1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ace15

Edelman looks like he’ll eat again with no AB. Historically pretty good against BUF as well. I could see him going 10 REC, 100+, 2TDS in a ceiling game. 6500 is too cheap and should get him at < 10%.

• deeebo

No one wants to help me regarding the NO DAL game ☹️☹️

• NDNole

@AVivier

I like Landry in that game. I watched the last browns game and I came away thinking there might be something to landry this week. He didn’t just get dink targets.

• BIF

@deeebo said...

No one is looking that far out or playing full week cash – I’d leave it alone or play Cooper; think Dallas contains Kamara and Thomas to average or sub-average days.

Zeke is an option for sure but it’s a road game and Pollard got a lot of run last week so if Cowboys winning, he may get some downs off hurting his upside.

• squidkill

“”“But everyone is doing that. “”“ No, no there not-

This is a tiny bubble of public perception- I played 50/50s last week where keenan Allen was 35% owned Ahgolor was 67% owned and Rex Burkhead was 9% owned. The advantage is still out there- Just because we are all on similar plays in the Happy Meal, doesn’t mean the rest of dfs people are.

• JSteele

@deeebo said...

It’s in New Orleans, so Amari Cooper is unplayable. Just kidding, he should be fine against Lattimore, but his home/road splits are real.

• Njsum1

@BIF said...

I’ll be on the other RB in that game as I’m not scared of Den run D either

I don’t hate it, yet I can’t love it either. He’s been getting nice passing game work, yet he just doesn’t look great. I can see him doing well here though, should have a decent floor.

• deeebo

@BIF said...

No one is looking that far out or playing full week cash – I’d leave it alone or play Cooper; think Dallas contains Kamara and Thomas to average or sub-average days.

Zeke is an option for sure but it’s a road game and Pollard got a lot of run last week so if Cowboys winning, he may get some downs off hurting his upside.

ok. kamara is only 8k on fd so thats probably why ..i do have zeke in my lineup ..thinking he might finally go off this week but like you said pollard has been taking some of his carries

• monarch

@squidkill said...

“”“But everyone is doing that. “”“ No, no there not-

This is a tiny bubble of public perception- I played 50/50s last week where keenan Allen was 35% owned Ahgolor was 67% owned and Rex Burkhead was 9% owned. The advantage is still out there- Just because we are all on similar plays in the Happy Meal, doesn’t mean the rest of dfs people are.

So a decent percentage of GPP LUs will begin with Jones, Shephard, McLaurin Way more than I’d be comfortable with. I like the plays but I’d rather not go with the hurd here and end up with similar roster construction. I’d probably get as much Paul Richardson and Evan Engram as well

I’ll probably try and match everyone’s McLaurin and Shepard with OBJ and Julio Jones and pay down at back. No Ekeler for me

• AVivier

@BIF said...

Like the play – I’ll have a little mixed in

How’d your past week go ? I think I saw you at one point doing ok last night in the Showdown and close to me but not sure where you finished.

Only did 4 lus across a few contests for the SD, they all finished between 110.74 and 114.96, so they all cashed 2x – 3x depending on the contest. Had a run in the $12 primetime slate, but it dropped off a little to like 60th. A lot of good, not enough great lineups. Have a bunch of Bears DST/Gabriel parings in the M-Th slate, so that’s exciting.

One win so far this year and one second, neither huge money. Nickel and diming my way to an okay net profit, but always wanting more lol.

I see you’ve been crushing it, as usual. Good work man.

• deeebo

Why is everyone on Sheperd?

• monarch

@deeebo said...

Did you happen to catch the game last night?

• Falconsfly

@deeebo said...

I’d assume bc WASH is horrible

• deeebo

@monarch said...

Did you happen to catch the game last night?

no actually did not – but heard the skins pass D looked terrible?

• Dunzor

@deeebo said...

because he has a new QB who can actually throw, WAS pass defense looks awful and NYG just lost Barkley for a month or two which creates more targets for the WR/TE since there is no way they are trusting Wayne Gallman with a heavy workload

• AVivier

@NDNole said...

@AVivier

I like Landry in that game. I watched the last browns game and I came away thinking there might be something to landry this week. He didn’t just get dink targets.

I played Landry over OBJ for the primetime slate. Talib is no joke, if Landry was gonna hit, it would’ve been last game. Baltimore has nobody healthy that can guard OBJ, it’s just a matter of protecting Baker enough for a couple big plays. They aren’t exactly elite in the slot, but they’re good enough that Landry isn’t going to go to town here. IMO of course, been wrong before lol.

• monarch

@deeebo said...

no actually did not – but heard the skins pass D looked terrible?

Taylor Gabriel scored three touchdowns and he is not good

• AVivier

@deeebo said...

NYG has a very narrow target distribution and WAS isn’t good at stopping it. Shepherd and/or Engram gonna eat here.

• Njsum1

@deeebo said...

Dimes, Daniel Dimes

And Targets, Allotta FaTargets 😁😉

• stellagirl

@squidkill said...

Philip Lindsey- is interesting this week- not a soul discussed him last week and the volume he continues to get each week – not scared of Jax run defense,

JM wrote Lindsey up a bit on oneweekseason.com. I had limited shares, but for the price and production and at 0.43% owned, it was a pretty successful punt.

• mike42

@BIF said...

Indy is not good enough to totally blow someone out (yet) as they don’t do any one thing real well so they don’t have something to attack with or expose in a matchup situation BUT they also don’t have a huge glaring weakness either. Not sure on TY’s status (have t looked) but he could have a smash game in a great matchup otherwise it’s Mack and the TEs.

I see this one as a 24-17 win and right about where Vegas has the line – other than TY or maybe getting lucky with a lower owned “guess the right Indy TE” play, I’m not sure there is a ton of Fantasy goodness here.

I think the algo priced Jacobs like he isn’t going to get receiving usage. We know he has the ability to do so and Indy is a pristine matchup to get that party started, I think Gruden gets him 3-5 catches. O is struggling and using Jacobs in the passing game in this matchup seems like a no-brainer way to mix things up. Doesn’t mean it will happen or that it will work, but I like the odds that it does and he smashes value as a result.

BTW- I was watching that INDY game when TY got injured and it didn’t look like anything happened. It just looked like he was playing injured the whole time. My best guess is he plays but is limited again. If he plays, they may not target him the way they normally do.

• monarch

My Raiders cannot beat these Colts on the road with or without TY. The Colts play at KC next week. This looks like a candidate for TY to rest that quad

• NDNole

@AVivier

Noted on Landry, Makes sense. Thanks.

• deeebo

wait so if washington d is that terrible .. can we fire up Daniel Dimes??? for cash

• mtdurham

@BIF said...

Week 3
    7 RB with 20+ Points
    13 WR with 20+ Points
    5 TE with 20+ Points

Week 2 almost the exact same with 7/14/5

Week 1 was quite different with 12/23/4 respectively for RB-WR-TE

These stats include all 16 games not just Main Slate

Right so a much higher percentage of RBs are hitting 20+ points.

If you simply eliminate the timeshares there are like 7 of 15-18 rb who get there vs 14 of ~45 WR and the wr are a heck of a lot less obvious since it could be anyone not just the featured guys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).