1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Its pretty easy to put either Zeke or Kamara at Capt and get the other one so I guess that will be very popular tonight. Will probably come down to Maher vs Lutz.

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

Fewer injuries + more predictable = more profitable

yeah I know I can at least get my $5 back when I max out the qa. can’t wait GG!!!! Going to play lots of d-lo this year! LEGGO!

• damionismyname

@marker0357 said...

brutal week for me. loaded up on Mahomes and Russ at QB, Keenan and Sammy. My best plays were CAR D and Ek with Kerryon, Dissly, DHop and Golladay mixed in.

yeah I’ve been fading Mahomes but this week went heavy and lost by like 5 pts everywhere.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Its pretty easy to put either Zeke or Kamara at Capt and get the other one so I guess that will be very popular tonight. Will probably come down to Maher vs Lutz.

Yea you can go with Mike Thomas if you wanna go kinda contrarian.

• shades

Cobb or Devin should do well.Using a base of Dak Kamara and Zeke.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@spx333 said...

this is amazing…..info needs to be spread. what a scam!

So to be fair to him, he technically can say whatever and then do whatever. In finance, this obvioulsy would be a violation (like financial firms can’t be touting this stock and then short selling it, there’s a lot of legal violations to this), but in DFS, these websites aren’t bound by anything so you can say one thing and do another. Also, to be fair, like it was pointed out earlier, the Gordon news did change a bit overnight (went from having a potential of 5-6 carries to like around 0), so I guess that does change things slightly (although not enough to go from 0% to 50%, probably a +10-15% ownership shift imo, so he’s still originally at field average for Ekeler). Also, even with this, he never updated saying “situation has changed with the new Gordon news” to update on his previous fade tout. So just giving my 2 cents, objectively on this. He technically did “nothing wrong in legal standards” since there’s no accountabiity standards in DFS, but obviously, it doesn’t feel right imo. Ok I guess I should move on from this. It was just something interested I wanted to point out since there was talk about it earlier.

• shades

Cook is a wild card for sure.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I have one of those because its necessary with the higher priced captains.

I like Cobb because the Saints have been getting smashed by slot receivers and I am speculating they dial up pressure on Dak so Amari can’t finish his routes vs Lattimore.

Yea I like Cobb for sure in GPPs. Gotta take on more risk on GPPs, like Cobb or Devin Smith. There are also some super low priced players who have like 10% TD equity or something that can be worth it. Taysom Hill is an example.

• callmetouch

1 showdown entry= tavon austin at captain

• Smallchimp

@superstars92 said...

So to be fair to him, he technically can say whatever and then do whatever. In finance, this obvioulsy would be a violation (like financial firms can’t be touting this stock and then short selling it, there’s a lot of legal violations to this), but in DFS, these websites aren’t bound by anything so you can say one thing and do another. Also, to be fair, like it was pointed out earlier, the Gordon news did change a bit overnight (went from having a potential of 5-6 carries to like around 0), so I guess that does change things slightly (although not enough to go from 0% to 50%, probably a +10-15% ownership shift imo, so he’s still originally at field average for Ekeler). Also, even with this, he never updated saying “situation has changed with the new Gordon news” to update on his previous tout. So just giving my 2 cents, objectively on this. He technically did “nothing wrong” since there’s no accountabiity standards in DFS.

He has no obligation, but he has “perceived authority” as a tout, so anything he says is going to be taken as valuable. More so the course of action is just exposing the issue and holding him accountable/helping others realize the issue

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Smallchimp said...

He has no obligation, but he has “perceived authority” as a tout, so anything he says is going to be taken as valuable. More so the course of action is just exposing the issue and holding him accountable/helping others realize the issue

Oh yea for sure, his real mistake was not updating the info on Ekeler once the Gordon news came out. My guess is he probably was originally at field average for Ekeler to being with (so was never really a fade to begin with but rather didn’t overleverage), and then did a +15% on Ekeler once Gordon was out to get the leverage. I would assume the slashing of Gordon from 5-6 carries to 0 warrants around a +15% on Ekeler (Rotogrinders only did a +2 FP adjustment on their projections, so it wasn’t something huge).

