1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at Oakland ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: —

Monday, 9/31
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 55

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

This reads hilariously to me on multiple levels. I also need to grow up. Maybe.

Never change.

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

This reads hilariously to me on multiple levels. I also need to grow up. Maybe.

• tippycat

@Sjcvmc said...

For all of the harping about Trubisky, a stack of Carr and the much maligned Cooper could have overtaken the milly maker yesterday. I can understand Trubisky was a leap; but in 20/20 hindsight, Oakland made more sense to me. I did go with Cooper, but not Carr and Cook. But I did take down a happier meal!

I had Carr and Cooper on a ticket and barely cashed. That offset my selecting Ginn and the Chargers Defense. As Bob Seger once stated “Turn the Page”

• IronMonkey415

Don’t ever grow up always stay young.

• BIF

@Trappist1 said...

Looks another hard showdown slate, I am asking does the line-up I create have a chance of being unique ? Might skip it.

I don’t care about being unique but I don’t want more than 8-12 other geniuses with the same lineup

• Beckhams3Fingers

@BIF said...

I don’t care about being unique but I don’t want more than 8-12 other geniuses with the same lineup

Are you saying you’re a genius, BIF? Geez, have you no modesty!? hahaha :P

• BIF

@jriesel315 said...

Who else gets the snaps besides Conley?

After the big 3 targets (Kelce, Hill, Watkins), all of Conley, Harris, Thomas, Kemp, Robinson have more than 55 snaps thru 3 games. Spencer Ware would also be in that 55+ snap club too if he didn’t miss Week 1.

• BIF

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Are you saying you’re a genius, BIF? Geez, have you no modesty!? hahaha :P

Well I did succesfully win the Showdown Pick 6 lottery once this year so yah šŸ˜‚

• Beckhams3Fingers

@BIF said...

Well I did succesfully win the Showdown Pick 6 lottery once this year so yah šŸ˜‚

AND… you have to remind us of that fact. You just don’t know when to stop do you BIF!? hahaha! Just breakin your balls man.

• Agent47

Won $50 in the $3 single entry Pylon on DK, but could have been so much more. I could’ve swapped out Dalton for Trubisky, which would’ve given me the extra $200 to move up from LAC D to JAX D, and what’s worse is that I had plenty of Trubisky and the JAX D in other lineups. Would’ve finished 2nd for $5K had I made that little tweak. I still had a pretty profitable day overall, so I can’t really complain! Just gonna keep grinding and trust that the big win is coming.

• mark83vt

OBJ….I hate you. I hate you so much. More so I hate Eli. But I hate you both. Ugggghh.

Finished 49th in the DK Millionaire Maker despite only getting 14 from Beckham. Even if he only gets 100 and 1 TD (against the freaking SAINTS) I’m top 5.

Brutal.

• Matoshea

Can someone make me feel better about the bad choices Iā€™m about to make. What are the chances Mack & Hilton play Thursday? I really want to pencil in Hines and an Ind cheap WR for the Mon/Thurs slate.

• Harbaugh04

Check out the DK notes on Matt Lacosse. May be worth a flier for $200 tonight.

• markymark13

Not sure if it will matter much but I believe Robert Turbin returns from suspension this week

• Beckhams3Fingers

@mark83vt said...

OBJ….I hate you. I hate you so much. More so I hate Eli. But I hate you both. Ugggghh.

Finished 49th in the DK Millionaire Maker despite only getting 14 from Beckham. Even if he only gets 100 and 1 TD (against the freaking SAINTS) I’m top 5.

Brutal.

Still not a bad payday though I’m sure, on a $10 entry. I was in like 400th place sitting on $200 until the damn OAK game went in to OT. Some late Cooper points dropped me 400 places to 800something and $150. Obviously I’m thrilled to get 15x on my entry, but still, annoying!! Friggen sorry-ass Browns couldn’t even keep OAK from driving the entire field to score AND convert the 2 pt.

• sox9

@jsteele1020 said...

Heurerman was a Buckeye so I am well familiar with him. More of a blocking TE but he will move the chains. Not a deep threat at all. 35-45 yard per game kind of guy.

So OT but please explain Franklin’s call on the last play by PSU Saturday after OSU had keyed on, and completely stoned, Sanders all game long? How do you not leave the ball in McSorley’s hands for four yards on a play action? Sure, OSU would know it was coming, but could not stop it the entire game.

• sox9

@squidkill said...

With all the available RB yesterday Imagine playing Jordan Howard.

It was a contrarian pivot for me in 25% of my LUs. Figured game script would have CHI up big and run Howard nearly the entire game—-nothing tricky just ground and pound, eat clock and keep the ball out of Fitz’ hands in case of the off-chance he blew up for another 400 yard game. I likely break even tonight if Sanders has a good game. I will never play Howard again. He is done in CHI. Nagy wants to make Trubisky a star, he will be passing for TDs. Should have know 2 games earlier when Howard was barely used in the RZ. I think the shift to Tarik happened earlier than I expected, even though I thought it would happen sometime this year. He is too quick and too explosive much like CMC.

• MrPerfekt7

Sutton, Ware , Conley cheap plays for tonight?

• Micah831

@7klub06 said...

Sutton, Ware , Conley cheap plays for tonight?

I have no Ware because not sure if he will even produce anything. 3 Targets last week. Im more on Conley and Sutton myself

• CleverGroom

@NDNole said...

• rog11sm

RG Overall Ranking

Lindsay in the cap spot leaving off mahomes /keenum /Kelce and sanders and hoping for a lottery ticket with the lineup.
    Let me say I don not like it and would not recommend any of the plays. I am just trying to think of a game script that ends up 16-13.

• NDNole

@CleverGroom said...

I am impressed LOL. Nice catch.

• tippycat

@mark83vt said...

Brutal.

Manning can not throw the deep pass. Age waits for no one. Barkley look like the real deal

• ASitar

Anyone using LaCosse tonight?

• SoreOnSunday

Well now they are lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).