1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Washington ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 8 ) at Arizona ( -8 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, October 3rd
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• boosted23

I hate playing the 2 game slates, the player pool is just 2 small to really differentiate yourself. I guess that’s where multiple lines up really pay off if you have the main core and 1-2 players are swapped per lineup.

Only played in the free contests but doing ok to possible get a few free bucks.

Ben/Bell/AB/Steelers for 94.1
    playing ODB/McKinnon/Rudolph and Thielen as a dart
    Thurs game included and throwing in Kerley as a cheap dart as well

• xpac21

rudolph or mckinnon at flex?

• usna1993

Ronnie Hillman getting any play tonight????

• WEG

I’m curious as to those who actually played a lot of their lineups with Julio Jones as to why you were so strong on Julio with his low numbers throughout 3 games and playing a decent Panthers defence.

• AVivier

@xpac21 said...

rudolph or mckinnon at flex?

Rudolph

• clrockny24

Have the vikes d plugged in, but now I’m actually thinking giants d. Vikes d at home is too good to pass up I think?

• chhardman

@WEG Because its Julio. He is the best WR in the league and my thinking was the Panthers D is overrated…..

• chhardman

It seems so easy to fade OBJ tonight, am i wrong?

• Dewoc19

Darkwa #1 Giants back tonight? If not I’m fucked

• chhardman

@Dewoc19 Paul Perkins

• S7ubs

@Dewoc19 said...

Darkwa #1 Giants back tonight? If not I’m fucked

Was wondering same thing. Anyone with some insight?

• chhardman

@S7ubs said...

Was wondering same thing. Anyone with some insight?

I dont think Darkwa is very good and neither is Bobby Rainey. McAdoo said Paul Perkins was ready to “Step up” for the Giants this week. Take it for what it is tho.

• billholler

Darkwa is listed as the #1 back. Why would Perkins be put in his first career game against the toughest defense they are going to face this year? He may get a few carries but can’t see him getting more than 2 or 3 touches.

• S7ubs

@billholler said...

Darkwa is listed as the #1 back. Why would Perkins be put in his first career game against the toughest defense they are going to face this year? He may get a few carries but can’t see him getting more than 2 or 3 touches.

Because it’s the Giants and that’s what they do

• RiceKitchen

112.4 points with a RB, WR, TE and Vikings D to go. Definitely going to cash, but thinking of going ultra contrarian and going with…(I’m in a beginner GPP)

RB: Darkwa
    WR: OBJ
    TE: Donnell
    DEF: Giants

Instead of…

RB: McKinnon
    WR: Diggs
    TE: Rudolph
    DEF: Vikings

Thoughts?

• th3goat84

@CooperMacdonell said...

112.4 points with a RB, WR, TE and Vikings D to go. Definitely going to cash, but thinking of going ultra contrarian and going with…(I’m in a beginner GPP)

Instead of…

Thoughts?

There is no right answer. For all we know, the Giants convert their 5th string linebacker to running back mid game and runs in 5 goal line TDs. Or the Vikings sign John the Concession stand worker to a 1 game contract and catches 35 passes.

I don’t think there has ever been a “normal” 2 game slate, what I mean is that there are always 1-2 guys that pop off who are on no ones radar. Never do only the stars or starters only score the main bulk of fantasy points.

• BIF

@jstevens2k11 said...

Got a longshot sweat on FD tonight…17 points behind 1st in a “Playboy” Live Final with Vikings DST left. Two guys ahead of me have one player each left, which is McKinnon and Blair Walsh. My odds aren’t great but 17 points (or more) isn’t the craziest DST number..

Is it really the PB Mansion ? Heard it sold and new owners saying No to FD ?

Good luck

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@CooperMacdonell said...

Instead of…

Thoughts?

A better way to be contrarian is picking either 1 piece of the Giants with 3 pieces of the Vikings (including the defense)… There are tons of scenarios where OBJ scores 20+ points but the Minnesota defense still is the highest scoring defense.

You could also pick 3 giants pieces and 1 Vikings piece (not the defense).

• BIF

@WEG said...

I’m curious as to those who actually played a lot of their lineups with Julio Jones as to why you were so strong on Julio with his low numbers throughout 3 games and playing a decent Panthers defence.

Thinking Caro’s D is good is so last year ;)

That and the O Line is really bad so lots of 3 and outs and shorter fields coming back for ATL.

I didn’t have near enough Julio but those are the reasons I had him and a little too much Freeman

• BIF

@chhardman said...

It seems so easy to fade OBJ tonight, am i wrong?

Sun-Mon slate yes a fade is an option

Mon-Thur slate No especially if we have no Palmer, OBJ is a better play than Fitz, etc..

• RiceKitchen

Thank you, I appreciate the insight. Thinking I’ll go 3 Vikings (including D) with Shepard as well.

• Dfspacman

Wow Julio Jones just outran the Panthers secondary for a touchdown. #internet explorer

• strassnerte

@CooperMacdonell said...

Instead of…

Thoughts?

I am almost identical to you. I have 112.2 with the four players slotted that you have. I have Rudolph as my flex since I played Kelce at TE.

• RiceKitchen

@strassnerte said...

I am almost identical to you. I have 112.2 with the four players slotted that you have. I have Rudolph as my flex since I played Kelce at TE.

Sounds like we’ve got the same lineup. I actually have 112.2 (whoops!)

I’m going to go with Vikings, Rudolph, McKinnon and Shepard.

• strassnerte

@CooperMacdonell said...

Instead of…

Thoughts?

Problem I see with your contrarian choices is that you are downgrading 3 out of 4 spots to move from Diggs to OBJ. I find it highly likely that Diggs scores just as well as OBJ if not better.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).