• Neilj907

@callmetouch said...

That’s nothing my single entrys have captain taysom hill, bridgewater gets hurt I’m gonna clean up!

• damionismyname

@callmetouch said...

lol, nice… I got Lil Jordan in my 2 lineups! If he does anything I win big! LEGGO LIL JORDAN!|!!!

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@superstars92 said...

So to be fair to him, he technically can say whatever and then do whatever. In finance, this obvioulsy would be a violation (like financial firms can’t be touting this stock and then short selling it, there’s a lot of legal violations to this), but in DFS, these websites aren’t bound by anything so you can say one thing and do another. Also, to be fair, like it was pointed out earlier, the Gordon news did change a bit overnight (went from having a potential of 5-6 carries to like around 0), so I guess that does change things slightly (although not enough to go from 0% to 50%, probably a +10-15% ownership shift imo, so he’s still originally at field average for Ekeler). Also, even with this, he never updated saying “situation has changed with the new Gordon news” to update on his previous tout. So just giving my 2 cents, objectively on this. He technically did “nothing wrong” since there’s no accountabiity standards in DFS.

so tilting

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Honestly it just depends GG. I was losing money this slate until kupp, Woods, Cooks, and Fournette went off. I wasn’t heavy on Fournette like I was the rams receivers but he was in my highest dollar lineup so that helped a lot.

For me the main difference is how I approach player exposures. In NBA if I’m on a play I’ll go 75% no problem. If it busts, I’ve got 180 more slates. Football you only get 17 slates so I’ll rarely go over 50% on a player. Like today, I went 50% Josh Jacobs and Kerryon. They were good enough for the price yet not fantastic. Yet my next highest exposures were like 25%.

As you said it’s less predictable. Due to injury and variance. Today…I liked the Rams, Giants, Chiefs, Carolina, and Detroit passing Attacks. Rams smashed, Giants were meh, outside of Mahomes, who wasn’t great, yet still showed why you should always be overweight scoring 21dk without a Td, Chiefs were meh, Carolina was straight garbage, and Detroit was very solid. Yet going in, I couldn’t tell you for sure which offense would smash and which would bust.

Then I had some one offs who smashed (gallman) and fuller and Richardson who sucked. Yet I wasn’t over 20% on any of them. Just saying, it’s best to spread it around a little more in NFL, due to variance, injury and the short season.

But yes, DFS was was made for NBA

🔥🔥🔥💩💩🔥🔥💩🔥 #traechart 😁🍀

• thedkexperience

Thank god for that Rams defensive TD. I had already put on Captain America in sadness. I’ll take a small loss. Could have been horrific, but I was one TD from it being great. DFS gonna DFS.

• superjon

You know what’s even scummier?

The fact that FD waits until the night game starts before paying out the main slate.

Do you know why they do this?

So people that go all in on the main slate are forced to deposit if they want to play the single game.

• JSteele

Fading Kamara and Cooper in showdown

Dak at captain with other receivers and double TE

• gravitymaze

@gaelicgirl said...

No nba is much harder. Gaelic. The stats on the nfl site are all there. NBA is horrible. I cash a lot with just one or 2 lineups on the mlb and nfl all the time. Nba looks better this year though but you should not have to go outside of a sport to see the stats you want.

• NDNole

Captain cobb
    Bridgewater
    cooper
    ginn
    kamara
    maher

• tristanwolf

man dk pricing was soft on the 2 game slate. could play dak, zeke, kamara, cooper and thomas. gonna be so many dupes.
    rooting for a lot of points tonight!

• Messiah717

Showdown. How you get suckered into giving back all your winnings.

• keephustlincuz

@DC2380 said...

what was the lineup that won the milly?

• Dfspacman

Wish I had much exposure to the afternoon slate smh

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

But yes, DFS was was made for NBA

🔥🔥🔥💩💩🔥🔥💩🔥 #traechart 😁🍀

I’ve only cashed once in NFL this season, on one of these stupid showdown slates LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler