1:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Washington ( -10 ) —- T: 45.5
    4:05 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at San Diego ( -4 ) —- T: —
    4:25 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : Los Angeles ( 8 ) at Arizona ( -8 ) —- T: 43.5
    8:30 PM EST : Kansas City ( 5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -5 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, October 3rd
    8:30 PM EST : NY Giants ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hobbes2d

@Cbed11 said...

Dallas is a 3 point road favorite with around 70% percent of the public on them. SF has gotten beaten up on two weeks in a row. The definition of a trap line. Not sure why people are drinking the Cowgirl’s kool-aid. They have beaten a 1-2 and 0-3 team. SF wins this game.

Yup. SF is a lot better at home and Dallas has some injuries after that game. Both Dez and Collins are hurt now. Tyron Smith already missed this past game. Chicago had a bunch of nobodies playing out there on SNF since everyone got hurt in the game vs the Eagles and it was a short week.

• Cbed11

@hobbes2d said...

Yup. SF is a lot better at home and Dallas has some injuries after that game. Both Dez and Collins are hurt now. Tyron Smith already missed this past game. Chicago had a bunch of nobodies playing out there on SNF since everyone got hurt in the game vs the Eagles and it was a short week.

Definitely going to have Hyde everywhere this week. Might have a little exposure to the Dallas passing game, pending word on Dez’s health.

• RobertoTomba

@hobbes2d said...

I think Bobby Rainey.

I thought you were kidding when you posted this. But, it’s real. I don’t think I can trust anyone in the NYG backfield.

• Dunzor

So do we think that Bell will immediately be a 3 down workhouse back for Pitt or does D’Angelo still steal a significant amount of touches. Trying to decide if I should go with Bell or D.Johnson at RB

• hobbes2d

@Cbed11 said...

Definitely going to have Hyde everywhere this week. Might have a little exposure to the Dallas passing game, pending word on Dez’s health.

As will I. The Niners had 2 really tough road games back to back against 2 of the better defenses in the league. Hyde had a good game at Seattle and against Carolina he missed numerous cutback opportunities and was down on himself after that game because he wasn’t patient enough to find the holes. Clearly he fixed that problem vs Seattle since he had a much better game. I think the Niners Oline is much improved too this year so they should be able to run the ball against Dallas.

• hobbes2d

@RobertoTomba said...

I thought you were kidding when you posted this. But, it’s real. I don’t think I can trust anyone in the NYG backfield.

Rainey can catch passes though. He’s minimum salary guy too. So if they’re down he could get some passes thrown his way. He might be a better option for the following week vs GB though. Especially since he will likely be at or near minimum salary again since he’s in the Monday game this week and the salaries will come out before that game finishes. At least then we’d get a game to see what his role might be with Vereen out for the year. Same is true for Darkwa who could get more of a primary role if Jennings is still out.

• hobbes2d

@RobertoTomba said...

Rainey can catch passes though. He’s minimum salary guy too. So if they’re down he could get some passes thrown his way. He might be a better option for the following week vs GB though. Especially since he will likely be at or near minimum salary again since he’s in the Monday game this week and the salaries will come out before that game finishes. At least then we’d get a game to see what his role might be with Vereen out for the year. Same is true for Darkwa who could get more of a primary role if Jennings is still out.

• hobbes2d

@Dunzor said...

So do we think that Bell will immediately be a 3 down workhouse back for Pitt or does D’Angelo still steal a significant amount of touches. Trying to decide if I should go with Bell or D.Johnson at RB

Well if you take Tomlin for his word then it’s going to mostly all be Bell.

• BallyhooAssassin

Really looking for bounce back games from Panthers and Steelers. Looking for Bell to go full throttle.

• BallyhooAssassin

Johnson the safer play but i feel Bell has potential to go berserk

• deejmonster

@hobbes2d said...

Well if you take Tomlin for his word then it’s going to mostly all be Bell.

Bell will start and unless he gets hurt or just plain sucks, D. Will is going to be relief. He’s been out long enough to heal from the injury so he shouldn’t be limited either. Ben is probably also looking to recover from last week’s beat down so it will be a fairly balanced offense.

• mellofellowsu

@Dunzor said...

After his last suspension he jumped right back to his normal workload.

• Razzle11

@hobbes2d said...

As will I. The Niners had 2 really tough road games back to back against 2 of the better defenses in the league. Hyde had a good game at Seattle and against Carolina he missed numerous cutback opportunities and was down on himself after that game because he wasn’t patient enough to find the holes. Clearly he fixed that problem vs Seattle since he had a much better game. I think the Niners Oline is much improved too this year so they should be able to run the ball against Dallas.

Hyde had 67 of his yards and both TD’s in the 4th quarter when the game was already decided as it was 37-3. People are going to see the final stat line and think he was doing it all game long. 8 for 67 in the 4th, when prior to that he had 13 for 36 yards. 37-3 score would mean a softer defense with ends that are just out there trying to get after the QB. Play-calling wise the offense went with normal offense, not come from behind play calling

• SkinsNation92

Palmer, Johnson, Floyd stack.
    Rivers, Gordon, Benjamin stack.
    Cousins, Duke Johnson (Browns), Reed stack.

• hobbes2d

@Razzle11 said...

Hyde had 67 of his yards and both TD’s in the 4th quarter when the game was already decided as it was 37-3. People are going to see the final stat line and think he was doing it all game long. 8 for 67 in the 4th, when prior to that he had 13 for 36 yards. 37-3 score would mean a softer defense with ends that are just out there trying to get after the QB. Play-calling wise the offense went with normal offense, not come from behind play calling

Yeah but we’re also talking Blaine Gabbert against 2 of the best defenses in the league on the road with stacked fronts. Dallas is in the bottom half in the league in rushing defense DVOA. And they haven’t exactly played any stellar teams yet.

• IronMonkey415

This looks like a really fun 4th week of NFL DFS.
    There is a lot of ways and choices to pick.

Players that burn us in week 3 could be our heroes in week 4.

• JD221

@Richebee said...

179.44-117.70

AWESOME he’s been oh so quiet…

• rjdthg

I think Cam would want to play well in front of the hometown crowd.

• jimmyd1507

@Dunzor said...

Coach said you’re going to get ‘a lot’ of Bell.

• jimmyd1507

@IronMonkey415 said...

This looks like a really fun 4th week of NFL DFS.
    There is a lot of ways and choices to pick.

Players that burn us in week 3 could be our heroes in week 4.

No kidding…

Finished with 197 last week with Decker in my lineup and $300 left over. Why didn’t I pick Jordy?

Because I picked him and ARob in week 2 and they were straight garbage.

I hate fantasy.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@rjdthg said...

I think Cam would want to play well in front of the hometown crowd.

I would think he always wants to play well.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@jimmyd1507 said...

No kidding…

Finished with 197 last week with Decker in my lineup and $300 left over. Why didn’t I pick Jordy?

Because I picked him and ARob in week 2 and they were straight garbage.

I hate fantasy.

If 5 receptions for 73 yards and a TD is straight garbage then sign me up to collect the trash.

• Cbed11

One of the Texans wrs is going to have a big day. Just have to figure out which one.

• SouthernShield

@SkinsNation92 said...

Palmer, Johnson, Floyd stack.
    Rivers, Gordon, Benjamin stack.
    Cousins, Duke Johnson (Browns), Reed stack.

Floyd is in concussion protocol….

Be sure to check injury report after WED practice….

• hobbes2d

@Cbed11 said...

One of the Texans wrs is going to have a big day. Just have to figure out which one.

Probably both. I have a feeling O’Brien chewed out the Texans all week and they will want to put up 40 in this one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.