1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Seattle ( -13 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 10/2
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

@Yacht67 said...

Almost a lock IMO.

Glad you used the word almost cuz no one is a lock these days

• KindGuy

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DK.

Are they seriously that much in financial trouble? Every single move they make these days is horrible and all it does is increase their financial prospects with no regard for the user experience.

• Yacht67

@Supanice said...

Rostered Stafford/Tate/Cohen last week and finished out of a couple double ups by less than 1 point. Brutal. The process was correct though! I did not expect the steelers to remain in the locker room for the entire game.

I don’t understand draftkings. They juice the hell out of any playable running backs and force everyone to go 2 TE last week, so this week they throw an extra $2000 on half of the TE. No one wants to play terrible WR that are going to put up 0. I don’t want Jaron Brown on my team, ever.

Had Stafford and cousins as my two QBs last week. Sad they didn’t get another chance at the end of the game. I will be avoiding both Tate and Staffors vs minn this week.

Steelers let down everyone but Vegas.

• Yacht67

@noddy said...

Glad you used the word almost cuz no one is a lock these days

It’s only Monday. My opinions will change by Sunday morning.

• Yacht67

@elementasrat said...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DK.

Are they seriously that much in financial trouble? Every single move they make these days is horrible and all it does is increase their financial prospects with no regard for the user experience.

+1

• mike42

@pick6er said...

Give me Zeke, Fitz and Dallas D#

ZEKE. Fitz and ArZ D. Think Arz wins this one and that has far less talent and playmaking ability than Arz’s. When in doubt, take the home team.

• mike42

@Supanice said...

I don’t want Jaron Brown on my team, ever.

You just gooched it. Everyone make sure to roster Jaron Brown tonight. No Jaron Brown, no cash:)

• noddy

@elementasrat said...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DK.

They stopped caring about the user experience a while ago

• noddy

@mike42 said...

You just gooched it. Everyone make sure to roster Jaron Brown tonight. No Jaron Brown, no cash:)

I have Jaren Brown on the full slate and I need him to catch a TD to cash my cash games. Will he?

• Pbonz18

@jimmyd1507 said...

Marcedes Lewis had 3 TDs, in London, against a team that allowed one TD in weeks 1 and 2.

I didn’t even know he was still in the league.

Very predictable. Lol

Actually not sure if you follow warren sharp, but he’s been calling for TEs vs Baltimore all week.

• Whacko

Some nice matchups this week for sure, would have loved to go with the Mega chalk of the Seahawks @ home but oh well DK does whatever they want on a whim so be it.

• NDNole

@noddy said...

I have Jaren Brown on the full slate and I need him to catch a TD to cash my cash games. Will he?

I have jaron brown and was purposefully targeting him. Hoping he has a similar game that emmanuel sanders had against the cowboys.

• mike42

@noddy said...

If nelson is out or limited and/or draws Sandricks coverage, he’s definitely got upside given Dallas’s poor secondary and the fact he should/could see a lot of targets. I’m going to go heavy Arz WR’s/Palmer and possibly a Dal WR not named Dez on this 2-game slate. Thinking ARZ comes out strong at home and makes Dal throw more than it wants to and ARZ always wants to pass. Volume may be missing for GB WR’s because they will destroy the Bears. It’s kind of nice that you can at least use your whole salary on this slate.

• Yacht67

@Whacko said...

Some nice matchups this week for sure, would have loved to go with the Mega chalk of the Seahawks @ home but oh well DK does whatever they want on a whim so be it.

There is FD. Maybe all the talk about no SNF game on DK will decrease SNF exposures on FD? Since no one will be talking about that game.

• Ndepompei

@natedenver34 said...

Hi guys, need some help with the primetime slate, I have 3 spots left for the MNF game rb, flex, dst. Raw points only who would you roster? Salary doesn’t matter just raw points ppr.

I’m thinking zeke, jj Nelson, and az def.

I know this is the week 4 forum, but I’m not sure how many people are still replying to week 3.

I’m in the same spot and went Zeke, fitz, cowboys

• mike42

For the record, I like the hammer taken off of the milly maker. I guess I’m in the minority, but it requires less thought and you can focus on the main slate more. I like when bye weeks hit to, 8-10 games is plenty. I also would rather know where I stand at 6:30 central than sweat out the night game. Guessing they took a legitimate beating the first 2 weeks with a ridiculous amount of overlay, it make not be out of greed but necessity. I would imagine that growth is nonexistent in the DFS industry since the fish die given how heavily the odds are stacked against you. Most of their target market has tried DFS at this point and quit because they lost or is a regular player. I doubt they are getting many new customers at this point and I think originally they thought that growth would be continuous and it’s just not the nature of this particular beast.
    The main thing I care about is the rake and as long as that doesn’t go up, I’m fine. That’s why I try to focus on $50 and up GPP’s just because the rake is around 10% instead of the 15-16% that the large GPP’s take in. I suggest if you have a choice of playing a lot of small stakes GPP’s or a couple of the larger ones, play the large ones because that 5-6% makes a meaningful difference over time.

• MattyK1981

@Ndepompei said...

I’m in the same spot and went Zeke, fitz, cowboys

Zeke and Fitz will each be 80%+ owned if not higher in the Sun-Mon slate. Those picks will allow you to keep pace but they will not differentiate your lineup in any way this evening. You need to decide if you want to hold on to whatever gains you currently have, or zag when everyone else is zigging and hope for an edge that jumps by ALOT of people.

Hey it’s week 3 what could happen that would shock anyone?!?

• Simplebitz

Choosing a defense for two game slates is literally the worst thing ever.

• Ndepompei

@MattyK1981 said...

Zeke and Fitz will each be 80%+ owned if not higher in the Sun-Mon slate. Those picks will allow you to keep pace but they will not differentiate your lineup in any way this evening. You need to decide if you want to hold on to whatever gains you currently have, or zag when everyone else is zigging and hope for an edge that jumps by ALOT of people.

Hey it’s week 3 what could happen that would shock anyone?!?

I was thinking fitz would be 40-50%…had Dez originally and moved to fitz

• osuryanf

@Pbonz18 said...

100 is the max entry? Geez, would think it would be like 50 or so. He crushed in a lot of double ups and other tourneys also.

Max entry is actually 150… only a few did that, several pro’s did 100..

• jdelsas

They must of had complaints rolling in when the SNF hammer game knocks people out of first place from the early/afternoon games. Just kidding….sort of.

• Yacht67

@mike42 said...

For the record, I like the hammer taken off of the milly maker. I guess I’m in the minority, but it requires less thought and you can focus on the main slate more. I like when bye weeks hit to, 8-10 games is plenty. I also would rather know where I stand at 6:30 central than sweat out the night game. Guessing they took a legitimate beating the first 2 weeks with a ridiculous amount of overlay, it make not be out of greed but necessity. I would imagine that growth is nonexistent in the DFS industry since the fish die given how heavily the odds are stacked against you. Most of their target market has tried DFS at this point and quit because they lost or is a regular player. I doubt they are getting many new customers at this point and I think originally they thought that growth would be continuous and it’s just not the nature of this particular beast.
    The main thing I care about is the rake and as long as that doesn’t go up, I’m fine. That’s why I try to focus on $50 and up GPP’s just because the rake is around 10% instead of the 15-16% that the large GPP’s take in. I suggest if you have a choice of playing a lot of small stakes GPP’s or a couple of the larger ones, play the large ones because that 5-6% makes a meaningful difference over time.

More game theory now. When bye weeks role in there will be much higher ownerships. Imagine the next london game. When bye weeks role in ownership will matter more. The skill of proj ownership is going to be key, as well as leaving a lot of salary on the table to differentiate. The DFS market isn’t drying up. The average joe isn’t calculating rake. If anything eliminating SNF will give an edge to the Game Theory Folks and overall sharper players. In general two games slates aren’t that popular. If DK put the entry limits back to 150 instead of 20 the smaller GPPs would have a better shot at filling. What is the point of having a MAIN slate on DK anymore.

• Yacht67

@jdelsas said...

They must of had complaints rolling in when the SNF hammer game knocks people out of first place from the early/afternoon games. Just kidding….sort of.

Honestly, people see 10k in winnings at the end of the first quarter in 1pm games. At half-time they are at breakeven.

• jimmyd1507

@eaglezzz said...

Joe Mixon 5600 on FD against Cleveland. I like it A LOT.

Yes, yes, yes.

• MikedUpDFS

@jdelsas said...

Kind of like how Condia lost the MM because of Ty Mont

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler