1:00 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -3.5 ) at Arizona ( 3.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    4:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 3 ) at Oakland ( -3 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:25 PM EST : San Francisco ( 9.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 47
    4:25 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3.5 ) at NY Giants ( 3.5 ) —- T: 50
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: —

Monday, 9/31
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 55

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@deeebo said...

Yup. So in this league. There are NO decenr qbs even available. Which is why im struggling. I went from mariota to bortles to keenum. Sucks. But i have a lot of WRs. But not much depth at RB. My rbs are Gurley, Lynch, K Johnson, and A Jones. however my WRs are Adams, Hilton, Watkins, Hogan, Crabtree, and Lockette lol. So now what do you think? I guess give up adams for watson? Since no good qbs available and not much depth at rb?

Yes, I’d do it under those circumstances for a WR.

See if Eli is available. He’s in a smash spot this week. Good 1 week option.

• parrothead112

@thedkexperience said...

Anyone think that we should just start calling Saquan “The Cash Play”?

If you start every lineup this week with Saquan and Zeke you will have to actively try to suck to not make the 5050 line. There are a silly amount of underpriced good wideouts, home Ben and even Eli is in a smash spot.

Are you thinking Zeke over Melvin Gordon? Is Ekeler eating into into his work too much?

• deeebo

@thedkexperience said...

Yes, I’d do it under those circumstances for a WR.

See if Eli is available. He’s in a smash spot this week. Good 1 week option.

eli is available. but i think i may do the trade? better than going week to week since no other good qbs are available anyways.

• deeebo

@deeebo said...

eli is available. but i think i may do the trade? better than going week to week since no other good qbs are available anyways.

nevermind. just gonna go to week to week in qbs lol. not worth giving up my top wr for that.

• rvnfn77

I’m considering a Giants stack this week. What percent we think they are owned in GPP this week?

• BIF

@hobbes2d said...

Assuming Bosa is still out this week I do not hate basically min salaried Beathard. Chargers D has been horrible so far. I realize they have faced KC and LAR but they still allowed 20 pts to Allen in his first start and Bills averaged decent YPC on the ground in a game that was out of hand early.

Beathard averaged over 250 yards per game in 4 home starts last season. He also has a bit of rushing ability.

Spoken like a Niners-truther 🙄

I think the Chargers D is much better than their stats show because of like you said who they have played (KC and Rams).

You talk about the Bills game and giving up 20; the Chargers were up 28-6 at HT and 31-13 with a minute remaining before a garbage time TD with 38 ticks left. The Chargers D also grabbed 2 picks and got 7 sacks on Allen (and that all without Bosa).

I hope a lot of people just look at the stats that say LAC D is bad and not look at the actual reason behind those stats and the matchup they have against a bottom 3 group of WRs and an average QB at best getting his first start in 10 months.

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

I’m fully expecting “very bad Eli” to rear his head again and will own an above-market share of the Saints D (prob 10-15%).

I’ll also have some offensive game stacks as this matchup brings back the memory of my highest scoring fantasy lineup ever. Back when I first start playing on DK in 2015 and before I was on RG, I game stacked the NYG @ NO game. Saints won 52-49 !!

Brees threw for 7 TDs and 505yds (Eli was good Eli and threw for 6TDs and 350yds which I had on other lineups).

My smash lineup had:
    Brees 39-50-7-2
    OBJ 8-130-3
    Snead 6-70-2
    Cooks 6-88-2
    Watson 9-147-2
    I had a piece of 16 TDs in that one game !!

I also had Gurley and Tavon Austin that week from the Rams who both put up about 25 each. My Houston D that week had 7 sacks, 3 turnovers and only gave up 6 points so they put up 20 FPts.

Ended up with 265 DK points which was the 2nd highest points in any contest that week. I won 3 diff large GPPs, multiple small contests and got like 60 Milly Maker tickets all off that 1 lineup – unfortunately I didn’t play it in the Milly Maker 😡 where I would have finished 2nd for $250K (it wasn’t quite as top heavy then because the total prizing was a couple Million higher). I played 60 lineups that week and only threw 15-20 of them in the Milly (of course not the one with Tavon Austin 😂). I can’t remember my total win but it was around $50-60K so this NO-NYG does have historical significance for me.

…..and that was the day that DFS NFL and DK had me forever hooked….

That game was during my DFS noob days where I was submitting a Giants only LU into each GPP on a pure fan play. I was also regularly stacking Saints opponents in New Orleans.

Of course the day of that game I had a cross country flight that messed my whole process up and just completely forgot about DFS until like a minute after kickoff.

I had zero shares of this game and it’s still one of my biggest misses of all time.

• thedkexperience

@parrothead112 said...

Are you thinking Zeke over Melvin Gordon? Is Ekeler eating into into his work too much?

Gordon is 3rd on my board overall.

• thedkexperience

@deeebo said...

Personally I’d just sign Eli and spam the league with low ball offers for top QBs in the interim.

• slick5000

Playing the 25 cent arcade with 20 max lineups, 20 different lineups or 4 or five different lineups? Thx in advance

• miggs6876

My initial thoughts were to stack the ATL/Cin game. Ryan with Ridley Julio, Gio, Eifriet and Boyd. Have to give it more thought.

• thedkexperience

@slick5000 said...

Playing the 25 cent arcade with 20 max lineups, 20 different lineups or 4 or five different lineups? Thx in advance

Make a stand on 2 to 4 strong plays that you want in 80% of your lineups. In the remaining few get wacky.

Nothing more annoying then finding out your best plays are all in separate lineups. You can’t win without risking a loss, but nothing says you only have to profit on 1 lineup out of 20.

• CeeRob

What do I do with a 20 dollar Milly ticket when it’s 10 bucks? Just wait it out?

• miggs6876

I’m going to play $3 beat the score of 120 points. Never really played it before. Do I kind of treat it like a cash line up?

• keephustlincuz

@deeebo said...

Dangle Hogan for a qb. Maybe just ask raymond.

• BIF

@zpa1989 said...

anyone like sterling shepard? looks like that second WR against the saints seems to be hitting every week now.

WR2 yes has been beating the Saints but would you call Shepard the real WR2 ??

I have yet to break down all the Giants formations from the last game but from what I have seen (from memory) early in the season is the Giants using OBJ a bit more in the slot making Shepard WR1 on those formations and I’ve seen Shepard lining up in the slot when OBJ is not this making Latimer the real WR2 if we are talking about where they line up. Obviously Shepard is the #2 WR but not sure you call him WR2 like you would Ridley or DJax who both lit up the Saints.

• thedkexperience

@miggs6876 said...

My initial thoughts were to stack the ATL/Cin game. Ryan with Ridley Julio, Gio, Eifriet and Boyd. Have to give it more thought.

Eifert is debatably their 3rd TE now. I don’t think people are on this. CJ Uzamah is getting a lot of red zone looks and they have another guy who’s name escapes me that has caught a few balls.

• BIF

@elementasrat said...

Josh Rosen time

Time to buy low on DJ?

I looked at DJ but his usage has been terrible – on Sunday, they led most of the game so his touches/targets should have been approaching 30 like the old days and they were barely half that.

His ceiling is not like it used to be and with that offense and that OL, he’s going to need 2 TDs to hit value as 100yd days are going to be rare.

• miggs6876

@thedkexperience said...

Eifert is debatably their 3rd TE now. I don’t think people are on this. CJ Uzamah is getting a lot of red zone looks and they have another guy who’s name escapes me that has caught a few balls.

Thanks

• thedkexperience

@BIF said...

WR2 yes has been beating the Saints but would you call Shepard the real WR2 ??

I have yet to break down all the Giants formations from the last game but from what I have seen (from memory) early in the season is the Giants using OBJ a bit more in the slot making Shepard WR1 on those formations and I’ve seen Shepard lining up in the slot when OBJ is not this making Latimer the real WR2 if we are talking about where they line up. Obviously Shepard is the #2 WR but not sure you call him WR2 like you would Ridley or DJax who both lit up the Saints.

You’re not too far off. Having watched 180 minutes of garbage Giants offense it’s essentially OBJ or Saquan as read one always. The third look (if Eli has time for one) goes to Engram then Sheppard then Latimer most often regardless of where they are lined up. With Engram out I think Sheppard has an 8 target floor minimum. Latimer can be safely disregarded. His targets are happy accidents.

Long story short the Giants are gonna spread 20+ targets to Odell and Saquan no matter who is covering them or where. I don’t think they take a big look at who is covering anyone when developing their gameplan.

• Dunzor

@CeeRob said...

What do I do with a 20 dollar Milly ticket when it’s 10 bucks? Just wait it out?

You can either wait for a future week $20 milly or you can e-mail DK support and ask them to convert it into 2 $10 tickets for you, they should do that no problem

• Ace15

I have Watson and Mahomes in Fantasy, I have started Watson 3 straight weeks based on unwavering faith that he will go nuclear. I will be all in on Watson in DFS, this is the week he goes straight ham. Watson/Amari/Julio for the million. I have been on these 3 since the beginning of the season and this is the week they all smash and reward me for my undying loyalty.

• CeeRob

Thanks dunzor appreciate it.

On topic tho, I love Arod and Jimmy Graham this week

• wolfshield

@thedkexperience said...

Are you saying Eifert is going to be low owned given this fact, or are you fading due to CIN’s TE depth? He’s 4600 on FD and I am going to bite. Similar to last night with OJ Howard and Brate, a backup TE can still be serviceable on the right team.

Not so sure about your assessment of Eifert’s role either. He had 8 targets last week.

• deeebo

I think im gonna go Allen over OBJ. but liking the eli/shep/saquan stack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).