1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Seattle ( -13 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 10/2
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• XxHeisenbergxX

They just took away the TD on DK wtf???

Well they fixed it. That was odd.

• thetitanlb

@sox9 said...

now remember Gruden does not want to OVERUSE Thompson

Yeah but you cut his snappssssssssss!!!! Uggg and now he gets the fumble Christ man lol

• thetitanlb

Gruden can suck a fatty…. and I’m not talking about fat rob lol

• BIF

And now the Fumble is back with Thompson

That is best scenario for me by $5 despite having 50% Thompson; most of those lineups didn’t cash.

• depalma13

Are they going to make this final? I keep losing money.

• Lathum

Holy shit

I had the Chiefs -7 and team total +27.5. What a cover!

• Kamais_Ookin

I hate how Tyreek Hill and Kelce alternate good games. They never both have a good game in the same one so far this season. I guessed wrong and went more Hill heavy sigh. Chris Thompson was a bust too that hurts a lot.

• yisman

Crowder showed as 1 catch for -7 yards

• thetitanlb

Thompson over Amendola makes me a sad boy

• Kamais_Ookin

Fucking hate kelce when I use him he gets 1pt when I don’t use him he gets almost 30 FUCKKK

• tristanwolf

shouldnt that fumble be on jordan reed for the blind pass when ct never had possession?

• BIF

@yisman said...

Crowder showed as 1 catch for -7 yards

Yah they scored it where caught the pass and then lost yardage on his lateral/throw back.

• JimKronlund

I am surprised Wilson is in the top 5 winning LU’s with Hunt. Well 1st alone and 2nd had 4 dups.

• CleverGroom

MRW Josh Doctson was the first WR on the board:

MRW Terrelle Pryor caught a TD against Marcus Peters on the opening drive:

MRW I realized my decision to fade Travis Kelce was…dubious:

MRW Josh Doctson did not catch a TD against Phillip Gaines:

MRW Justin Houston scored more points on a single play than all but 10 offensive players in the game:

It’s been a real wild ride to arrive at some real mild results.

• thetitanlb

@CleverGroom said...

MRW Josh Doctson was the first WR on the board:

MRW Terrelle Pryor caught a TD against Marcus Peters on the opening drive:

MRW I realized my decision to fade Travis Kelce was…dubious:

MRW Josh Doctson did not catch a TD against Phillip Gaines:

MRW Justin Houston scored more points on a single play than all but 10 offensive players in the game:

It’s been a real wild ride to arrive at some real mild results.

• JimKronlund

Pretty funny beating the following for $500 with my “skill set”:
    Papagates
    ChipotleAddict
    Moklovin
    Aejones
    Youdacao

• BIF

@JimKronlund said...

Papagates
    ChipotleAddict
    Moklovin
    Aejones
    Youdacao

In Single entry, everyone has an equal shot; well kinda equal in that it becomes a level playing field for number of entries.

• CleverGroom

@JimKronlund said...

Papagates
    ChipotleAddict
    Moklovin
    Aejones
    Youdacao

I’m just glad I was able to take down Peter Jennings this week in H2H, even though he had the good sense not to play Amari Cooper. Tough week for the old #Brand.

• JimKronlund

@CleverGroom said...

I’m just glad I was able to take down Peter Jennings this week in H2H, even though he had the good sense not to play Amari Cooper. Tough week for the old #Brand.

I just figured out who Peter Jennings was. @CSURAM88
    Well done.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

For those that faded Kelce, perhaps a simple analysis of how the Redskins have faired against TE’s through visual number analysis would have given you the answer, it’s been badddd. And the fact that people would be off him due to his crappy performance the week before, that led to a great GPP play. My blog explains my simple process My Experiment Gone Right – NFL Week 4. Doesn’t always work, but it sure can give you a basis for your picks.

• MrPerfekt7

Man Alex Smith and Travis came thru in the clutch

• CleverGroom

@TheAnswer said...

For those that faded Kelce, perhaps a simple analysis of how the Redskins have faired against TE’s through visual number analysis would have given you the answer, it’s been badddd. And the fact that people would be off him due to his crappy performance the week before, that led to a great GPP play. My blog explains my simple process My Experiment Gone Right – NFL Week 4. Doesn’t always work, but it sure can give you a basis for your picks.

Yeah they’ve been terrible. I faded him on the basis that I felt the opportunity costs were higher at every other position where I wanted to pay up.

I could still be right about that, in fact: Kelce and Hunt were the only studs with raw scores high enough to virtually guarantee their roster slots. Hunt is likely to hold on. Kelce did so well that he probably hangs on too, despite Gronk, Brate, and Howard still to play, but I might like my chances of picking a higher raw TE score than if I had faded Hunt and needed a higher raw RB score. Pryor ran super hot to make it to 16 DKFP and could still be passed by Brandin Cooks, Chris Hogan, Mike Evans, or DeSean Jackson, to name only the most obvious WRs (two are his price or cheaper).

The other factor was that KC was down two OL coming into the game. They lost another one during the game. That scenario contributed to Kelce seeing a lot of blocking work in Week 3 against the Chargers, and there was a fair chance that he’d be held in to block again vs. the surprisingly brash Washington pass rush. This part certainly didn’t come to fruition, but it’s a worthy addition to the analysis.

• tklonewolf

To those who suggested a full Chiefs stack: thank you.

Smith/Hunt/Hill/Kelce/Hopkins: 77.3 with 4 to go.

Hill/Kelce/Hopkins/Chiefs D: 46 with 5 to go.

I think I’m going to do well on this 2 gamer.

• tklonewolf

Who’s my 1% man for Thursday?
    Hmm…Dorsett or Humphries…both great ideas.
    Thoughts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).