1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Washington ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 8 ) at Arizona ( -8 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, October 3rd
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• clrockny24

I need lessons on how not to suck… tried the sun mon night slate and had coleman in my lineup. took him out and went with cooks/Julio.

The one play that I was kicking myself on at TE (other than not playing Zach miller) was playing Tamme over Fleener. People were really into tamme, and fleener had been bad the first two games. Thought about playing fleener but stuck with Tamme… oh well I only put up 25 cents

• Supanice

@BIF said...

Winner Winner – I took down the $25K for 1st in the $350K NFL Sunday Special

The Freeman 12-15 yard run with about 3 mins left got me into 1st as he broke the 100 yard mark in that carry.

Now onto Week 4 – I’m kinda staring at you Carlos Hyde…….

congrats, I would not have felt confident with fleener even needing 1 catch going in.

• BIF

@Supanice said...

congrats, I would not have felt confident with fleener even needing 1 catch going in.

Thanks and LOL as I did have Tamme on 3 of the 5 entries

• DomTwan

Jordan Howard ALL IN

• DomTwan

Hill/Jones/Howard

I WILL HAVE TONS OF EXPOSURE

• satchmo77

Yeah, fleener and freeman won me a small gpp. It was the thurs. to mon slate. On fd they only have a couple large gpp’s and a whole bunch of small ones. I scored 189. So i look at the big gpp and i would have won 2 grand. Instead i won 400.

• kujo33

Will changes made to the lineup builder save to your account if you log in on a different computer?

• braaaains

@jimmyd1507 said...

I’m on fire….

My lock for week 4: Carlos Hyde

scanning through prices yesterday, this jumped out. I don’t understand how he was 4.3k on DK. Think he’s a lock in cash. Ownership too high for GPP?

• IronMonkey415

I’m going with Ezekiel against the Niners. Figured if C. Michael can run wild against the Niners, Eze can as well.

• RobertoTomba

@goblue84 said...

Sad to say, but I’m your resident Bears fan. This team isn’t going anywhere and they need to see what they have in Howard. I would expect him to get 15-20 touches no problem. Ka’Deem Carey might spell him from time to time, but Howard will be their feature back moving forward. 3700 on DK makes a him a free space.

Thanks for the insight. He’s also only $5600 on Fanduel, so I have a feeling he’ll be very highly owned.

• satchmo77

Yeah, Howard looks explosive. The question is, what happens when bears get down 21 points or so. No more Howard. Maybe some check downs.

• deejmonster

@cmt56ss said...

Pro Football Focus seems to do this. They seem to project based on anticipated coverage by corner and what not.

I considered joining last week, but I couldn’t make heads or tails of their subscriptions — like what I had to pay for to get what. Just give me all access and I’d jump on it, but the site didn’t seem to clear on that.

While not as detailed, this helps me to determine who the shut down corners are, as well as what safety’s are dangerous to my QB, DEF, and WR. https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/db.php

• deejmonster

@clrockny24 said...

I need lessons on how not to suck… tried the sun mon night slate and had coleman in my lineup. took him out and went with cooks/Julio.

The one play that I was kicking myself on at TE (other than not playing Zach miller) was playing Tamme over Fleener. People were really into tamme, and fleener had been bad the first two games. Thought about playing fleener but stuck with Tamme… oh well I only put up 25 cents

Roto-academy?

• lfn1992

My initial take is I’m thinking a 350 yard/6 TD performance by Antonio Brown

• NYSea

Want in on this JAC/IND game, but always feel weird taking players from the London game… Too much opportunity for some weird stuff to go on. Am I crazy for wanting to fade this game?

• RobertoTomba

@lfn1992 said...

My initial take is I’m thinking a 350 yard/6 TD performance by Antonio Brown

You wouldn’t happen to have him in a league, would you?

• JD221

@Richebee said...

For those wondering, I dominated @billholler’s soul in our $50 head to head match

Hahahaha what was the final score?

• JD221

@Richebee said...

For those wondering, I dominated @billholler’s soul in our $50 head to head match

• TheRealJosh5

@satchmo77 said...

Yeah, Howard looks explosive. The question is, what happens when bears get down 21 points or so. No more Howard. Maybe some check downs.

good thing he can catch the ball, still think it’s a good play and lets you pay up at WR.. What’s his floor? 10-12??

• NYSea

@TheRealJosh5 said...

good thing he can catch the ball, still think it’s a good play and lets you pay up at WR.. What’s his floor? 10-12??

I would think 12 is a decent place to put his floor at… Had 10 carries on limited playing time. I think if Carey is out 15-20 carries and 6-7 targets isn’t out of the question.

5600 on FD, so all he really needs to do is get 12 pts to hit value… I’m pretty much all in if Carey is out.

• Conbon32

Anybody like a Washington stack? Cousins-Jackson/Crowder- Reed?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Just a heads up for all the Jordan Howard lovers… (still like him fwiw)

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/780830438872842241

• RobertoTomba

@thehazyone said...

Just a heads up for all the Jordan Howard lovers… (still like him fwiw)

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/780830438872842241

It’s confirmed: he’s signed. I’m happy for my hometown hero, but I’m still playing Howard. Here’s further confirmation:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5986/joique-bell

• hobbes2d

@braaaains said...

scanning through prices yesterday, this jumped out. I don’t understand how he was 4.3k on DK. Think he’s a lock in cash. Ownership too high for GPP?

I bet he goes overlooked in GPP. Howard will steal ownership for sure. Hill and McKinnon are even less than Hyde. CAP is only $3400.

• Richebee

@JD221 said...

179.44-117.70

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.