1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@superstars92 said...

Btw, I read somewhere on here last night that Awesemo touted to fade Austin Ekeler? Is that info correct? Because if it is, let’s just say Awesemo is winning the Wildcat right now with an Austin Ekeler lineup…

Hope you guys don’t also pay for his website…because you guys are getting played if what I read last night is true. I personally don’t really care since he has the right to say whatever and play whoever (although obviously if you have a good conscience you shouldn’t do this), but just thought this point was interesting since it was talked about last night.

he plays thousands of dollars and uses a optimizer to spit out hundreds of random lineups. he was bound to have some Ekeler in his lineups.

• monarch

@monarch said...

Goff/Kupp/Woods/Godwin
    Goff/Kupp/Cooks/Godwin
    Goff/Woods/Cooks/Godwin

Those will be the foundation of three of my LUs this week.

Why did I NOT do this!!!

• TJRhodes

@monarch said...

I did and I didn’t play them…

Wow, I used all three to have some exposure to that game and they are all cashing easily. Thanks I guess, lol

• monarch

Haha…Godwin is .72 percent in the milly. I think the injury designation scared people.

• XxHeisenbergxX

The Patriots play the Redskins next week the Pats D should be what…7500.00 on DK lol

• gravitymaze

@shades said...

Well we did learn this week that the Ravens & Rams Defenses shouldn’t be ranked top 5.

What I learned today is to remember to check out the offense more when considering a bad defense like the Giants. Washington offense is garbage.

• damionismyname

afternoon games rake once again.

• DC2380

Atleast my 2 locks of Fournette and Woods paid off

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

he plays thousands of dollars and uses a optimizer to spit out hundreds of random lineups. he was bound to have some Ekeler in his lineups.

Don’t kill the messenger. You can easily check this yourself. Btw, I am really indifferent about this, just thought this was interesting to point out since there was talk yesterday about it.

He has 140 entries in the Wildcat, and 50.7% of them have Ekeler. He has him at a higher ownership % than any other RB. He has him at 50.7%, despite the field being only 38.8%

He has 150 entries in the MM, and 43.3% of them have Ekeler. The field for the MM has 29.8% Ekeler, so again, above the field.

Check it out yourself

https://www.fantasylabs.com/nfl/contests-dashboard/

So I guess if “fade” means “not 100%” then I guess you are right, he did fade Ekeler. So your hyperbole of “thousands of lineups and some are bound to have Ekeler” is completely false. He had all those lineups and 0 Dalvin Cook, so even if only had a few Austin Ekeler (as opposed to 50%), you can’t say “some are bound to have player X.” Everything is optimized perfectly. He knows exactly the % he is taking on every player.

• DC2380

Wish I knew A. Brown would blow up though

• JH822547

Once again, his reasoning was that he thought Gordon would get significant work and there was a clarification about the situation today.

Funnily enough one of the co-presenters nominated Cooper Kupp as the FOTW

• Kamais_Ookin

Had a 14leg parlay with 8 wins in it but the 9th pick just lost +7 teased vikings. Couldn’t foresee trubisky not playing when I picked it, chase daniels is miles better than him. Feel kinda upset.

• DC2380

Why don’t more people show Sutton more love? This dude has been putting up decent numbers this year

• keephustlincuz

Who had Flacco in the pool… 300 yards 3 tds.

• callmetouch

Lmao at that 4th and 1 penalty. The more i watch the more i think this stuff is rigged

• XxHeisenbergxX

LMAO…Goff!

• callmetouch

LMAO GOFF

• Supanice

@superstars92 said...

Don’t kill the messenger. You can easily check this yourself. Btw, I am really indifferent about this, just thought this was interesting to point out since there was talk yesterday about it.

He has 140 entries in the Wildcat, and 50.7% of them have Ekeler. He has him at a higher ownership % than any other RB. He has him at 50.7%, despite the field being only 38.8%

He has 150 entries in the MM, and 43.3% of them have Ekeler. The field for the MM has 29.8% Ekeler, so again, above the field.

Check it out yourself

https://www.fantasylabs.com/nfl/contests-dashboard/

So I guess if “fade” means “not 100%” then I guess you are right, he did fade Ekeler. So your hyperbole of “thousands of lineups and some are bound to have Ekeler” is completely false. He had all those lineups and 0 Dalvin Cook, so even if only had a few Austin Ekeler (as opposed to 50%), you can’t say “some are bound to have player X.” Everything is optimized perfectly. He knows exactly the % he is taking on every player.

Saying a guy is a fade then having 50% in your pool is literally fraud. C’mon now.

• DC2380

Tampa Defense really coming through

• NDNole

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

LMAO…Goff!

COSTLY lol

• BIF

@kdsdawg said...

So which one of you sharps picked this TB onslaught?

Me….,the Bucs fan šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Kidding, Iā€™m shocked but have a smile on my face

• damionismyname

Next week everyone will stack the NO/TB game and it will end up 10-7

• NDNole

Minshew mania is real.

• Supanice

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Had a 14leg parlay with 8 wins in it but the 9th pick just lost +7 teased vikings. Couldn’t foresee trubisky not playing when I picked it, chase daniels is miles better than him. Feel kinda upset.

Haha that’s one of those ones you never forget.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@JH822547 said...

Once again, his reasoning was that he thought Gordon would get significant work and there was a clarification about the situation today.

Funnily enough one of the co-presenters nominated Cooper Kupp as the FOTW

When you say clarify it, you mean Ian Rapport clarified it right (that Gordon probably won’t play?)? I don’t see anything by Awesemo saying “oh please don’t listen to what I said yesterday. Things have changed.” On his Twitter, I still see his post from yesterday saying Ekeler is his fade of the week.

When you say clarify, you really mean instead of Gordon getting like 5 carries, he was getting 0 instead? Gordon was never getting heavy work. Gordon won’t even get heavy work next week imo, it’ll be 50/50. I guess if that makes you go from 0% to 50%, then that’s ok, but I think everyone knew Ekeler was getting heavy usage anyways and his FPs would come from receptions (was well talked about here).

Like I said, it’s not a huge deal to me personally (I’m really a casual player – you can see I’m not even a RG paid member), I’m just giving you guys the data. I feel like he really should have posted something on Twitter like “oh please ignore what I said yesterday.” That would help him for sure in the future if he wants to keep people on his website. Otherwise, people won’t feel very good if they listened to him and see his ownership %.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler