1:00 PM EST : Buffalo ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3 ) at Tampa Bay ( -3 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 47.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Francisco ( 7 ) at Arizona ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : Oakland ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indianapolis ( 13 ) at Seattle ( -13 ) —- T: 41.5

Monday, 10/2
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Kansas City ( -7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mike42

@jimmyd1507 said...

Based on…?

Week 1 with a new OC, and he gets 21 touches.

Doesn’t seem like much ‘easement’ going on there.

Good point, can expect a similar game script too. IDK this week, really struggling with RB’s and QB’s. If Dixon gets 20-25 touches, he’s definitely in play. Think Cincy runs a lot of plays this week, hard to see Clev putting together long drives. Also, easy to see Cincy D setting O with good field position. Injury situation on Clev D is bad too. Thanks. I take back everything I said previously, he’s a great play and should see 22-25 touches is my best guess.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

ib4 CJusedtobe2K takes the two goal line TD’s and Andre Ellington owners come in a cryin’

(fwiw I like the play but anything more than 10% is a bit ambitious)

• GTRandy27

Joe Mixon & Charles Clay or Dalvin Cook & Tyler Kroft for ppr cash?

Really like cook vs Detroit, but I’m thinking mixon/clay is safer, thoughts?

• raymond333

So for my fantasy league, I’m stuck. I have Crabtree and Baldwin…looks like Baldwin will play, but I’m not sure on Crabtree, nor do I want to play him if he’s not 100%.

So, if I dont play him, I will move E Sanders to that slot, and flex one of the following (gpp):

Mixon
    Hurns
    J Allen
    Kearse
    C Carson

I really like J Allen, and feel that was fluke last week as they got their asses kicked. I expect him to get at 15-20 moving forward (for the most part), but probably wouldnt consider him until I see another game.

Hurns got 11 last week, and 20 the week before. He’s like their only true receiver, so he could be an option playing the Jets.

Carson I was told is the safest, I have Abdullah and Kearse, but probably not them. What I’ve actually been suggested is to plug in Mixon. I see him doing good, just not sure when…but alot feel he’s going to break out soon, and he is playing CLE this week, and did ok last week.

So I’m hoping it doesnt come down to this, and Crabtree plays…but if not, in ppr, who would be my best option to flex out of the one’s above?

• jimmyd1507

@mike42 said...

Good point, can expect a similar game script too. IDK this week, really struggling with RB’s and QB’s. If Dixon gets 20-25 touches, he’s definitely in play. Think Cincy runs a lot of plays this week, hard to see Clev putting together long drives. Also, easy to see Cincy D setting O with good field position. Injury situation on Clev D is bad too. Thanks. I take back everything I said previously, he’s a great play and should see 22-25 touches is my best guess.

If he gets you 22-25 touches (which I think he will), and a TD, he’s going to give you about 4x value.

That’s kind of hard to pass up at his price point. That, and he has a rather high floor, IMO. I have no doubt the new OC wants to get the ball in his playmakers hands, which is why AJ got 5 more targets in week 3 than he did in week 2, and Mixon got 11 more touches in week 3 than he did in week 2.

If the Bengals come out and get a lead early (which they could do), its going to be the Mixon show.

Now that I’ve said all that, watch him suck ass.

• Yacht67

@raymond333 said...

So for my fantasy league, I’m stuck. I have Crabtree and Baldwin…looks like Baldwin will play, but I’m not sure on Crabtree, nor do I want to play him if he’s not 100%.

So, if I dont play him, I will move E Sanders to that slot, and flex one of the following (gpp):

Mixon
    Hurns
    J Allen
    Kearse
    C Carson

I really like J Allen, and feel that was fluke last week as they got their asses kicked. I expect him to get at 15-20 moving forward (for the most part), but probably wouldnt consider him until I see another game.

Hurns got 11 last week, and 20 the week before. He’s like their only true receiver, so he could be an option playing the Jets.

Carson I was told is the safest, I have Abdullah and Kearse, but probably not them. What I’ve actually been suggested is to plug in Mixon. I see him doing good, just not sure when…but alot feel he’s going to break out soon, and he is playing CLE this week, and did ok last week.

So I’m hoping it doesnt come down to this, and Crabtree plays…but if not, in ppr, who would be my best option to flex out of the one’s above?

I’d personally go mixon.

• GTRandy27

@jimmyd1507 said...

If he gets you 22-25 touches (which I think he will), and a TD, he’s going to give you about 4x value.

That’s kind of hard to pass up at his price point. That, and he has a rather high floor, IMO. I have no doubt the new OC wants to get the ball in his playmakers hands, which is why AJ got 5 more targets in week 3 than he did in week 2, and Mixon got 11 more touches in week 3 than he did in week 2.

