1:00 PM EST : New England ( -7.5 ) at Buffalo ( 7.5 ) —- T: 43.5
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -4 ) at Arizona ( 4 ) —- T: 47
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 10 ) at LA Rams ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    4:25 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 38
    4:25 PM EST : Jacksonville ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 45.5

Monday, 9/30
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 4.5 ) at Pittsburgh ( -4.5 ) —- T: 43.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SteeloCity

@P0key said...

I want no parts of tomorrow nights game

It’s going to be something dumb like Big Ben coming back from the dead to score 69 touchdowns and we all lose.

• BIF

That final play INT cost me $650

Was sitting 5th in both the smaller $10 entry and the $15 single entry – ended up 11th and 10th

Still made $160 and a couple Milly tickets but that hurts on a meaningless play – just knock it down !!

• Supanice

@callmetouch said...

4-0 baby. Thomas was 1.95 points away. They can try to cheat me but they won’t be able to stop me. Onto cincinnati

Tank it anyways, dont give him another chance to fuck you over.

Your faith in other people is so misplaced.

• Johnsonnoa73

@Dunzor said...

Hope you all listened too me. Unfortunately Thomas came up 5 yards short of the bonus and Teddy couldn’t score in the red zone so I didn’t win all the money but I did win some of it

You were not alone here. I too needed some Thomas and I would have been blessed

• odanny

@BIF said...

That final play INT cost me $650

Was sitting 5th in both the smaller $10 entry and the $15 single entry – ended up 11th and 10th

Still made $160 and a couple Milly tickets but that hurts on a meaningless play – just knock it down !!

Damn, that’s rough! Someone else is saying “that meaningless interception made me $650!”

• mike42

@odanny said...

Damn, that’s rough! Someone else is saying “that meaningless interception made me $650!”

It’s not zero-sum. More people get screwed than win money. It’s the nature of gambling.

• tristanwolf

that game was a crapshow on par with green bay- chicago season opener. a complete mess.

• gaelicgirl

@P0key said...

I want no parts of tomorrow nights game

Shanghai Sharks at Rockets on NBA TV

It’s been real, it’s been fun…but it hasn’t been real fun
    LOL

• superstars92

Random Joe Mixon 30 FP game coming up tomorrow.

• Johnsonnoa73

Tomorrow is everyone looking for the right Steelers player while the Bengals go full air raid and somehow get away with it.

• Dfspacman

@monarch said...

Goff/Kupp/Woods/Godwin
    Goff/Kupp/Cooks/Godwin
    Goff/Woods/Cooks/Godwin

Those will be the foundation of three of my LUs this week.

From page 2 of the forum, hope he played the first one

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Well my Kamara, Lutz, NO D, Thomas, Zeke, Cook won me a few bucks and a Milly Tix…not that I’ll do anything with said ticket since I can’t build a full lineup to save my life so far this season lol.

• superjon

@Johnsonnoa73 said...

Tomorrow is everyone looking for the right Steelers player while the Bengals go full air raid and somehow get away with it.

Everyone is going to look at Nick Varnett if Vance is out.

I’ll just take the much lesser owned CJ Uzomah :)

• hcassidy

@superjon said...

Everyone is going to look at Nick Varnett if Vance is out.

I’ll just take the much lesser owned CJ Uzomah :)

Vance is unlikely to play and on DK they have already stated that Vannett will not accumulate points.

• Zwalt83

well my Titans stack with Hooper paid off, who would of thought Davis going off for 20 plus pts, got lucky now on to next week.

• superjon

Ok kids, hopefully we learned a few things this week.

1. Don’t play defenses against the Patriots

2. Don’t play QB’s from teams with implied totals under 19

3. The Bears run D is legit. Their whole D is legit actually.

4. Four weeks in a row the Beast of the Week has been a bust. I’m predicting he’ll pick Godwin next week

5. Don’t play the Dolphins. They are not good value on a full slate.

6. Don’t listen to Awesomeo

7. Don’t listen to me. Do your own research.

• JSteele

@hcassidy said...

Vance is unlikely to play and on DK they have already stated that Vannett will not accumulate points.

Vannett is available in Showdown.

Both sides TE will be in play tonight.

• Ndepompei

like the builds you can make by throwing auden tate into the mvp slot

• monarch

The Bengals have been getting beat by auxiliary pieces in the passing game this season. I believe they completely doubled Lockett week 1 and also held Kittle and Brown in check. Get your Diontae Johnson capt builds ready.

• JSteele

I’m thinking this game is low scoring both teams will have no problem moving the chains but both teams have above average red zone d. I’m thinking double kicker double defense could be an interesting build

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

The Bengals have been getting beat by auxiliary pieces in the passing game this season. I believe they completely doubled Lockett week 1 and also held Kittle and Brown in check. Get your Diontae Johnson capt builds ready.

Yeah, I think the key is figuring out if the Bengals focus on JuJu, which opens things up for Johnson and Washington or if they focus on stopping Conner and making Rudolph throw. They’ve clearly been focused on their opponents number 1 weapon on offense, but for the first time their opponents top weapon is arguably their running back. It wouldn’t be shocking to me if Cincy came out and stacked the box looking to make Rudolph beat them.

• JSteele

@Johnsonnoa73 said...

I’m thinking this is the right angle. I like the Bengals a lot here.

Ross has a huge speed advantage over any of the Steelers CB, and slot receivers do work against them (Lockett, and Edelman, and Boyd tonight)

I also think the bengals go out of their way to double Juju which is where I plan to differentiate in showdown. I have a build that can fit Juju but I will pay down to a different receiver.

• Johnsonnoa73

@JSteele said...

I’m thinking this is the right angle. I like the Bengals a lot here.

Ross has a huge speed advantage over any of the Steelers CB, and slot receivers do work against them (Lockett, and Edelman, and Boyd tonight)

I also think the bengals go out of their way to double Juju which is where I plan to differentiate in showdown. I have a build that can fit Juju but I will pay down to a different receiver.

Gimme all the John Ross MVP. He’s projected like 10 percent owned in the MVP slot lmao. Whack

• CheeseCutter

@JSteele said...

Vannett is available in Showdown.

Both sides TE will be in play tonight.

This is confusing. I created lineups using the mobile app and didn’t see anything about Vannett, regardless of slate. He can be selected for any game, on both mobile and web browser. But on the web, the message says his points won’t count.

Anybody have clarity on this?

• monarch

@Johnsonnoa73 said...

Gimme all the John Ross MVP. He’s projected like 10 percent owned in the MVP slot lmao. Whack

What’s cpt projection for Diontae Johnson?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).