1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at Oakland ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: —

Monday, 9/31
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 55

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

The Indy 2 point conversion cost me thousands on the early slate. I still can’t believe how much I would have won if Watson and Hopkins don’t get that big pass at the end of regulation and all the points in OT.

It sucks being snake bit.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I can’t imagine being the two guys in the Milly Maker on DK The one in 1st and the one in 4th with Cook and less than 5 points behind. That’s got to be a brutal sweat.

• Kman3b18

Unreal that my best LU on FD has put up 196 w/ Jared Cook still going and I’m making pennies on it. I’m gonna double up today, but man was it crazy.

• Alergic2Winning

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Slowly losing money need this OT to end..

It’s brutal isn’t it?
    I’m 1.3 points away from $5 more bucks but I’ve been leaking since 6pm.

Edit. Lost $10 with the Cook pass. Bummers.

• Pandamonious

@Pandamonious said...

I can’t imagine being the two guys in the Milly Maker on DK The one in 1st and the one in 4th with Cook and less than 5 points behind. That’s got to be a brutal sweat.

There that goes. From winning a million to a measly 100K.

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

Is it just me or is pricing extra tight on DK’s Showdown this evening? Like borderline unplayable tight? The last few showdowns have been filling up really early and this one’s only 60% full with about an hour to go. Have a feeling its because of the pricing, but maybe it’s just me, which is why I ask.

Sorry if this has been brought up already.

I don’t really think it’s pricing at all. I feel like it has to do with the format and the fact that it’s like playing bingo. After 4 weeks of maxing it out people are frustrated and are tired of being on tilt every sunday and monday night.

• SilverStone18

2nd week in a row that I’ve cost myself money tinkering at the last minute

• Kman3b18

@Kman3b18 said...

Unreal that my best LU on FD has put up 196 w/ Jared Cook still going and I’m making pennies on it. I’m gonna double up today, but man was it crazy.

Actually 197 w/ a goose egg from Miami D. Lol

• keephustlincuz

@Kman3b18 said...

If you deviated from the chalk even a little bit in cash today, you got crushed. There are so many sharp players in cash these days it’s crazy.

• ASitar

Not sure what’s worse, coming in second place in the Milly or losing to Nickelback4Lyfe.

• JH822547

Awesome-O has cleaned up tonight on the high stakes stuff

• mtdurham

@NDNole said...

Kamara took me out of all my cashes except my lineup thats at 207. Crazy getting over 200 is going to yeild next to nothing.

Like I’ve been saying for a week now. 20 points out of a guy aint crap. That’s not a good game anymore. Unless he’s like min priced or something.

Anyone who has been playng for a few years needs to recalibrate their mindset.

That’s why the adjustment has been easier for me because I’m not stuck in yesteryear because this is the first year I’ve played DFS. If you’re playing a guy trying to squeeze out 20 points at a high price thats not good. You need more than that for the play to be good. Especially if they’re chalky.

We’re not concerned with getting 3x or some other misunderstood application of DFS GPP strategy out of a guy we select. We’re concerned with making +EV decisions.

If you’re not looking for guys who can go off I don’t know what to tell you. You’ll spend you’re whole life trying to build a 220 point lineup and then when it hits it’s worthless.

• IronMonkey415

I see the giantsquid is now winning only $300. He was winning a million on FD about an hour ago. Brutal.

• Kamais_Ookin

Steelers dst or Ravens kicker for showdown? Lol.

• Simplebitz

Guess I’m not doing showdown. Damn OT is screwing my cash flowww.

• CeeRob

this OT game dropped me out of cashing .. hopefully the showdown can make me feel better…

• thedkexperience

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Slowly losing money need this OT to end..

I feel like I played a football game today.

And ate a pizza at halftime.

• NDNole

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Steelers dst or Ravens kicker for showdown? Lol.

The way showdowns have gone play both lol. Steelers D will score 2 td’s and the kicker will rush for a td and throw a 40 yard td and noo one else will score all game.

• Dunzor

@Simplebitz said...

Guess I’m not doing showdown. Damn OT is screwing my cash flowww.

Ya i almost zoned out watching this game and didn’t realize what time it was but noticed in time and got my 12 lineups locked and loaded. I really didn’t find it hard to build at all tonight, so not sure what people were talking about

• CeeRob

@mtdurham said...

Like I’ve been saying for a week now. 20 points out of a guy aint crap. That’s not a good game anymore. Unless he’s like min priced or something.

That’s why the adjustment has been easier for me because I’m not stuck in yesteryear because this is the first year I’ve played DFS. If you’re playing a guy trying to squeeze out 20 points at a high price thats not good. You need more than that for the play to be good. Especially if they’re chalky.

We’re not concerned with getting 3x or some other misunderstood application of DFS GPP strategy out of a guy we select. We’re concerned with making +EV decisions.

If you’re not looking for guys who can go off I don’t know what to tell you. You’ll spend you’re whole life trying to build a 220 point lineup and then when it hits it’s worthless.

Sounds like a late night “what are you doing with your life” ad

Definitely agree though

• IronMonkey415

Finally that game is over.

• Pandamonious

@mtdurham said...

Just an FYI, there’s a guy about to win 150K in the Milly Maker on DK with 25 points from Gio…and 10 from Enunwa for whatever that’s worth. The guy who’s going to win a million has 14.9 from Fuller. You don’t need all your guys to hit huge. The key is just putting together the right pieces and finding those massive numbers. Getting the 36 from Tate, the 37 from Elliot, 46 from Trubisky, and so on with those other pieces. It’s impossible to nail everything. Even in a contest with 470,000 entries.

• thedkexperience

@keephustlincuz said...

If you deviated from the chalk even a little bit in cash today, you got crushed. There are so many sharp players in cash these days it’s crazy.

Remember when 2x was a thing?

How quaint.

• Smallchimp

@keephustlincuz said...

I don’t really think it’s pricing at all. I feel like it has to do with the format and the fact that it’s like playing bingo. After 4 weeks of maxing it out people are frustrated and are tired of being on tilt every sunday and monday night.

I’ve primarily done cash for Showdown and I’m not going to claim that I’m great (or good) with them, but this is the hardest showdown thus far. As far as night showdowns, they’ve been fairly easy to at least select a captain and roll from there. Pick top target for cash or basically next-in-line guy for GPP. Someone like Julio, ARod, and Gurley in the first week were easy cash picks. Beyond that, you can make the rest fit as long as you don’t scrape off the top too much. Tonight, it’s
    1. A divisional game, so be ready for everything
    2. A game where neither team has a true funnel skill player but a “committee” approach with toss up guys
    3. A game where affordable captains seem hard to come by. Like the tight ends? Maybe that works. Think there’s too much volume elsewhere? Stuck picking from the top.
    It’s a tough slate. People are definitely getting burnt left and right on these, but I feel like this has more options in every respect than other slates

• schoony82

Hill or Juju?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).