1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Messiah717 said...

Showdown. How you get suckered into giving back all your winnings.

or, if you busted the main slate, this presents an opp to still hit the nuts today!

• Johnsonnoa73

Showdown is easier than main slate imo. I have plenty of time to research one game and not nearly enough to seriously research every game.

• gaelicgirl

@gravitymaze said...

No nba is much harder. Gaelic. The stats on the nfl site are all there. NBA is horrible. I cash a lot with just one or 2 lineups on the mlb and nfl all the time. Nba looks better this year though but you should not have to go outside of a sport to see the stats you want.

Agree to disagree. Stats are boring to me, and I don’t want to look at them at all.

• S7ubs

I think NBA is the best DFS out there. However, now days I feel like NFL is much easier to cash. NBA back in the day you cash easy with 300. Last year seemed like you needed 330. Gets tough. It is amazing though

• Smallchimp

@gravitymaze said...

No nba is much harder. Gaelic. The stats on the nfl site are all there. NBA is horrible. I cash a lot with just one or 2 lineups on the mlb and nfl all the time. Nba looks better this year though but you should not have to go outside of a sport to see the stats you want.

NBA is a lot more system-compatible, you can much more easily figure out a way that you can approach each night and be consistently at least competitive. Seems like NFL is variance-laden and sometimes it just ends up being a mess. DFS is generally hard, but NBA makes a little more sense

• Smallchimp

@S7ubs said...

I think NBA is the best DFS out there. However, now days I feel like NFL is much easier to cash. NBA back in the day you cash easy with 300. Last year seemed like you needed 330. Gets tough. It is amazing though

There’s just more scoring in all sports now and it means “safe” plays are a little less worthwhile. NBA is the king of DFS sports, it’s just hard to stay away from NFL because football is so fun

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ve only cashed once in NFL this season, on one of these stupid showdown slates LOL

Haha, showdown has always been my weakness, although I’ve done better this year, except for tonight….so far.

• monarch

NBA is my favorite but for me I do better with NFL. And as I state that freaking Randall Cobb drops a TD

• NDNole

@monarch said...

NBA is my favorite but for me I do better with NFL. And as I state that freaking Randall Cobb drops a TD

I have him as my captain. That pass was not catchable.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

I like the NBA a lot more because it has less variance. In the NFL, one huge play can decide tournaments, where in NBA it needs to be a consistently huge game.

• gravitymaze

@gaelicgirl said...

Agree to disagree. Stats are boring to me, and I don’t want to look at them at all.

Yep Nba is more consistent thus boring. I will try harder with the nba this year but…it sucks

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Also for people referencing the Vegas SuperContest, I’m not sure if everyone who plays that is a sharp. My friend and I signed up for it, and we are definitely not sharps. We are using a proxy and are mostly doing it for fun. We have a losing record in it though, but if others in the contest are like us, I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily a “sharp” contest.

• squidkill

I hit the Pats /buff game. About it.

• DC2380

@keephustlincuz said...

QB Jared Goff
    RB Nick Chubb
    RB David Johnson
    WR Chris Godwin
    WR Cooper Kupp
    WR Robert Woods
    TE Will Dissly
    FLEX Courtland Sutton
    DST Patriots

Thanks

• NDNole

Bridgewater is too scared to really throw the ball down field. Check down qb’s annoy me.

• Neilj907

Seems to me like saints need to keep taysom in… fire bridgewater

• theghostofveebs

@NDNole said...

Bridgewater is too scared to really throw the ball down field. Check down qb’s annoy me.

obviously its early in the game but with trequon out and ginn an old man, the saints can’t really stretch the field even if teddy wanted to (which he doesn’t).

more generally, I think the Saints are like a Taurus or a Camry right before a design reboot is done….“mature product line” that isn’t really value-added anymore.

• Johnsonnoa73

That Saints defense though! woo!

• kdsdawg

@gaelicgirl said...

you don’t need to, stats mean nothing..all luck

• SteeloCity

Why did I not play Thomas…ugh

• gravitymaze

@Smallchimp said...

NBA is a lot more system-compatible, you can much more easily figure out a way that you can approach each night and be consistently at least competitive. Seems like NFL is variance-laden and sometimes it just ends up being a mess. DFS is generally hard, but NBA makes a little more sense

Yeah I guess you are right but after the us team loss in the world cup then maybe the NBA will have variables also.

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

i thought we left kickers back in 2016…..

• Johnsonnoa73

@SteeloCity said...

Why did I not play Thomas…ugh

DFS community preached both running backs super hard lol. This is my first showdown ignoring every pick but listening to trusted sources on gameflow and I ended up with MVP Thomas. Also, I really like the Saints so a smidgen of bias I’m sure.

• monarch

The only guy the Cowboys fear is Kamara. They are going to give up underneath stuff to everyone else.

• SteeloCity

@Johnsonnoa73 said...

DFS community preached both running backs super hard lol. This is my first showdown ignoring every pick but listening to trusted sources on gameflow and I ended up with MVP Thomas. Also, I really like the Saints so a smidgen of bias I’m sure.

I liked the Cowboys better. I went with Zeke, Kamara, Prescott, Witten, and Cook. Good luck my guy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler