1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Seattle ( -13 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 10/2
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

@Yacht67 said...

I’m not a big fan of the non-chalk RBs outside of mixon. I think most of the chalk RBs hit. Most of my WRs are chalky as well. I’m finding differentiation in QB and TE this week.

I mean on RBs I’ve thought this every week but that was when we had to “pay up”. This week it’s mostly mid tiered guys as chalk it seems. I want to play Bell (MSU bias) because I feel this is the week he’s at the lowest ownership and in a meh matchup. I’ll take a few but will stick with mostly Cook, Fournette, and Mixon. WRS too same thing. Odell is the only high priced guy I have more than 1 share of interest in. Eating the Clay chalk at TE but will have a few pivots. QB is tough this week. It’d be Wilson if that was on the main slate haha I’m also spreading out D/ST too much but never seem to be on the “best” D. Hoping this week I can turn things around and not have to makeup with the Primetime and Thurs-Mon slate.

• Yacht67

@srcripps said...

MY FD GPP lineup is looking pretty good but I’m wondering if I’m reaching too much for that winning GPP score. I’ve got Paul Richardson as my Sunday Night Hammer. How crazy does that sound? Someone talk me off of the cliff please!

If Baldwin isn’t playing I like him. I think a lot of people are going to fire locket up. I don’t think both Paul and locket have great games. I think it’s one or the other. Great leverage play IMO. But Kinda crazy. Should be a good play for the 2 game slates.

• jessedio

I like a lot of value RB this week. One of my fav punts is ANDRE ELLINGTON at 3.8k

I’m putting him on one of my Milly maker teams since he’s almost free.

• winnerchickendinner

I am going with hyde and gurley on fd. The redzone touches are too tasty. I will have mostly big receivers for their red zone targets but will have some long bombers at receiver such as goodwin,smith,benjamin.

• Yacht67

@hautalak said...

I mean on RBs I’ve thought this every week but that was when we had to “pay up”. This week it’s mostly mid tiered guys as chalk it seems. I want to play Bell (MSU bias) because I feel this is the week he’s at the lowest ownership and in a meh matchup. I’ll take a few but will stick with mostly Cook, Fournette, and Mixon. WRS too same thing. Odell is the only high priced guy I have more than 1 share of interest in. Eating the Clay chalk at TE but will have a few pivots. QB is tough this week. It’d be Wilson if that was on the main slate haha I’m also spreading out D/ST too much but never seem to be on the “best” D. Hoping this week I can turn things around and not have to makeup with the Primetime and Thurs-Mon slate.

Yeah I have a pool of 6 backs for FD. I’ve yet to do DK LUs. Leonard and McCafe are most lowest exposures. Bell I passed on. I have 4 QBs on FD but I’m debating whether or not I want to include trevor. I love that the raiders got crushed through the air last week. But I’m on the fence if trevor can deliver another 20+ pts outing. I’ll also have clay. Will have a couple gronk shares among other TEs. Defense is tough. But I typically only play 1 or 2 a week. I don’t play enough LUs to differentiate that way.

• Yacht67

@winnerchickendinner said...

I am going with hyde and gurley on fd. The redzone touches are too tasty. I will have mostly big receivers for their red zone targets but will have some long bombers at receiver such as goodwin,smith,benjamin.

I think hyde is so pricey on DK. Do you think zek and gurly will both have great games. I took a stand with zek on FD. But I’m contemplaing gurly on DK.

• Yacht67

@jessedio said...

I like a lot of value RB this week. One of my fav punts is ANDRE ELLINGTON at 3.8k

I’m putting him on one of my Milly maker teams since he’s almost free.

If he can replicate his performance on MNF he’ll pay off. Do you like Ameer at 4.2k or smallwood at 4.2k?

• hautalak

Ownership this week is interesting me more than others. I’m still going to play “my” guys but might want a few pivots in places. As for QBs I can’t pin it down with how different salaries are. I have added Siemian but am not sure how much I will play him. Gonna have some Dalton this week though with everybody else. I play too many D/STs but I can never take a stand, especially with how last week went.

• Yacht67

@hautalak said...

Ownership this week is interesting me more than others. I’m still going to play “my” guys but might want a few pivots in places. As for QBs I can’t pin it down with how different salaries are. I have added Siemian but am not sure how much I will play him. Gonna have some Dalton this week though with everybody else. I play too many D/STs but I can never take a stand, especially with how last week went.

What made you take Trevor? Dalton is one of my guys too.

• monarch

Eagles implied total plus the Chargers capability to limit Alshon and Ertz has me on Wendell S.

• sox9

@Dunzor said...

I agree with you that the Pitt D is a strong play and I’ll be using them myself, but you got one part wrong, they are not at home this week, the game is in Balt

waiting for the follow-up post that says’ “Nevermind I am fading them (Pitt skill positions) all”

• hautalak

@Yacht67 said...

What made you take Trevor? Dalton is one of my guys too.

Honestly price mostly but at home and against the Raiders miserable D. I see him putting up a respectable line of like 2 TDs and 250 yards. I might almost go so far to say that’s his “floor” with how the Raiders have been performing.

• qnova34

The RBs I’m looking to get DK exposure to: Cook, Fournette, Gurley, Freeman, Shady in that order. I think the biggest dilemma right now for me is which 3.9k WR do I want. Does anyone have any strong positions between Jordan Matthews / Travis Benjamin / Robert Woods for GPPs? Right now I’m leaning Benjamin outside of my bills stacks.

• billholler

I just stopped by to thank the Jords (Jordy and Jordan) for significantly helping me avoid having to deposit today.

• monarch

The lowest owned stack will be Carr-Cooper-Cook who cost about the same as Watson-Nuk-Griffen.

I will have one of those.

• FidelCashflow

@Yacht67 said...

If he can replicate his performance on MNF he’ll pay off. Do you like Ameer at 4.2k or smallwood at 4.2k?

I like all of them. (GPP)

Ellington. Jacquizz. Smallwood. Ameer. They are all in the same tier and could have a decent day relative to their price.

I also like Buck Allen at 4.7k

So many ways to approach roster construction. For my Stars and Scrubs teams i’ll for sure throw in 1 or 2 of these guys.

• hautalak

At 3.9K the only player I have is Nelson Agholor but there is no floor there really. I’m not understanding the Matthews love this week. Out of your options I’d take Travis Benjamin.

• noddy

@winnerchickendinner said...

Hyde and Gurley are my main two RB’s.

• jimmyd1507

@monarch said...

Eagles implied total plus the Chargers capability to limit Alshon and Ertz has me on Wendell S.

What capability?

You mean lack of?

• noddy

I think I’m going to save on D this week and play the Jets. Who’s with me?

• mike42

@monarch said...

The lowest owned stack will be Carr-Cooper-Cook who cost about the same as Watson-Nuk-Griffen.

I will have one of those.

I like it for some exposure, seems like a lot of floors were hit on sunday with Oak and possibly some ceilings were hit with Houston, at least in the short term.

I would consider taking Carr out, not sure the ceiling is that high, maybe put Sanders on the comeback.

• billholler

@monarch said...

What? A total of $1100 extra salary is huge and not even close to being “about the same”.

• Supanice

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I will be using a ton of Pittsburgh at home this week against the Ravens. I already know the history of a Raven/Steelers matchup. Most are low scoring and are decided by 3 pts. I have a different theory this week. Pittsburgh is having issues..last week against the Bears was a disaster and all the pregame controversy which I will not get into.

This is a perfect spot for a “statement” game by the Steelers.. I am a die hard Steelers fan and this will be my one shot where I am all in on them because they have a lot to prove. Bell looks like he is running not to get hurt, Ben looks like he is ready to retire and the defense is basically the same shitty defense they have had for a decade and the coach staff has no idea how to make adjustments. The Ravens are awful and if the Steelers do not make an example out of them this week at home well then I don’t see them being a factor come playoff time.

If you are a good football team, the Steelers should have handled the Bears last week and should be laser focused at home against a divisional opponent. I am looking for the Steelers to be low owned and I am hoping for a huge performance from the big 3.

I agree except the exact reverse. Steelers have a very divided locker room not focused on football, bell pissed they franchise tagged him, Ben’s road splits, and are now facing a ravens team at home that just got embarrassed. Ravens statement game.

• mbunner23

Mid range running backs for cash on dk. Not sure what to do at WR besides Nuk. Odell maybe? Or do I go cheaper with Keenan Allen.

• monarch

@billholler said...

What? A total of $1100 extra salary is huge and not even close to being “about the same”.

I’m talking DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.