If the Bengals come out and get a lead early (which they could do), its going to be the Mixon show.

Now that I’ve said all that, watch him suck ass.

Would you go mixon over dalvin cook to free up salary?

• BIF

@mv040558 said...

Let me preface this post by stating the obvious, I have ZERO credibility on this forum. I’m a lurker and I enjoy reading everyone’s insight from week to week, but that’s normally as far as I go. Secondly, I’m a Lions homer… I enjoy the Minny offense too (tough to type those words), but lets remember how sneaky the Lions D has been this year. Yes, they’re on the road and Keenum “torched” them as a Ram. On the flip side, Keenum looked awful against the Steelers and like a super hero against the Bucs. I’d say he falls somewhere in between against this new Lions D and I think this becomes a low scoring/boring game to watch. I can see a 17-14 type game with limited DFS goodness. I’ve been impressed with Cook, but outside of that I don’t think this game delivers too much from a DFS perspective. Call it a hot take, but I’ve been a Lions fan for 25 years and I think there D has turned a corner (maybe a small one). If they can force Ryan into 3 pics, I can see at least one from Keenum. I’ll be rolling with a cheap Lions D, but I’ll have a lineup or two with Vikings D and Cook as well.

Full agreement here, I’ll have my Det DST shares. I started touring the Lions D late last year; they play fast and cover pretty well plus the pass rush is underrated. I was one of the rare 1% to play them in the Superdome last year despite getting mocked on here at the thought of going against Brees in NO.

• BIF

@MattyK1981 said...

Blount for cash this week @ $3900 on DK?

If you are looking there and in that price range, I’d go Smallwood for $4100 as he’ll have a couple targets to go with at least a Blount size share of the carries.

• mbunner23

I love McCoy this week but being on the field less than 70 percent of the snaps concerns me.

• jessedio

So the DEN game is the late night hammer this week on DK. Load up the Broncos Stack.

• Alexg85

The Lions defense has been on fire. Price so low on DK @2700. There must be an expected big game by Minnesota? I hate D this week.

• osuryanf

@Alexg85 said...

The Lions defense has been on fire. Price so low on DK @2700. There must be an expected big game by Minnesota? I hate D this week.

My sleeper is DALLAS DEF.. Not in love with them, but Rams offense is due for a complete shitshow game… this may be it

• mv040558

@Alexg85 said...

I’m firing them up with confidence. Case Keenum career stats: 58.9 CMP% 27TDs 20 INTs and 15 fumbles… I think their D will be less than 5% owned due to Keenums last performance, albeit against a depleted Bucs D (the new #flugame)

• mike42

Anyone hear anything about S. Lee injury for Dallas?

• noddy

@BIF said...

Hyde is banged up pretty bad – I’d be careful

Oh man. Now what do I do if he doesn’t play or isn’t 100%? I was all set on him.

• jfitz33

Brate or cook for draftkings TE?
    Tygod, semien, watson, or keenum for cheap qb?
    Are ellington or Jordan Matthews playable in cash? If not, any sub 4k guys possible? That seems to be the magic number to get all my other cash plays to fit. Any opinions on any of these would be much appreciated.

• mv040558

@mike42 said...

Game Time Decision per Dallas 105.3 and owner/manager/vp/off coordinator/ def coordinator Jerry Jones… http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/dal/dallas-cowboys

• FidelCashflow

@jfitz33 said...

Brate or cook for draftkings TE?
    Tygod, semien, watson, or keenum for cheap qb?
    Are ellington or Jordan Matthews playable in cash? If not, any sub 4k guys possible? That seems to be the magic number to get all my other cash plays to fit. Any opinions on any of these would be much appreciated.

Don’t play Ellington or Matthews in cash. Floor is too low.

Cook and Brate are pretty even. Flip a coin or run two lineups.

• mbunner23

Rank these 3 WR’s on dk for cash. Fitz, Sanders, D Thomas.

• Yacht67

DT, Fitz, Sanders

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

I’m off Mixon this week. Last week he had modest success against a banged up Packers front 7. The Browns are better vs the run…especially if Danny Shelton is good to go.

Mixon is this weeks version of Doyle.

• qnova34

@mike42 said...

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article176122111.html

GTD

• Alexg85

@mv040558 said...

I’m firing them up with confidence. Case Keenum career stats: 58.9 CMP% 27TDs 20 INTs and 15 fumbles… I think their D will be less than 5% owned due to Keenums last performance, albeit against a depleted Bucs D (the new #flugame)

Yeah that does sound tasty. Risky but tasty. Only worry for me is that I was reading how Min has all new starters on their O line this year.. And it seems to be working. But yeah he will still need to throw that ball. I think I’m going to split between them and Cardinals

• noddy

@mv040558 said...

Keenum is in a much better/different situation than anytime previously in his career.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.