1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Seattle ( -13 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 10/2
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

Keenan Allen should be a highly rostered player this week.

• panters

As Coach Fran once smartly said:

“Welibtoplaanuttada”

• Desiderio3

I noticed DK did not include the Sunday night game to the main slate for week 4!!!! I wonder if this will be all the time now? Or just week 4!!!!

• econbrah11

Brady/Hogan stack ftw. I honestly don’t see the Pats scoring less than 30 pts

• jimmyd1507

Tyrod/McCoy stack.

Making the call now, and sticking with it all week.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am not ready for week 4 yet. I am still trying to figure out yesterdays mess.

• Simplebitz

Anyone watch the Bears vs Steelers yesterday? I’m looking at Thursday and want to stack Chi against GB…

• Ndepompei

@Simplebitz said...

Anyone watch the Bears vs Steelers yesterday? I’m looking at Thursday and want to stack Chi against GB…

Doing the same for mon-thurs slate let’s get 20 points out of glennon

• NDNole

@Simplebitz said...

Dont do it. I am a huge Bears fan. They truly gutted that one out. The only play is cohen.If Daniels plays dont even bother with playing howard.

• NDNole

The big question is will smallwood and brandon oliver be the low priced rb’s who have good games this week. If the starters arent able to play. I know gordon finished the game but he is iffy.

• Simplebitz

@NDNole said...

Dont do it. I am a huge Bears fan. They truly gutted that one out. The only play is cohen.If Daniels plays dont even bother with playing howard.

You think they’ll get blown out? If Glennon can compete at minimum in a two game slate then he should be valuable, no?

• NDNole

@Simplebitz said...

You think they’ll get blown out? If Glennon can compete at minimum in a two game slate then he should be valuable, no?

Yes I think gelnnon can still be a play in 2 game. He doesnt seem to screw up. he just lacks big play ability right now. In a 2 game sure why not. He will def be low owned and a smart play in that regard. I dont think they will get blown out. The Bears are one of those gritty teams this year that just hang around. I guess in a 2 game i’d play glennon, cohen and switch it up and throw in deonte.

• Simplebitz

• Ndepompei

Niners defense at $2200 vs Cards? Carson could be due for a pick 6

• heyfeefellskee

I’m going with AJG, Nuk, and Thielan in cash. Lock. It. In.

• mike42

@Simplebitz said...

I posted a couple times last week about how the bears tend to show up when nobody gives them a chance, especially at home. They tend to get their ass kicked when people think they are a good excuse for a football team, especially on the road. The odds of the Bears showing up after a OT win on a short week are pretty slim and on a 2 game slate slim is owned by 25%.

• qnova34

RG Overall Ranking

Russel Wilson MEGA Chalk????

• mike42

If you go to nfl.com they got 42 takeaways from sunday’s game. It’s actually pretty helpful from a fantasy perspective.

Also, does anyone know if any of the sites give you a detailed recap of each game? Not just the numbers, but relevant details from a fantasy perspective, maybe something similar to how SIlva breaks down matchups for next week’s games but instead for the games just played. How someone looked, how they were used, why the stats may be misleading, etc… Thanks.

• mike42

@qnova34 said...

Russel Wilson MEGA Chalk????

He’s not in the milly maker, baffled that NBC chose this game. No idea why sunday night is not included this week.

• pheffernan7

@mike42 said...

He’s not in the milly maker, baffled that NBC chose this game. No idea why sunday night is not included this week.

Always wondered why the can’t just flex this game out for a different one if the two teams end up being trash. It’s not like they’d be springing it last minute on these guys

• albrechttanya

Why did DK get rid of the Sunday night game?…..

• qnova34

RG Overall Ranking

@mike42 said...

Wait what….. Why would SNF NOT be in the Milly Maker???

• bigez952

@albrechttanya said...

Why did DK get rid of the Sunday night game?…..

More rake so players now will want to play the main Sunday Slate and the primetime Sunday / Monday slate most likely. Look for quick payouts this week so you can get your money right back into the site.

• bigez952

@qnova34 said...

Wait what….. Why would SNF NOT be in the Milly Maker???

I guess DK has decided to exclude the SNF from the Sunday Main Slate and offering a separate primetime Sunday / Monday slate.

• gillio

On first look I really like a Siemien-Sanders stack this week, we just saw what Kirk did to the riders and sanders is a target hog in that offense

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).