1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lukemiller42

I had such a bad 1 pm start and an incredible 4 pm end. Absolutely awesome week. Team was:

Goff
    David Johnson
    Chris Thompson
    Woods
    Kupp
    Deandre Hopkins
    Engram
    Inman
    Bears Defense

Ended up being a great cash!

• Njsum1

@SteeloCity said...

Why did I not play Thomas…ugh

Cause Bridgewater didn’t show a great connection with him last week in a better matchup. Only did 1 lineup on showdown and I didn’t play him either. If I made multiple I would have played him.

• tristanwolf

lol this game. who was talking about the double kicker showdown play a little back. still think points are coming but if you play more than a couple showdowns a double kicker is always a good just in case.

• BIF

@superstars92 said...

So to be fair to him, he technically can say whatever and then do whatever. In finance, this obvioulsy would be a violation (like financial firms can’t be touting this stock and then short selling it, there’s a lot of legal violations to this), but in DFS, these websites aren’t bound by anything so you can say one thing and do another. Also, to be fair, like it was pointed out earlier, the Gordon news did change a bit overnight (went from having a potential of 5-6 carries to like around 0), so I guess that does change things slightly (although not enough to go from 0% to 50%, probably a +10-15% ownership shift imo, so he’s still originally at field average for Ekeler). Also, even with this, he never updated saying “situation has changed with the new Gordon news” to update on his previous fade tout. So just giving my 2 cents, objectively on this. He technically did “nothing wrong in legal standards” since there’s no accountabiity standards in DFS, but obviously, it doesn’t feel right imo. Ok I guess I should move on from this. It was just something interested I wanted to point out since there was talk about it earlier.

To be fair, the public got what they deserved – if you follow a guy passionately that doesn’t even know what players are on a given team then y’all got what ya deserved.

Do your own work and stop listening to the same people you are playing against !

• Johnsonnoa73

@SteeloCity said...

I liked the Cowboys better. I went with Zeke, Kamara, Prescott, Witten, and Cook. Good luck my guy.

FD: Thomas, Kamara, Dak, Lutz, and Devin Smith. Got a little cowboy in there. Good luck to you as well. May one of us gain massive wealth tonight.

• SteeloCity

@Njsum1 said...

Cause Bridgewater didn’t show a great connection with him last week in a better matchup. Only did 1 lineup on showdown and I didn’t play him either. If I made multiple I would have played him.

DFS is literally using all your knowledge and research, throwing it out the window, picking random guys and then submitting the lineup lol. It’s unreal. On FD right now the $100k lineup has Will Lutz as the Captain. At this rate he may win with this sloppy play.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

To be fair, the public got what they deserved – if you follow a guy passionately that doesn’t even know what players are on a given team then y’all got what ya deserved.

Do your own work and stop listening to the same people you are playing against !

Definitely facts

• tristanwolf

@lukemiller42 said...

I had such a bad 1 pm start and an incredible 4 pm end. Absolutely awesome week. Team was:

Goff
    David Johnson
    Chris Thompson
    Woods
    Kupp
    Deandre Hopkins
    Engram
    Inman
    Bears Defense

Ended up being a great cash!

nice. i had a so so day then won 89 on a dk flash draft (split 5 ways). for bears quarter 2. so goofy of a format but took care of most of my losses.

• gravitymaze

@superstars92 said...

I like the NBA a lot more because it has less variance. In the NFL, one huge play can decide tournaments, where in NBA it needs to be a consistently huge game.

Less variance helps max entries? Is that what you mean?

• Johnsonnoa73

@SteeloCity said...

DFS is literally using all your knowledge and research, throwing it out the window, picking random guys and then submitting the lineup lol. It’s unreal. On FD right now the $100k lineup has Will Lutz as the Captain. At this rate he may win with this sloppy play.

Both of these defenses tend to perform better in the first half than the second half. Trick here is having the skill player who finally scores in the captain is what it feels like

• keephustlincuz

Looking forward to 30% owned chase Daniel and Pats d at 5k each next week.

• SteeloCity

If they call that a fumble that is s***

• Johnsonnoa73

Give me the fumble!!!! Field Position Saints

• Wonger2

I agree with you GG only play 2 or 3 lineups in MLB NFL and NBA much more profitable in NBA

• S7ubs

@keephustlincuz said...

Looking forward to 30% owned chase Daniel and Pats d at 5k each next week.

Pats D should be 100% owned. No reason not to start them. They will be good for 20+

• SteeloCity

Did Kamara die?

• deadphish

@SteeloCity said...

If they call that a fumble that is s***

agreed…elbow was clearly down

• Njsum1

@Wonger2 said...

I agree with you GG only play 2 or 3 lineups in MLB NFL and NBA much more profitable in NBA

Don’t lump mlb in with nfl….haha

Mlb outside of pitching (most nights) is a dice roll. NFL makes sense….sometimes 😉

• S7ubs

Lol the refs screwed that up

• Johnsonnoa73

MVP Lutz guy got richer lmfao

• superjon

Why would you kick the FG there at your opponent’s 1 yard line?????

• SteeloCity

JFC f this DFS day honestly. What a load of s***

• Neilj907

Lame so far defenses are winning this slate so far

• callmetouch

So who the heck to we play in the 2nd half? 2 kickers 2 back up kickers and 2 defense?

• depalma13

Saints D and Lutz have the exact same points whether they are in Captain or not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler