1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Seattle ( -13 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 10/2
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

I’ve learned today that when you stack a qb and his players you don’t always have to bring it back with players of the opposing team. Todays texan vs titans game is a prime example of this. All titans players blew. Sometimes games are going to be blowouts and there’s no need to use the opposing team in the stack.

• thugologist

@Dunzor said...

DK prices now up, no SNF on the Main slate again

thank god. Hope they leave it out

• nita0311

Welp, Watson CRUSHED it for me and i beat the GOAT (Condia) to do it. :) Your girl is in the WFFC online championship, whooo hoooo!!!!

https://www.fanduel.com/games/21143/contests/21143-211638626/entries/1276163451/scoring

• XxHeisenbergxX

@nita0311 said...

Welp, Watson CRUSHED it for me and i beat the GOAT (Condia) to do it. :) Your girl is in the WFFC online championship, whooo hoooo!!!!

https://www.fanduel.com/games/21143/contests/21143-211638626/entries/1276163451/scoring

Congrats

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@nita0311 said...

Wow, congrats!

• Quadhole

@sox9 said...

weird QB stacks worked; Watson/Fuller, Dalton/Kroft, Cam/Funchess. Going to look more closely next week at QB/WR2 stack and QB/TE stack and pay up for RB

Kind of my point, those WONT work next week and back to a GB-Stack or a NE stack. Let’s face it, very difficult to count on anyone these days. That is the NFL. I think the games are more exciting now. Always last min. fights, battle of no mistakes thru 3 quarters and then the real game starts…

WHERE is that ATL / NE -189 LOCK ! who wrote that ?

• Quadhole

@nita0311 said...

Really good…

• Dfspacman

My using Brissett due his last weeks performance however this week,lol
    Seahawks offense I still poor tho, their defense basically carried them against the colts.
    How about them Browns?

• mark83vt

Had McKissic in 14 of my 19 primetime lineups across the two sites (10 of 12 on DK and 4 of 7 on FD). Went to bed when he had nothing. Woke up to like 20 points from him. I don’t know what the heck happened in the last 1.5 quarters, but I need to start going to bed early more often.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

Was able to profit, not as much as last week but profit is profit.
    My top 3 DK LUs

Best LU
    Watson
    Gurley
    Mixon
    Evans
    Fitz
    Hopkins
    Clay
    Powell
    AZ

Football very odd this year. No lock everyweek like last season.

• Dfspacman

Mercedes Lewis this week 4 targets 0 receptions, last week 3tds lol

• BIF

@Dfspacman said...

Goodwin 1 reception for 8 yards, wonder when his breakout game would be..

He left the game the in the 1st Q with head and vision problems – later deemed to be a concussion and never returned so not sure you can call this a true dud.

• BIF

@Dfspacman said...

Bortles being Bortles.

• Njsum1

@chronoxiong said...

Pretty much. We just look back in hindsight about the choices we should have made. I’m doing that right now. Very depressed. But more about my Kicker choice though compared to going Freeman over Zeke oddly.

This never made much sense to me. There are no choices we “should” have made. You were presented with the all the info at that time you made your roster and you made your choices. If the more favorable outcome had happened for the team you chose, you wouldn’t have looked back and thought that you made any mistakes.

If at the time you were making your roster you were torn between freeman and zeke, the thing to do would be to make two lineups, 1 with freeman and 1 with zeke. There are very few actual “mistakes” in DFS as no outcome is ever certain.

• mark83vt

@Njsum1 said...

This never made much sense to me. There are no choices we “should” have made. You were presented with the all the info at that time you made your roster and you made your choices. If the more favorable outcome had happened for the team you chose, you wouldn’t have looked back and thought that you made any mistakes.

If at the time you were making your roster you were torn between freeman and zeke, the thing to do would be to make two lineups, 1 with freeman and 1 with zeke. There are very few actual “mistakes” in DFS as no outcome is ever certain.

Yep. 2 weeks ago taking Dan Bailey instead of just about any other kicker cost me $800,000. The joys of daily fantasy.

If I am that confident a lineup is good, but can’t decide on the last slot, I will do 2 lineups. Happens pretty much every week.

• kps3205s

@Dfspacman said...

On page 83 I replied to someone asking about Lewis. He’s a blocking back who had a career day last week and his only receptions/TDs for the year. Jags Defense is really the only somewhat solid situation there at times, Got me 15 yesterday. Fournette is really the only other possibility at times, got me 24.5 yesterday. Indy in 2 weeks I’m thinking for him.Won’t be touching anything Jags this week vs the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

• nita0311

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Congrats

thank you :)

• nita0311

@bhdevault said...

Wow, congrats!

Thank you :)

• nita0311

@Quadhole said...

Really good…

lol thanks :)

• mathewsmarner

Anyone in Vegas………too soon?

and you can break the bank with the dolphins next week

• jimmyd1507

@Quadhole said...

Kind of my point, those WONT work next week and back to a GB-Stack or a NE stack. Let’s face it, very difficult to count on anyone these days. That is the NFL. I think the games are more exciting now. Always last min. fights, battle of no mistakes thru 3 quarters and then the real game starts…

WHERE is that ATL / NE -189 LOCK ! who wrote that ?

Nothing weird about Watson/Hopkins stack.

That was obvious.

Solid, mobile QB who has consistently put up great stats and the most targeted receiver in the NFL vs one of the worst secondaries in the league.

• cbsharpe

@nita0311 said...

You go girl! Congratulations and send some of that luck my way why don’t ya! LOL!!!

• sox9

@jimmyd1507 said...

Nothing weird about Watson/Hopkins stack.

That was obvious.

Solid, mobile QB who has consistently put up great stats and the most targeted receiver in the NFL vs one of the worst secondaries in the league.

Think the weird stack to which I referred was Watson/Fuller

• sox9

I played Watson/Hopkins like about 99% of everyone else. WOuld have been much better off w/Watson/Fuller and having the cash left to play both Bell and Zeke (or Gurley) or maybe all 3.

• sox9

I’ll be paying up for RBs and TE and saving elsewhere in Week 5.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).