1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Seattle ( -13 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 10/2
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• clarnzz

@CleverGroom said...

Danny Shelton had a non-contact calf injury yesterday and was a DNP today. He’s questionable. Jamie Collins is doubtful. Emmanuel Ogbah and Myles Garrett have been getting in limited practices and are questionable.

All of which is to say, play Joe Mixon.

I don’t think I’ll be able to go all-in, but I’m going to have a lot. With Dalvin Cooks price jumping 1k (FD) I’ve suddenly lost my go to option for a cheap RB. At 5600 he doesn’t need a ton of touches to not kill ya and if he gets 20+ it could be a coming out party…. (You didn’t help talk me out of it at all!)

• b10

@CleverGroom said...

Danny Shelton had a non-contact calf injury yesterday and was a DNP today. He’s questionable. Jamie Collins is doubtful. Emmanuel Ogbah and Myles Garrett have been getting in limited practices and are questionable.

Prefer Brady/Mixon or Goff/Shady combo for DK cash?

• Alexg85

I have a mancrush on Devante Parker this week, moreso than any and everyone. Unfortunately i am mostly playing the 12 game slate but damn is he sexy on that early slate.

• CleverGroom

@b10 said...

Prefer Brady/Mixon or Goff/Shady combo for DK cash?

It’d be Goff/Shady for me. Shady’s approaching lock status, the more I think about him.

• CleverGroom

@Alexg85 said...

I have a mancrush on Devante Parker this week, moreso than any and everyone. Unfortunately i am mostly playing the 12 game slate but damn is he sexy on that early slate.

I think you misspelled Michael Thomas (Marshon Lattimore practiced in full).

• Ryan_13

Montgomry or a CHI WR tonight?

• Simplebitz

@Ryan_13 said...

Montgomry or a CHI WR tonight?

Depends on where you’re at. Fresh slate or is your team from Monday?

• marker0357

Bulaga and Bhaktiari out again. Yikes

• FidelCashflow

@CleverGroom said...

Reebs and Silva really ripped Watson apart. I’m a little anxious about him, thinking about what they said.

Basically the concerns are these: 1) Deshaun Watson has looked terrible in every game except one at the NFL level (preseason included). 2) His one good game was against a defense that is currently a raging, grease-spitting dumpster fire. 3) Dick LeBeau wins close to a dozen games for every one he loses to rookie QBs.

The thinking here is that LeBeau will be back on the blitz this week. He’ll play a relentless shell game, disguising the defensive looks, and keep Watson on his heels all game. It’s nice Fuller should be back, but Lamar Miller certainly won’t be able to offer much help by keeping the defense honest up front.

Are we buying this? We’re still talking about a $5,100 QB with rushing floor—Tygod dropped a 8-76-1 rushing line on LeBeau a couple years back—and an elite WR who’s devoured the Titans every chance he’s ever gotten. Fuller can help make Watson look better even if only by opening up the box and drawing coverage off Nuk. The Titans are clearly an exploitable passing defense if Watson can keep it together against the blitz.

I dunno. I’ll be thinking about it in cash for sure, especially now that Case Keenum is an option at $5,000 flat. Still liable to roll out a Watson/Nuk/Griffin/Matthews game stack in GPPs.

I like Watson this week. Definitely GPP but i’ll be over the field exposure with him. The matchup is too good vs TEN.

Silva chose Carr as his number 1 QB last week..lol He’s smart but misses on a lot of his picks too.

• Simplebitz

@marker0357 said...

Bulaga and Bhaktiari out again. Yikes

Does that help J Nelson? Quick slant routes from AR… Or does it benefit some other weapon?

• trapmaan

@clarnzz said...

Fanduel cash:

Hunt
    M. Thomas
    Clay/Rudolph

Zeke/Bell
    Fitzgerald
    Ertz

Any opinions? Also please talk me out of playing Mixon in cash.

I’ve got Zeke, Fitz and Ertz locked in for cash. Who do you like at QB for FD cash?

• Alexg85

@CleverGroom said...

I think you misspelled Michael Thomas (Marshon Lattimore practiced in full).

Ha. That’s good to know. With Ajayi in bad shape think I still think Miami should be chucking some bombs up. Kenny Stills ‘revenge game’ narrative tells me not to play him, not to mention his hand injury. That leaves Parker / Landry for monster targets… And possibly Julius Thomas? That’s an interesting one I have overlooked. On the other side, Brees will be spreading that ball between 4-5 receivers. I will look into that CB matchup though

• Matoshea

Because of roster construction I’m forced to play a bear WR $3500 and under(mon\thurs). Any thoughts on Wheaton, Thompson or Bellamy?

• Logan7777

@Pbonz18 said...

Why is no one on Dalton? Should we be scared of Cleveland secondary? His last 4 games, his lowest FPTS total was 16.9

Andy Dalton? CIN QB? I played him week 1, he got 2 DK pts (that was a -4 pts in my season long league). I played him week 2, he got 9.46 DK pts (9 pts on my season long). I dumped him at the end of week 2. What am I missing with your last 4 game total of 16.9? I like the guy, wanted to play him, put if I’m only getting 5 pts from him over 2 wks in my season long league, bye bye Andy.

• Dadeano860

@CleverGroom said...

Can he be a safe cash play with Hill there for goal line work and Gio still getting 3rd down work?

No doubt he’s the future, not sure of he’s the now

• Ryan_13

My team from Monday, have right now….
    Carson Palmer
    RB Andre Ellington
    RB Ezekiel Elliott
    WR Jaron Brown
    WR Larry Fitzgerald
    WR T. Williams
    TE M. Bennett
    FLEX Ty Montgomery
    DST Packers
    From Mon slate, im in 250th place. Just looking for something that could get me close to the 50k

• CleverGroom

@Logan7777 said...

Andy Dalton? CIN QB? I played him week 1, he got 2 DK pts (that was a -4 pts in my season long league). I played him week 2, he got 9.46 DK pts (9 pts on my season long). I dumped him at the end of week 2. What am I missing with your last 4 game total of 16.9? I like the guy, wanted to play him, put if I’m only getting 5 pts from him over 2 wks in my season long league, bye bye Andy.

I got 1 point from Andy Dalton in Week 1 of season-long.

Won anyway.

• deactivated204643

Regarding the 2 game slate of GB/CHI and NO/MIA on FD. Checked, and the Miami K has been removed from my LU? In fact, it doesn’t even offer him as a choice now? WTF?

• marker0357

@Simplebitz said...

Does that help J Nelson? Quick slant routes from AR… Or does it benefit some other weapon?

??? Bulaga and Bhaktiara are OFF line for GB so I would say it hurts the GB offense in general

• marker0357

@Matoshea said...

Because of roster construction I’m forced to play a bear WR $3500 and under(mon\thurs). Any thoughts on Wheaton, Thompson or Bellamy?

Thompson

• Simplebitz

@Ryan_13 said...

My team from Monday, have right now….
    Carson Palmer
    RB Andre Ellington
    RB Ezekiel Elliott
    WR Jaron Brown
    WR Larry Fitzgerald
    WR T. Williams
    TE M. Bennett
    FLEX Ty Montgomery
    DST Packers
    From Mon slate, im in 250th place. Just looking for something that could get me close to the 50k

I’m at 90 sitting at 13073rd place… Lol. I’m more desperate so my remaining lineup is Cohen, J. Nelson, Wheaton, and Bears D. I’m gonna probably switch a couple before kickoff.

• steelcitydozer

@bluebroker said...

Regarding the 2 game slate of GB/CHI and NO/MIA on FD. Checked, and the Miami K has been removed from my LU? In fact, it doesn’t even offer him as a choice now? WTF?

Think he is hurt and ruled out .maybe even done for the year

• Ryan_13

Just dont know about Montgomry, gut is telling me to play someone else.

• Simplebitz

@marker0357 said...

??? Bulaga and Bhaktiara are OFF line for GB so I would say it hurts the GB offense in general

What I’m saying is he will adapt to the pressure. Probably find a quick target like Monty or Jordy more often. He’s one of the best ya know…

• deactivated204643

@steelcitydozer said...

Think he is hurt and ruled out .maybe even done for the year

Thanks. I’ve searched the web and can’t find a damn thing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.