play at 6,500 for cash on dk in the flex?

my bet would be cj

• thedkexperience

@ELopez432 said...

quick question guys…Last Sat someone made a trade proposal Cooks & Bernard for D Murray & Travis Benjamin. I had my brother use my phone but he accidently accepted trade when I had an incoming call. Within 60 seconds i msg the commisioner and league board regarding this situation telling them to veto and it was accidently accepted. To top that off I have Brees & Snead so why would I want Cooks or Bernard and want to get rid of D Murray? The commisioner said he was going to veto but later said he did not know how & did not have computer access. They have not returned my players as of yet. Any opinions regarding this situation

My opinion is you need to find a competent commissioner. If that’s what happened, and your timeline is right then it should be instantly reversed. Not knowing how is ridiculous. Just use the commish tools on any website and force the trade in reverse. If he doesn’t have CPU access he should give someone his password.

I’ve been a league commissioner for a decade. His excuses are laughable.

Also, my entire response is if you provided an accurate timeline. If you didn’t report it the moment you knew, or played Bernard on Thursday it’s on you.

• BIF

Finally……Hilton !

That was about a $400 TD for me on Thursday-Sun am 2 game slate

• RockyMtHigh

I have enough money to play any QB I want in a DK cash game. Who do you think has the highest floor this week?

• BIF

@BIF said...

Finally……Hilton !

That was about a $400 TD for me on Thursday-Sun am 2 game slate

And somehow I’m winning a $.25 NASCAR satellite for a $33 ticket that I must have fat-fingered clicked to enter as I would never have done that knowingly LOL

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@RockyMtHigh said...

I have enough money to play any QB I want in a DK cash game. Who do you think has the highest floor this week?

Cam almost always has the highest floor (except when playing the Vikings)

• Jayygo

strategy for 500 man tourney? more of a cash lineup? with Pryor and beasley

• BIF

Not a fan of that Hurns TD – at least I’m not winning the NASCAR Satty anymore

• lfn1992

Two lineups today, one Cam centric, the other a Siemmian/Thomas stack. All of them have C.J. Anderson. GL all.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

please dear lord 1 pm get here.

• thedkexperience

Nice coverage by the Jags there.

For everyone who hates the prevent D you just saw why keeping your safeties deep with a 10 point lead and 3 minutes left is advisable.

• iTHUNDERGUNIT

Bills D =D

• thedkexperience

The Jags are putting on an exhibition in awful coaching. Luck’s gonna pull out another AFC south miracle served up on a pupu platter of awful Jacksonville coaching.

19 second drive? Jax would have been better off kneeling 3 times. How does Gus have a job? A run of the mill Madden player would have done a better job in the 4th quarter.

• gundog8324

Barnidge/”(player-popup)Melvin Gordon”:/players/melvin-gordon-21773 or Kelce/”(player-popup)Demarco Murray”:/players/demarco-murray-11738 (Or Barnidge/Murray)?

• Bastardo

• Daybo

@lfn1992 said...

I currently am not running with any Saints or Chargers, should I be concerned? Think with Chargers’ lack of running game we might get a lower scoring game than people think, like Saints/Giants.

Umm what lack of run game? 4 Tds and 200 yds in 3 weeks from Melv gordon doesnt seem lacking to me.

• cmt56ss

@Bastardo said...

Steve Smith Sr today??

I was high on him early in the week — his targets have been there. I faded him, just to try to tighten more core a bit. I still think he’s a decent play.

• Dadeano860

@thedkexperience said...

The Jags are putting on an exhibition in awful coaching. Luck’s gonna pull out another AFC south miracle served up on a pupu platter of awful Jacksonville coaching.

19 second drive? Jax would have been better off kneeling 3 times. How does Gus have a job? A run of the mill Madden player would have done a better job in the 4th quarte

They did exactly what they should have done, can’t throw it there

• deactivated177311

@iTHUNDERGUNIT said...

Bills D =D

I’ll be on the Flacco Steve Smith Sr stack heavily today

• lfn1992

@Daybo said...

Umm what lack of run game? 4 Tds and 200 yds in 3 weeks from Melv gordon doesnt seem lacking to me.

Bascially for me it is a coin flip between Gordon and Anderson, and Anderson wins. Fingers crossed it works out for me.

• lfn1992

What do you bet I have a teeth-gnashing post later quoting this ^ and kicking myself…. LOL

• deactivated66527

Brees Snead stack ftw

• Daybo

@lfn1992 said...

Bascially for me it is a coin flip between Gordon and Anderson, and Anderson wins. Fingers crossed it works out for me.

Yeah Im loving Gordon like everyone else but now im having second thoughts, could do carlos hyde and spend 2k upgrade somewhere else, or CJ but I got burned by him last week and I already have Phil Rivers Tyrell williams so melvin fits the stack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.