1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at Oakland ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: —

Monday, 9/31
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 55

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Trappist1

@mtdurham said...

Agreed fully… i dont understand why people post who they are thinking about playing in a showdown slate… i mean it can literally cost you $250,000…

i mean with a full week of options ill discuss some convetional guys i like/dislike…but im not giving away my tarik cohen… i dont want him at 2% ownership i want him at sub 1% ownership

More than the forum, twitter is a great tool to see who is getting talked up. Cohen was barely on the radar, it was all about Robinson, Gabriel and Burton that got most of the chatter.

• sox9

FG Fest

• sox9

thought it was gonna be a shoot out?

• SilverStone18

That should go down as a drop from Robinson and an unreal throw from Mahomes

• titanhawks

@sox9 said...

thought it was gonna be a shoot out?

Not done yet

• damionismyname

Lacosse wouldn’t have let that happen. Put in Lacosse!

• SoreOnSunday

Chiefs score a td here and it will blow open

• SoreOnSunday

@damionismyname said...

Lacosse wouldn’t have let that happen. Put in Lacosse!

Hahaha

• sox9

Guess even KC figured out Keenum keying in on Heuerman

• jjpk

Hell of a pick there by Murray. Had his back to the ball, too.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Guess even KC figured out Keenum keying in on Heuerman

Horrible KC secondary and they refuse to leverage Sanders or DT, curious game plan

• thedkexperience

When I saw you guys talking about Lacosse I legitimately thought I was in next week’s thread and someone had misspelled a new nickname for Chris Hogan.

• sox9

Hunt for the bonus. It’s all Hunt tonight.

• Kamais_Ookin

kelce big catch overturned by flag ofc

• FunkMac

I should have played the Denver crowd in Showdown.

• keephustlincuz

@FunkMac said...

I should have played the Denver crowd in Showdown.

I would have… but lacosse was cheaper.

• Dfspacman

C’mon more Hunt

• Beckhams3Fingers

I keep telling myself I’m never doing showdowns again.

And then I do showdowns again… and I quickly remember why I keep telling myself to never do showdowns again.

I should never do showdowns again.

• mtdurham

@chronoxiong said...

You guys are some big time gamblers if you are gambling on the Single Game shit that these DFS sites have cooked up.

the pricing is egregiously off in showdown usually… i tend to cash a very high % of my entries and usually have a bun in the oven late in showdown unless i fade a guy like tavon austin or cooper kupp i cant overcome.

The issue is the payout structure in showdown is one where you will lose money most of the time and win huge on occasion…

for NBA showdown slates i typically max entered 150 lineups per game at $20 apiece…that’s $3,000 on a game… granted the deviation is significantly lesser in basketball so you knew you were never gonna lose it all barring a catastrophe……but.these nfl slates are only $10 with less realistic winning combos…

You can give yourself a legit shot to win in NFL with only 10-20 lineups for $100-$200. No need to max enter NFL IMO…i think that would be -EV for virtually everyone…

I did lower my entries drastically to the 20-25 range when they introduced captain mode because i didnt have the same spreadsheet built that could basically show me every potential lineup scoring output

• tarheelsrule44

Lacosse 10x value lmao

• SoreOnSunday

Uh oh!!!! Hahaha

• Dunzor

Lacosse finally with a catch, looks like that INT lost Heurman his spot

• damionismyname

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Lacosse 10x value lmao

YEAH!!!!

• capitals98

Lacossgasm

• someclevername

lol now my only 0 will be Watkins

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).