1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Washington ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 8 ) at Arizona ( -8 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, October 3rd
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BIF

@hunteezee said...

Anyone on cardinals D over Vikings? Especially considering I have multiple Giants in my lineup?

Yup have both Cards and Niners on some – Vikings will be highly owned

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Mckinnon with a TD or another Vulg coming?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Forget it. Asista in or whoever he is.

• bhr1989

Asiata is 1.7% owned in the tournament I’m on.

• osuryanf

Eli Manning constantly talking to the line and adjusting the play is making this game damn near unwatchable.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Dewoc19 said...

How do you guys think I feel, I played Charles thinking he would log more playing time and didn’t even score me a full point, pretty sick to my stomach about that

That’s one of those plays you can’t really be too upset about. Charles was the definition of a dart throw last night. Every source was saying he’d play a very limited number of snaps.

• BIF

@Dewoc19 said...

How do you guys think I feel, I played Charles thinking he would log more playing time and didn’t even score me a full point, pretty sick to my stomach about that

Do you have the Rotogrinders app ?

They sent out a notification about 75 mins before the game that Charles would only play 10-15 Snaps (not touches) so with the average team playing around 65-70 snaps, he was the wrong KC RB to play based on volume. Neither KC back did much because they were down big early and of course he could have sprung one but Jamaal was the higher risk play for sure.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

So hard to win. So close but yet so far.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow the Giants play calling along with eli looking like crap is terrible.

• osuryanf

Eli is such a pansy, scared to death to get hit.

• Dewoc19

@BIF said...

Do you have the Rotogrinders app ?

They sent out a notification about 75 mins before the game that Charles would only play 10-15 Snaps (not touches) so with the average team playing around 65-70 snaps, he was the wrong KC RB to play based on volume. Neither KC back did much because they were down big early and of course he could have sprung one but Jamaal was the higher risk play for sure.

Nope didn’t have it but downloaded it now. Looks like u less I get a miracle from Darkwa my currently cashing lineup is gonna get knocked out due to playing Charles like a dolt

• th3goat84

Well, I guess anyone who faded ODB or any Giants player for that matter is looking good. There playcalling and gameplan is weird, correct me if I’m wrong but the Giants did not make 1 throw to ODB until deep in the 2Q with like 8:00 to go…and they ran the ball like 20 times in the 1st quarter….

Multiple non calls on both teams, players chirping at each other, late hits, weird game. Will probably end in a tie. Lol.

• MrSnuffleupagus

In 38th out of 150k. I cant win first no matter what, 8 people have .2 points ahead of me : (

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Well, I have a lineup in 12th of the SNF-MNF FD tourny. There are so many duplicates of this lineup that it’s only winning $94. I’m very curious to see what it’d be at if we all get up to 2nd (1st is impossible).

EDIT: I stopped counting after awhile, but there are at least 500+ lineups tied for 12th right now all with 3 players going. Didn’t check to see if they were all the same 3.

• th3goat84

Are the Browns playing the Vikings tonight? I’m falling asleep

• BIF

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

In 38th out of 150k. I cant win first no matter what, 8 people have .2 points ahead of me : (

I’ve got bad news for you
    I’m 0.5 behind you in a 468 person train that is about to pass you as we all your 2 plus McKinnon

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@BIF said...

I’ve got bad news for you
    I’m 0.5 behind you in a 468 person train that is about to pass you as we all your 2 plus McKinnon

Haha. So many large trains!

My train just went from 12th place down to 789th after that Rudolph catch.

• BIF

@Zieg30 said...

Well, I have a lineup in 12th of the SNF-MNF FD tourny. There are so many duplicates of this lineup that it’s only winning $94. I’m very curious to see what it’d be at if we all get up to 2nd (1st is impossible).

EDIT: I stopped counting after awhile, but there are at least 500+ lineups tied for 12th right now all with 3 players going. Didn’t check to see if they were all the same 3.

I’m up to a 500 way tie for 4th (2 entries)

The 2 guys in 1st are getting $20K, the guy in 3rd is getting 10K and I’m getting 140 bucks per entry for 4th !

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@BIF said...

I’m up to a 500 way tie for 4th (2 entries)

The 2 guys in 1st are getting $20K, the guy in 3rd is getting 10K and I’m getting 140 bucks per entry for 4th !

Any chance of getting to 1st for your train?

I just took a look at the train that’s now in 2nd place through like 500th ahead of my train has the same players left we do plus Rudolph, so my train is now officially sunk. I can go back to rooting squarely for the Giants and my MNF-TNF dart throw lineups.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Christ, if I had picked mckinon instead of ware id be in three way tie for first. Lol im in 500th now one point behind.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Can we get a miricle fumble from Jerrick lol

• MrSnuffleupagus

460 people tied for 4th

• BIF

@Zieg30 said...

Any chance of getting to 1st for your train?

I just took a look at the train that’s now in 2nd place through like 500th ahead of my train has the same players left we do plus Rudolph, so my train is now officially sunk. I can go back to rooting squarely for the Giants and my MNF-TNF dart throw lineups.

Nope and that Darkwa TD dropped the big train to 49th but My Darkwa lineup passed it and is 25th.

My best chance is a line in 2100th with Cruz and is only 7 points out of 1st so a Cruz TD and I leap 99.9% of them

• strassnerte

Winning this gpp, but still might lose my high dollar heads up as I am up by 2.8 with Vikings D against his Darkwa.

www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/29193631?uc=501744874

• BIF

Things aren’t changing fast now – the game finally has some pace but the DFS sweats and swings are wild with the last 2 TD and 2 big pass plays.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).